Nation appalled at Trump for not attending John Lewis' funeral.  

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The tiny minority that is appalled and affronted by everything Trump does regardless of what it is.

Well, I'm part of the nation, & I ain't appalled.

Justice Antonin Scalia died on Feb. 13 of natural causes at the age of 79, according to the New York Times. A two-hour funeral service was held on Feb. 20 for Scalia at the Basilica of the National Sh

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Nation appalled at Trump for not attending John Lewis' funeral.  

You moonbats would have been appalled if he had attended.  The left is critical of everything Trump says or does irregardless.

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

You moonbats would have been appalled if he had attended.  The left is critical of everything Trump says or does irregardless.

Me thinks you're posting to the wrong guy .

Either that or you're drunk  .  .  .  or high on something !

17 hours ago, drvoke said:

I hated Scalia and Reagan was a phony.

So what.

That is your Right to hate them, but it is independent of how those funerals Obama did not attend, invalidates your entire thread premise. How? Because you obeyed CNN, by trying to attack Trump for doing the same thing as Obama did when Obama refused to attend funeral services of great Americans in govt?

Your harlequinade that you published here, reminds me of when CNN called Mt Rushmore President "slave owners" when Trump spoke there, but CNN called Mt Rushmore "four great Presidents" when Obama spoke there a few short years ago.

Horrid hypocrisy, is Sickening.

14 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Was that his cerebral matter ?

One can only operate with the tools they have. 17 terms and no significant legislation with his name on it. Guess he deserves a participation award but far less than sainthood. 

1 minute ago, Wallco1 said:

So the Dems can boycott Trumps inauguration but Trump doesn't show up to a Racist Negro's funeral he is the bad guy. Fuck you Liberals.

No one is obliged by law to attend an Inauguration other than the Candidate and the Chief Justice. Trump uses White Supremacy to raise ignorant racist rabble like you.

You are an embarrassment to our country.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No one is obliged by law to attend an Inauguration other than the Candidate and the Chief Justice. Trump uses White Supremacy to raise ignorant racist rabble like you.

And no one is obliged to attend a funeral....

Right Xavier?

Or does that mean NOT attending makes you a racist?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No one is required to attend a funeral. Fuck You

5 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

So the Dems can boycott Trumps inauguration but Trump doesn't show up to a Racist Negro's funeral he is the bad guy. Fuck you Liberals.

Well said

17 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump would get flak from his racist base if he attended. Trump does not want to  give the impression that any Black life matters.

Herman Cain,74, went to Trump's  rally in Tulsa, caught the virus and died.

Will Trump attend HIS funeral?

One, I think it's safe to assume none of the funeral attendees wanted Trump there. Secondly, I've heard no evidence Cain caught COVID at Trump's rally. Lastly, if Trump is invited to Cain's funeral, I'm guessing he goes.

52 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

They would have had a meltdown either way.

Trump is "disrespectful" for not going, but would have been "showboating" if he had gone.

Spot on...

17 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

...Trump does not want to  give the impression that any Black life matters...

You are a deceitful Dem.  Therefore whenever you get caught telling lies on, President Trump, you will never do the right thing by apologizing to the President. You will only pretend that you did not get caught telling lies. And undecided voters need to see that, about you, as a potential teammate if they foolishly vote for Biden. 

As far as the topic here, Trump beat all of these Democrats in him being the first one to give a special tribute to John Lewis after he died. I know you hate the facts but here they are anyway:

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

..Trump uses White Supremacy to raise ignorant racist rabble like you.

You are the biggest, embarrassment, within how you can only tell lies on President Trump to express yourself.  It's pathetic, and you deserve your citizenship revoked.

Just like here, you told another lie on President Trump when the discussion is concerning negros. What White Supremacy did Trump use to raise rabble 7 months ago when he asked Congress to send him the bill to sign giving $360-million annually to HBCU & Negro farmers? What White Supremacy did Trump use to raise rabble when he signed The First Step Act that let thousands of negros out of prison ---that Joe Biden racist 1994 Crime Bill had unfairly locked away. What White Supremacy did Trump use to raise rabble when he hosted the Young Black Leadership Summit at the White House?

....lol...

And what White Supremacy did Trump use to raise rabble here:

Reuters-black-leaders-pray-for-trump.jpg

54 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

1+1+361d0cf75a9e86c92b13222a2551e8_2de7c

18 hours ago, drvoke said:

Where the heck was he? The Dems should get a warrant for his cell phone records to pinpoint his exact location during the funeral.

You know DAMN WELL that they all had a far nicer time without him there and were relieved.  :)