jrock2310

Cue the boycott brigade...

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Hey, shit happens when the police get fired upon she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. That doesn't justify Rioting tearing down our history and burning buildings.

quit acting like the police were so innocent. they broke into someone's home and were in plainclothes.

the stand your ground rule would apply here.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Hey, shit happens when the police get fired upon she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. That doesn't justify Rioting tearing down our history and burning buildings.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2020/05/15/breonna-taylor-shooting-no-knock-searches-stand-your-ground-laws-deadly-combination-civilians-police/5193854002/

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Kentucky’s “stand your ground” law allows its residents to use deadly force against intruders they believe are breaking into their home. 

So why is Kenneth Walker charged with attempted murder for allegedly shooting a Louisville police sergeant March 13 who forced his way with two other officers into Breonna Taylor’s apartment while serving a "no-knock" warrant?

When the officers returned fire, Taylor, an ER technician and former Louisville EMT who was unarmed, was struck at least eight times and died on her hallway floor. 

Commonwealth’s Attorney Tom Wine wouldn't discuss Walker's pending prosecution. But Wine told The Courier Journal in an email that the "stand your ground" statute "is central in any determination of how to proceed.” 

Enacted in 2006, the law says it doesn’t apply to force used against police officers — but only if police identify themselves "in accordance with any applicable law." 

Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency medical technician, was fatally shot by Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison, and Myles Cosgrove on March 13, 2020. Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in LouisvilleKentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times[1] and LMPD Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly was injured by gunfire.[2] Another police officer and an LMPD lieutenant were on the scene when the warrant was executed.[3]

53 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I'm starting to dislike the word "systemic".  Seems to be a new favorite word of the left for everything they don't like. And the Prison system will  always exist unless people realize they can't break the law. The majority of people locked up today are blacks that should tell you something about who is committing all the crime in this country.

The 14th amendment was in direct response to the emancipation proclamation to include minorities.  The EP merely liberated slaves, it didn't grant them individual freedoms.

At some poi t, every man, woman, child will need to come to terms w/ history and address the sins that still permeate society today.  

That’s not to say all white people today are racist bcus systemic issues still exists.  The struggle is the fight b/t what to do about it.  Some will say leave it alone, nothing’s wrong.  Others will say we need to address it.

26 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency medical technician, was fatally shot by Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) officers Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison, and Myles Cosgrove on March 13, 2020. Three plainclothes LMPD officers executing a no-knock search warrant entered her apartment in LouisvilleKentucky. Gunfire was exchanged between Taylor's boyfriend Kenneth Walker and the officers. Walker said that he believed that the officers were intruders. The LMPD officers fired over twenty shots. Taylor was shot eight times[1] and LMPD Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly was injured by gunfire.[2] Another police officer and an LMPD lieutenant were on the scene when the warrant was executed.[3]

This woman was calling for assistance. 

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond

On July 15, 2017, Justine Damond (née Ruszczyk) a 40-year-old white Australian-American woman, was fatally shot by a 33-year-old Mohamed Noor, a black Somali-American Minneapolis Police Department officer, after she had called 9-1-1 to report the possible assault of a woman in an alley behind her house.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

This woman was calling for assistance. 

Shooting of Justine Damond - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond

On July 15, 2017, Justine Damond (née Ruszczyk) a 40-year-old white Australian-American woman, was fatally shot by a 33-year-old Mohamed Noor, a black Somali-American Minneapolis Police Department officer, after she had called 9-1-1 to report the possible assault of a woman in an alley behind her house.

3 years before Floyd & no whites rioted, looted, or torched any buildings. They allowed the law to run it's course; it' what humans do. So why didn't humans riot; was this innocent woman less dead than Floyd?

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

wrong place?  she was in her own home.

It was a bad warrant if i read it right it. There are a lot of mistakes in life. 

On 7/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, jerra- said:

boycotting is what trump wants. he must have had his fingers crossed when he swore to uphold the constitution under oath.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-anthem-kneel-sporting-event-support/

You don't know shit about what Trump wants, only what you want to believe in that empty head of yours.]

On 7/30/2020 at 7:18 PM, jrock2310 said:

Like the NFL - Kaepernick.

MLB - kneeling before the anthem last week.

Nascar - Confederate flag ban.

NBA - BLM banner at games.

Nike - Kaepernick support.

Starbucks - for supporting refugees.

Netflix - Obama series.

Ben & Jerry’s - Support of BLM

Apple - for not hacking Americans at potus request.

Nordstrom - Dropping Ivanka brand.

Keurig - Dropping hannity ads.

Amazon - Travel ban statements.

Kelloggs - Quit sponsoring breitbart.

Target - LGBTQ stance

Wal-Mart - Masks.

And so on and so on...

Those leftists.

Yep boycotting all of them, and used to do business with most. 

Everybody here should boycott Hollywood, and all professional sports. Bring them to their knees for taking a knee.

This is nothing but corporate cowards worried about losing a dollar, nothing more. Well they lost mine and many others. It's stupid and Pathetic.

22 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Everybody here should boycott Hollywood, and all professional sports. Bring them to their knees for taking a knee.

This is nothing but corporate cowards worried about losing a dollar, nothing more. Well they lost mine and many others. It's stupid and Pathetic.

No no... was told these are the democrats boycotting.  Democrats are the ones boycotting life.  They’re the ones leading the cancel culture.

*meanwhile these entities are operational & lucrative*

23 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

No one will lose a dime if you boycott Hollywood and the NFL, peckerwood. You do not go to the movies and you only watch football on TV.

But go ahead, boycott them all you want.

You are not "doing business" by watching NFL games on TV. You are doing very, very little  to support Hollywood. 

It is like me refusing to buy a Trump necktie or stupid hat.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one will lose a dime if you boycott Hollywood and the NFL, peckerwood. You do not go to the movies and you only watch football on TV.

But go ahead, boycott them all you want.

You are not "doing business" by watching NFL games on TV. You are doing very, very little  to support Hollywood. 

It is like me refusing to buy a Trump necktie or stupid hat.

You don't know what I do AH. Now run along a spread your useless BS where somebody gives a shit,

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

You don't know shit about what Trump wants, only what you want to believe in that empty head of yours.]

e>

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

When Vice President Mike Pence briefly attended a regular-season NFL game between the Colts and 49ers and left after the playing of the national anthem in October 2017, it cost taxpayers $325,000

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

trump doesn't want free speech, that is a known fact!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump tweeted that he suggested Pence to leave the game if any players protested.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

You don't know what I do AH. Now run along a spread your useless BS where somebody gives a shit,

Ah, but I DO know what you do, you uneducated  dipstick. You waste your life posting hateful comments in this forum.

You also have a boat, so you could use it to venture to a lake and go jump into it. 

47 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ah, but I DO know what you do, you uneducated  dipstick. You waste your life posting hateful comments in this forum.

You also have a boat, so you could use it to venture to a lake and go jump into it. 

Why couldn't the good and bad work something out ?

Is divorce the only logical answer?         It might be.

Don't worry.

I will work something out.     I always do.

I will find...........the "win-win".........deal.

Me and Jesus........are pretty good at this game.                        😇.....   🥃

On 7/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, jrock2310 said:

Like the NFL - Kaepernick.

MLB - kneeling before the anthem last week.

Nascar - Confederate flag ban.

NBA - BLM banner at games.

Nike - Kaepernick support.

Starbucks - for supporting refugees.

Netflix - Obama series.

Ben & Jerry’s - Support of BLM

Apple - for not hacking Americans at potus request.

Nordstrom - Dropping Ivanka brand.

Keurig - Dropping hannity ads.

Amazon - Travel ban statements.

Kelloggs - Quit sponsoring breitbart.

Target - LGBTQ stance

Wal-Mart - Masks.

And so on and so on...

Those leftists.

Lefties love fads........whichever way the wind blows. No spine, no morals......just agenda.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnnnnn..........

16 hours ago, jerra- said:

trump doesn't want free speech, that is a known fact!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump tweeted that he suggested Pence to leave the game if any players protested.

The left have been trying to Quell free speech for a long time now. So your comment doesn't mean shit to me.

The left are always trying to blame the right for their own bad ideas. You should have been aware of that by now. 

15 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Lefties love fads........whichever way the wind blows. No spine, no morals......just agenda.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnnnnn..........

I have to assume you recognize the irony of the post...

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

The left have been trying to Quell free speech for a long time now. So your comment doesn't mean shit to me.

The left are always trying to blame the right for their own bad ideas. You should have been aware of that by now. 

what free speech did the left quell?

10 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

I have to assume you recognize the irony of the post...

The fact I'm the opposite, it's not irony - just factual.

Give it a shot some day when you grow up...

17 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

The fact I'm the opposite, it's not irony - just factual.

Give it a shot some day when you grow up...

whaaaa...???   The list is a string of right wing boycotts.

you boys need to be more coherent.