Jump to content
jrock2310

Cue the boycott brigade...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Hey, shit happens when the police get fired upon she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. That doesn't justify Rioting tearing down our history and burning buildings.

 

 

quit acting like the police were so innocent. they broke into someone's home and were in plainclothes.

 

 

the stand your ground rule would apply here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Hey, shit happens when the police get fired upon she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. That doesn't justify Rioting tearing down our history and burning buildings.

 

 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2020/05/15/breonna-taylor-shooting-no-knock-searches-stand-your-ground-laws-deadly-combination-civilians-police/5193854002/

 

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Kentucky’s “stand your ground” law allows its residents to use deadly force against intruders they believe are breaking into their home. 

So why is Kenneth Walker charged with attempted murder for allegedly shooting a Louisville police sergeant March 13 who forced his way with two other officers into Breonna Taylor’s apartment while serving a "no-knock" warrant?

When the officers returned fire, Taylor, an ER technician and former Louisville EMT who was unarmed, was struck at least eight times and died on her hallway floor. 

Commonwealth’s Attorney Tom Wine wouldn't discuss Walker's pending prosecution. But Wine told The Courier Journal in an email that the "stand your ground" statute "is central in any determination of how to proceed.” 

Enacted in 2006, the law says it doesn’t apply to force used against police officers — but only if police identify themselves "in accordance with any applicable law." 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency medical technician, was fatally shot by Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison, and Myles Cosgrove on March 13, 2020. Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in LouisvilleKentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times[1] and LMPD Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly was injured by gunfire.[2] Another police officer and an LMPD lieutenant were on the scene when the warrant was executed.[3]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I'm starting to dislike the word "systemic".  Seems to be a new favorite word of the left for everything they don't like. And the Prison system will  always exist unless people realize they can't break the law. The majority of people locked up today are blacks that should tell you something about who is committing all the crime in this country.

The 14th amendment was in direct response to the emancipation proclamation to include minorities.  The EP merely liberated slaves, it didn't grant them individual freedoms.

 

At some poi t, every man, woman, child will need to come to terms w/ history and address the sins that still permeate society today.  
 

That’s not to say all white people today are racist bcus systemic issues still exists.  The struggle is the fight b/t what to do about it.  Some will say leave it alone, nothing’s wrong.  Others will say we need to address it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency medical technician, was fatally shot by Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison, and Myles Cosgrove on March 13, 2020. Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in LouisvilleKentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times[1] and LMPD Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly was injured by gunfire.[2] Another police officer and an LMPD lieutenant were on the scene when the warrant was executed.[3]

This woman was calling for assistance. 

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
 

On July 15, 2017, Justine Damond (née Ruszczyk) a 40-year-old white Australian-American woman, was fatally shot by a 33-year-old Mohamed Noor, a black Somali-American Minneapolis Police Department officer, after she had called 9-1-1 to report the possible assault of a woman in an alley behind her house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

This woman was calling for assistance. 

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond
 

On July 15, 2017, Justine Damond (née Ruszczyk) a 40-year-old white Australian-American woman, was fatally shot by a 33-year-old Mohamed Noor, a black Somali-American Minneapolis Police Department officer, after she had called 9-1-1 to report the possible assault of a woman in an alley behind her house.

3 years before Floyd & no whites rioted, looted, or torched any buildings. They allowed the law to run it's course; it' what humans do. So why didn't humans riot; was this innocent woman less dead than Floyd?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerra- said:

 

 

wrong place?  she was in her own home.

It was a bad warrant if i read it right it. There are a lot of mistakes in life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, jerra- said:

 

boycotting is what trump wants. he must have had his fingers crossed when he swore to uphold the constitution under oath.

 

 

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-anthem-kneel-sporting-event-support/

 

 

 

You don't know shit about what Trump wants, only what you want to believe in that empty head of yours.]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 7:18 PM, jrock2310 said:

Like the NFL - Kaepernick.

MLB - kneeling before the anthem last week.

Nascar - Confederate flag ban.

NBA - BLM banner at games.

Nike - Kaepernick support.

Starbucks - for supporting refugees.

Netflix - Obama series.

Ben & Jerry’s - Support of BLM

Apple - for not hacking Americans at potus request.

Nordstrom - Dropping Ivanka brand.

Keurig - Dropping hannity ads.

Amazon - Travel ban statements.

Kelloggs - Quit sponsoring breitbart.

Target - LGBTQ stance

Wal-Mart - Masks.

 

And so on and so on...

 

Those leftists.

 

 

Yep boycotting all of them, and used to do business with most. 

 

 Everybody here should boycott Hollywood, and all professional sports. Bring them to their knees for taking a knee.

 

This is nothing but corporate cowards worried about losing a dollar, nothing more. Well they lost mine and many others. It's stupid and Pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Yep boycotting all of them, and used to do business with most. 

 

 Everybody here should boycott Hollywood, and all professional sports. Bring them to their knees for taking a knee.

 

This is nothing but corporate cowards worried about losing a dollar, nothing more. Well they lost mine and many others. It's stupid and Pathetic.

No no... was told these are the democrats boycotting.  Democrats are the ones boycotting life.  They’re the ones leading the cancel culture.

 

*meanwhile these entities are operational & lucrative*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Yep boycotting all of them, and used to do business with most. 

 

 Everybody here should boycott Hollywood, and all professional sports. Bring them to their knees for taking a knee.

 

This is nothing but corporate cowards worried about losing a dollar, nothing more. Well they lost mine and many others. It's stupid and Pathetic.

No one will lose a dime if you boycott Hollywood and the NFL, peckerwood. You do not go to the movies and you only watch football on TV.

But go ahead, boycott them all you want.

You are not "doing business" by watching NFL games on TV. You are doing very, very little  to support Hollywood. 

It is like me refusing to buy a Trump necktie or stupid hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one will lose a dime if you boycott Hollywood and the NFL, peckerwood. You do not go to the movies and you only watch football on TV.

But go ahead, boycott them all you want.

You are not "doing business" by watching NFL games on TV. You are doing very, very little  to support Hollywood. 

It is like me refusing to buy a Trump necktie or stupid hat.

You don't know what I do AH. Now run along a spread your useless BS where somebody gives a shit,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

You don't know shit about what Trump wants, only what you want to believe in that empty head of yours.]

 

 

 

 

e>

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

You don't know shit about what Trump wants, only what you want to believe in that empty head of yours.]

 

 

 

 

When Vice President Mike Pence briefly attended a regular-season NFL game between the Colts and 49ers and left after the playing of the national anthem in October 2017, it cost taxpayers $325,000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

You don't know shit about what Trump wants, only what you want to believe in that empty head of yours.]

 

 

trump doesn't want free speech, that is a known fact!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

President Donald Trump tweeted that he suggested Pence to leave the game if any players protested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

You don't know what I do AH. Now run along a spread your useless BS where somebody gives a shit,

Ah, but I DO know what you do, you uneducated  dipstick. You waste your life posting hateful comments in this forum.

You also have a boat, so you could use it to venture to a lake and go jump into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ah, but I DO know what you do, you uneducated  dipstick. You waste your life posting hateful comments in this forum.

You also have a boat, so you could use it to venture to a lake and go jump into it. 

 

Why couldn't the good and bad work something out ?

 

Is divorce the only logical answer?         It might be.

Don't worry.

I will work something out.     I always do.

 

I will find...........the "win-win".........deal.

Me and Jesus........are pretty good at this game.                        😇.....   🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, jrock2310 said:

Like the NFL - Kaepernick.

MLB - kneeling before the anthem last week.

Nascar - Confederate flag ban.

NBA - BLM banner at games.

Nike - Kaepernick support.

Starbucks - for supporting refugees.

Netflix - Obama series.

Ben & Jerry’s - Support of BLM

Apple - for not hacking Americans at potus request.

Nordstrom - Dropping Ivanka brand.

Keurig - Dropping hannity ads.

Amazon - Travel ban statements.

Kelloggs - Quit sponsoring breitbart.

Target - LGBTQ stance

Wal-Mart - Masks.

 

And so on and so on...

 

Those leftists.

 

 

Lefties love fads........whichever way the wind blows. No spine, no morals......just agenda.

 

Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnnnnn..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jerra- said:

trump doesn't want free speech, that is a known fact!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

President Donald Trump tweeted that he suggested Pence to leave the game if any players protested.

The left have been trying to Quell free speech for a long time now. So your comment doesn't mean shit to me.

The left are always trying to blame the right for their own bad ideas. You should have been aware of that by now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Lefties love fads........whichever way the wind blows. No spine, no morals......just agenda.

 

Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnnnnn..........

I have to assume you recognize the irony of the post...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

The left have been trying to Quell free speech for a long time now. So your comment doesn't mean shit to me.

The left are always trying to blame the right for their own bad ideas. You should have been aware of that by now. 

 

what free speech did the left quell?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

I have to assume you recognize the irony of the post...

The fact I'm the opposite, it's not irony - just factual.

 

Give it a shot some day when you grow up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

The fact I'm the opposite, it's not irony - just factual.

 

Give it a shot some day when you grow up...

whaaaa...???   The list is a string of right wing boycotts.

 

you boys need to be more coherent.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • By nuckin futz

    How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • By nuckin futz

    How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • By nuckin futz

    Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • By XavierOnassis

    diddle dee dee


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...