1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Like that time trump voted by mail...

trump could cut a turd in the rose garden & you queef blowers would argue it makes for great compost.

I don't have an issue calling Trump out on things I don't agree with. After all, I didn't vote for him. 

95% of the bullshit you retards spout are the same things you fucking morons have supported in the past. 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If tens of thousands can line up in the streets to burns and destroy, then they can walk into a polling station.

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting   holy shit folks...what is wrong with you   If you can protest,  you can vote in person    if you can  wait in line to see John Le

We do not have "national voting". We have simultaneous local voting supervised by state and county officials. No one has proposed that the entire country have nationally controlled mail in voting as T

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

I don't have an issue calling Trump out on things I don't agree with. After all, I didn't vote for him.

I see... so you wait til someone calls out trump on his BS before you can take a stand?  

You’re so brave.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

95% of the bullshit you retards spout are the same things you fucking morons have supported in the past. 

Don’t even know what this means.  Probably nothing, which is probably the point.

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

consistent with the truth. try it. Life is easier when you don't have to remember the lies.

37 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I see... so you wait til someone calls out trump on his BS before you can take a stand?  

You’re so brave.

Don’t even know what this means.  Probably nothing, which is probably the point.

Take a stand on what? 

What policy you don’t agree with you think I should take a stand on? 

Making sure we do not allow mail in ballots is a stance I support 100%. Every American should. 

If thousands can protest without masks, they can make it to the voting booth. 

12 minutes ago, slideman said:

consistent with the truth. try it. Life is easier when you don't have to remember the lies.

Like when you were pro civil liberties and anti-war, then cheered on Obama when he doubled down in civil liberties abuses and military regime change? 😆

5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Like when you were pro civil liberties and anti-war, then cheered on Obama when he doubled down in civil liberties abuses and military regime change? 

I never once felt my civil liberties being impinged during the Obama administration....

and I am not necessarily "anti-war", or against using our military might as a tool to execute a muscular foreign policy.   What I AM against is the wholesale spilling of American blood in the process.  We have the technology to put an enormous amount of ammunition on the target without putting boots on the ground.  I would always opt for those approaches.  We've come too far to need to keep using young American boys as cannon fodder, IMHO.

On 7/30/2020 at 9:32 AM, SpyCar said:

Trump knows he will lose.

Like the psychopathic-narcissist traitor that he is, Trump it trying to take the fascist path.

Won't work. The American people will sweep this incompetent scumbag out.

Bill 

Going to be hilarious when he wins and the dems say it was because the votes were mailed in ...

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I never once felt my civil liberties being impinged during the Obama administration....

Its not about  you.

It was about the people's whose  1st Amendment  rights were  interfered with,   Little Sisters Of The Poor,   Hobby Lobby and   others  forced to  pay for things they  had  moral abjection  to.

It was  people whose  1st amendment rights were  interfered with  by the   IRS under  Obama

56 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Its not about  you.

It was about the people's whose  1st Amendment  rights were  interfered with,   Little Sisters Of The Poor,   Hobby Lobby and   others  forced to  pay for things they  had  moral abjection  to.

It was  people whose  1st amendment rights were  interfered with  by the   IRS under  Obama

I don't think any of those folks had their civil liberties removed.  If you want to live in the village, live in the village... and when you avail yourself of all the benefits that village life affords you, you join a social contract to play by the rules.

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

Going to be hilarious when he wins and the dems say it was because the votes were mailed in ...

he knows that mail in votes will end his presidency.... that's why he's pushing against it.

Just now, maineman said:

dehe knows that mail in votes will end his presidency.... that's why he's pushing against it.

Because mail in votes are ripe with fraud... only way democrats can win. My question is... If people can protest by the thousands, why can't they go to the polls?

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

I don't think any of those folks had their civil liberties removed.  

semantic nonsense.... they  had their rights  interfered with, rights  protected under the  1st Amendment

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you want to live in the village, live in the village... and when you avail yourself of all the benefits that village life affords you, you join a social contract to play by the rules.

There is  no  social  contract.   You speak  like a  collectivist fascist and  don't  even  realize it

Forcing  peopel  to  fund things against their  beliefs was wrong and the SCOTUS said  yes it was,  telling  your side  and Obama to  go fuck yourselves for  being  fascists

10 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Because mail in votes are ripe with fraud... only way democrats can win. My question is... If people can protest by the thousands, why can't they go to the polls?

how are mail in votes fraudulent?

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

semantic nonsense.... they  had their rights  interfered with, rights  protected under the  1st Amendment

There is  no  social  contract.   You speak  like a  collectivist fascist and  don't  even  realize it

Forcing  peopel  to  fund things against their  beliefs was wrong and the SCOTUS said  yes it was telling  you and Obama to  go fuck yourselves for  being  fascists

If I am against interracial education... if that goes against my moral beliefs..... can I refuse to pay the portion of my taxes that goes to fund primary education in my town?

Forcing  peopel  to  fund things against their  beliefs was wrong and the SCOTUS said  yes it was telling  you and Obama to  go fuck yourselves for  being  fascists

and of course there is a social contract.  We agree to abide by a set of laws.  we pay tax dollars to fund police, fire protection emergency medical services and road maintenance ....  We vote for and support public utilities that provide sewer, water, and electricity to our homes.

If I am against interracial education... if that goes against my moral beliefs.....

This was about  employer   mandated  insurance for  abortifacients

of course there is a social contract.  We agree to abide by a set of laws.  we pay tax dollars to fund police, fire protection emergency medical services and road maintenance ....  We vote for and support public utilities that provide sewer, water, and electricity to our homes.

and not  private  health  insurance

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This was about  employer   mandated  insurance for  abortifacients

who cares... they claimed it violated their moral beliefs. why dodge my question?  pussy.

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

racist

so you needed to edit my post to make your stupid point.  what a fucking coward you are.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

who cares... they claimed it violated their moral beliefs. why dodge my question?  pussy.

YOUR QUESTION WAS A DODGE

the  SCOTUS rejected  Obama, and you

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

so you needed to edit my post to make your stupid point.  what a fucking coward you are.

LOL    it was a  ball  bust , sorry you don't  have any balls

YOUR QUESTION WAS A DODGE

the  SCOTUS rejected  Obama, and you

LOL    it was a  ball  bust , sorry you don't  have any balls

If I were morally opposed to interracial education, would you endorse my efforts to NOT pay property taxes in my town that go to pay for that interracial education?  yes or no?

Just now, maineman said:

If I were morally opposed to interracial education, would you endorse my efforts to NOT pay property taxes in my town that go to pay for that interracial education?  yes or no?

I support  all efforts to   not pay  taxes for any reason if you can  justify  it

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

I support  all efforts to   not pay  taxes for any reason if you can  justify  it

do you feel that moral opposition to interracial education is adequate justification?  yes or no?