Welp... he did it...

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

You didn't win, Bill.  The Democrats are controlled by the left.  Biden is controlled by Communists.  He has mush for brains, this is an honest fact.

Trumpism?  Cultist?  Well, I'll own all of that and serve you up a red   MAGA!  On me, enjoy.

Bwaaahaahaa.

Sure pal. Try to sell Joe Biden as a "communist." Too fucking funny.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

Bwaaahaahaa.

Sure pal. Try to sell Joe Biden as a "communist." Too fucking funny.

Bill

No selling needed, Bill.  Joe Biden is a Communist - he is funded by Communists, supported by communists, and now uses their talking points (well in Joe's case, stammering points) as his own agenda.

Just now, Skans said:

No selling needed, Bill.  Joe Biden is a Communist - he is funded by Communists, supported by communists, and now uses their talking points (well in Joe's case, stammering points) as his own agenda.

You know that's nothing but malarkey. Your death-cult has no respect for the truth.

Joe Biden will make a fine president and will restore this nation after the shame of Trumpism.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

You know that's nothing but malarkey. Your death-cult has no respect for the truth.

Malarkey - now there's a JoeTard word if I've ever read one!  I am all about Truth.  Republicans are all about Truth.  Donald Trump is draining the Democrat infested swamp and is all about Truth.

But, Democrats lie.  It is now revealed that Hillary was behind the fake Dossier used by the Obama administration to spy on Trump.  Democrats, Bill, all Democrats.  It was Democrats who lied at the Kavanaugh hearing under oath....and got caught.  It didn't work, did it.  It's Democrats who lied through out the impeachment charade.   Particularly Jerry Nadler and Schiff - you remember those liars, Bill?  I do.  We do.  America does.  And, what about Democrat De Blasio - there's a liar for you.   And, governor Cuomo - single-handedly slaguthered thousands of New York nursing home residents.  Packed those homes filled with sick Covid sufferers.  Killed 'em Bill.  Murder.  Death.  Destruction. Riots.  Incompetency.  Democrats. 

So, yes, Trump could kill a person and I'd vote for him.  The folks you vote for have murdered thousands.  How many people do Democrats need to murder to make YOU see the light, Bill? 

8 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Joe Biden will make a fine president and will restore this nation after the shame of Trumpism.

Bill

Give one reason why in person voting shouldn't continue as usual... and COVID doesn't count, since two months of "protesting" has taken that off the table.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Malarkey - now there's a JoeTard word if I've ever read one!  I am all about Truth.  Republicans are all about Truth.  Donald Trump is draining the Democrat infested swamp and is all about Truth.

But, Democrats lie.  It is now revealed that Hillary was behind the fake Dossier used by the Obama administration to spy on Trump.  Democrats, Bill, all Democrats.  It was Democrats who lied at the Kavanaugh hearing under oath....and got caught.  It didn't work, did it.  It's Democrats who lied through out the impeachment charade.   Particularly Jerry Nadler and Schiff - you remember those liars, Bill?  I do.  We do.  America does.  And, what about Democrat De Blasio - there's a liar for you.   And, governor Cuomo - single-handedly slaguthered thousands of New York nursing home residents.  Packed those homes filled with sick Covid sufferers.  Killed 'em Bill.  Murder.  Death.  Destruction. Riots.  Incompetency.  Democrats. 

So, yes, Trump could kill a person and I'd vote for him.  The folks you vote for have murdered thousands.  How many people do Democrats need to murder to make YOU see the light, Bill? 

Trump is the swamp. He's surrounded himself with criminals (not to mention himself). Are you joking?

Trump is guilty of selling out America's national interests in the Ukraine affair and should have been removed from office. Shame on the GOP for covering up Trump's betrayal.

Better days are coming.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Trump is the swamp. He's surrounded himself with criminals (not to mention himself). Are you joking?

Trump is guilty of selling out America's national interests in the Ukraine affair

I forgot about that - Congress thought you were wrong there too.  Oh, and it has been confirmed that Trump never did any such thing.  Absolutely, completely and unabashedly confirmed. Epic fail on your part there, Bill.

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

by fair the Dems get  mail in fraudulent  votes 

the clown votes by mail..... I voted by mail in every election from1972 until 1994.  Many states have mail in elections and have for years with NO evidence of rampant fraud.  There is nothing flawed about the process.  It works.... this talk about mail in ballots being somehow fraudulent is a right wing meme.

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

I forgot about that - Congress thought you were wrong there too.  Oh, and it has been confirmed that Trump never did any such thing.  Absolutely, completely and unabashedly confirmed. Epic fail on your part there, Bill.

The House rightfully impeached him. The GOP-led Senate perpetuated a cover up.

The American people won't forget the Republicans betrayal of our values.

Bill

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The American people won't forget the Republicans betray of our values.

Bill

The House never had anything close to resembling a case against Trump, and they knew it.

Just like with the Mueller "investigation".

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The American people won't forget the Republicans betray of our values.

Bill

No, Bill.  The House brought a worthless, unsubstantiated, unproven charge against Trump and the Senate found that Trump committed no wrong.  Anyone can accuse anyone of anything, but until it is proved, it don't amount to anything but a fart in the locker room. 

4 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

Don't panic, SNOWFLAKE...he doesn't have the power to delay the election alone, with the POSSIBLE exception of a martial law declaration....and I don't see that happening.

Now, go change your poopy underwear.

An inside look into trumps head & how he thinks like a dictator.

4 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

Just now, Skans said:

No, Bill.  The House brought a worthless, unsubstantiated, unproven charge against Trump and the Senate found that Trump committed no wrong.  Anyone can accuse anyone of anything, but until it is proved, it don't amount to anything but a fart in the locker room. 

Um, no. Trump's foul blackmail of an American ally in a time of their most critical need was very well established.

He violated his oath and should have been removed from office.

We all saw the evidence--and how the GOP Senators and the White House prevented us for hearing more.

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Um, no. Trump's foul blackmail of an American ally in a time of their most critical need was very well established.

Says who?  Nadler and Schiff?  Congress tossed out these bogus claims - try and keep up Bill.  Nadler and Schiff's Bogus Journey was an epic fail. 

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

That's your opinion.  MANY good and patriotic Americans have a different opinion than that.  You need to somehow come to understand that fact.

4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Trump will most certainly lose if the election is "mailed in" as the left wants... that why the left wants it so badly.

The establishment will do anything necessary to keep Trump from a second term... as we have seen over the last 6 months.

So you’re buying into tRump’s feces-flinging bull shirt?  

Just now, maineman said:

That's your opinion.  

No, not an opinion.  Certainly not my opinion.  It was Congress's ruling.  Did Schiff and Nadler do anything after Congress shit-canned their bogus case?  No.  Epic fail, guys. 

Just now, theLion said:

So you’re buying into tRump’s feces-flinging bull shirt?  

I have had a deep distrust for the establishment in DC since long before Trump came along.

They are almost all exclusively shady IMHO.

22 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Given his cognitive struggles in the limited exposure we’ve had to him in the last months, do you honestly think he’ll

make it through a term as President? ...especially with an African American women on deck to take his place?

Republicans should spend half of their campaign coffer going after her given this almost certain eventuality. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/15/kamala-harris-2020-record

Just now, Skans said:

No, not an opinion.  Certainly not my opinion.  It was Congress's ruling.  Did Schiff and Nadler do anything after Congress shit-canned their bogus case?  No.  Epic fail, guys. 

An opinion.  The House did their job with due diligence.  The Senate did not use the same level of due diligence in doing theirs.  The democrats succeeded in impeaching the president.  The Senate failed to do their patriotic duty and, with the exception of their 2012 candidate for president, the republicans were content to suck clown cock.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

by fair the Dems get  mail in fraudulent  votes 

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

the clown votes by mail..... I voted by mail in every election from1972 until 1994.  Many states have mail in elections and have for years with NO evidence of rampant fraud.  There is nothing flawed about the process.  It works.... this talk about mail in ballots being somehow fraudulent is a right wing meme.

::::::::crickets chirping:::::::::

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

.....2012 candidate for president, the republicans were content to suck clown cock.

Now, you are just off the rails, Maineman.  Congress shit-canned Nadler and Schiff's lies.  For good reason, they couldn't produce a shred of evidence.  Want more proof?  Nadler and Schiff wantted to use the Senate to do the job they should have done - to do more questioning and investigation.  They got shut down.   Why?  Because Nadler and Schiff could not produce one shred of evidence of Trump doing anything wrong.