Don't you remember when Cain ended his campaign, with his wife looming over him, apologizing for his womanizing and telling us all he was quiting?

Can't you even recognize pussywhipping when you see it?

His wife made him quit and she insisted on appearing with him, lest he say otherwise.

When Black Republican candidates screw around with White women, which is what Herman did, they lose all credibility with their fans.

Cain gave racists the opportunity to say, "Moi?, I am no racist, I support Herman Cain, because knowing the pizza business is the best possible preparation for running the nation."

And then one, two three younger White women appear, because poor Herman could not buy them all off. 

Mrs Cain was NOT gonna let one more of those White bitches get her money.

Again, whatever happened to Cain's excellent NINE NINE NINE plan?

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Don't you remember when Cain ended his campaign, with his wife looming over him, apologizing for his womanizing and telling us all he was quiting?

His wife made him quit and she insisted on appearing with him, lest he say otherwise.

When Black Republican candidates screw around with White women, which is what Herman did, they lose all credibility with their fans.

Cain gave racists the opportunity to say, "Moi?, I am no racist, I support Herman Cain, because knowing the pizza business is the best possible preparation for running the nation."

And then one, two three younger White women appear, because poor Herman could not buy them all off. 

Gee, IF running around with women disqualifies someone from running for president, how about all those women the slick-willie rapped?

BTW, I am still wondering what kind of cocaine you are smoking.  NO ONE could make such ridiculous rants without smoking some kind of drug that takes their shit-for-brains outta the universe of reality.                                :)  :)

Clinton was impeached for what was essentially a sex scandal, and never ran again. 

Obviously you are ignorant of Herman Cain's campaign, which was rather spectacular.

I am making nothing at all, you are simply ignorant, like most of the rightwing trolls in this forum.

3 hours ago, Huey said:

A little problem with that spin.  Cain visited multiple cities during the month of june.  They do not know where he got it.

Yep.  Visiting multiple cities without a mask ups your chances of getting Covid

2 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

He  could have gotten it in Tulsa, but if had worn a mask, then he might have not gotten it at all.

Now is ex has all his money. Perhaps she might be interested in one of you trolls. Can you cook?  Sweep? Mow the grass?

Send resumes to :

Mrs. Gloria Etchison Cain

PO Box 999

Atlanta GA

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Clinton was impeached for what was essentially a sex scandal, and never ran again. 

Obviously you are ignorant of Herman Cain's campaign, which was rather spectacular.

I am making nothing at all, you are simply ignorant, like most of the rightwing trolls in this forum.

In related news...

Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest

Maxwell's lawyers tried to prevent documents from being released

Xavier..

We do enjoy your "outrage" over Republicans scandals......

Truth about Ted Kennedy and blonde woman who died in his car ...

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Just like   Joe Biden  every time  he ran for  president, including this one

Alzheimer's Joe Biden - is a Corrupt malcontent Swamp Creature that shirked from manliness and never worked an honest day in his life.

Herman Cain - shit better things than Alzheimer's Joe Biden OR imam barbie Davis-Soetoro Obammunist.

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

Joe Biden - is a Corrupt malcontent Swamp Creature that shirked from manliness and never worked an honest day in his life.

pretty  much spot on  from  what I gather

31 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

child-temper-tantrum-2.jpg

"I'm a subversive Academic Communist
malcontent.

I Hate the Constitution!

Only Black Lives Matter!

Adult Responsibility... Frightens me!

I would Starve without the Government.

Fuck off, stupid troll.

Waaahaaahaaaaaa......!"

Poor... Thing.

Bein' tough to a girl... just makes you a Bigger Girl.

You know that, right, princess?

Ghost_Storyedited.jpg

"Come Back Here, Teddy... you Piece of Shit!"

38 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fuck off, stupid troll.

Who was driving that black car in the water?

27 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Who was driving that black car in the water?

Cockroaches - Hate the light.

Ha!

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

In related news...

Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, unsealed court documents suggest

Maxwell's lawyers tried to prevent documents from being released

Bill Clinton is a f****** psychopath

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

raw

"I'm a Big Girl!

continue to fuck off, stupid troll

Waaahaaahaaaaaa......"

That you are, princess.

Ghost_Storyedited.jpg

"Come Back, Teddy... It's wasn't really tiny!"

2 hours ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

At least that is honesty

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

No man has every been so thoroughly pussywhipped in public before.

He was the greatest pussywhipped and not terribly bright American.

Why would anyone assume that a Godfather would make exemplary Pizza?

Would we assume that Kaiser Wilhelm or Adolf Hitler would be expert at brewing beer?

Would you assume that Nazi Beer Hall Putsch beer would be great beer?

People join the Mafia because they  are experts at thievery, corruption and extortion..not making great pizza.

Chik-Fil-A is also a dumb name. Good sandwiches.

Popeye was not from New Orleans, and he was not a Cajun. The cartoon Popeye had a Baltimore seaport accent.

Herman Cain did not run a successful campaign.

Godfathers Pizza is a dumb name.

Mafia bosses do not make pizza. Generally they threaten to burn down pizzerias that do not  pay them protection money.

Occasionally Mafiosi gun one another down in Italian restaurants.

Why did Trump not adopt Cain's clever NINE NINE NINE plan?

Didn't you find his public pussywhipping amusing?

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

He  could have gotten it in Tulsa, but if had worn a mask, then he might have not gotten it at all.

Now is ex has all his money. Perhaps she might be interested in one of you trolls. Can you cook?  Sweep? Mow the grass?

Send resumes to :

Mrs. Gloria Etchison Cain

PO Box 999

Atlanta GA

Wow. How much hate can one person have in their heart to speak such volumes of evil against a fairly decent dead person???

Geez.

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Wow. How much hate can one person have in their heart to speak such volumes of evil against a fairly decent dead person???

Geez.

I didn't HATE Herman Cain, I just found him rather amusing.

Those that supported him were actually even more amusing than he was.

He would actually been a better president than Trump. I doubt his wife would have had the popularity of Michelle Obama, though.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I didn't HATE Herman Cain, I just found him rather amusing.

Those that supported him were actually even more amusing than he was.

He would actually been a better president than Trump. I doubt his wife would have had the popularity of Michelle Obama, though.

EeLvOgaX0AEk2zf?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 7/30/2020 at 11:56 AM, lucifershammer said:

Herman Cain, the former Republican presidential candidate and affable business magnate, died Thursday after being hospitalized for coronavirus.

Cain, 74, first went to an Atlanta hospital for treatment on July 1, his staff had said.

His death was announced on Herman Cain's website and Facebook page.

Cain will be remember for making a big deal about NOT wearing a mask

to a Trump rally and then catching the virus.

5 hours ago, slideman said:

Bill Clinton is a f****** psychopath

Amen. 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Amen. 

Clinton was nonetheless one of our BEST presidents. He certainly was better than either Bush or Trump. He was surely better than Bob Dole could ever have been. And he is far smarter than Trump