13 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

This is an  interesting  video.   It was made in 1998... the  band had already broken  up,  so the video  was  made by  actors...even the guy singing is not  FNM's singer

One of the  guys   in the  bar is    Martin  Freeman  who  would  go on to very big things

25 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You do realize he was joking? 

Everything the man says is a "joke."

Nothing particularly funny about Trump's "jokes."

And it isn't time to have a clown in the White House. He will be swept out.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

I don't waste my time with human trash like you.

Fuck off Trumpist scum!

Bill

Hey. I have a solution. Don’t respond . I’d you don’t like what he has to say don’t respond. See? 
but you you can’t help yourself. You have no self control 

BILLLLLLLL

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

You watch those videos depicting the niggers burning and looting stores?

Well, that's you, they aren't real Americans and neither are you.....anarchist scum is a more accurate description, plus you suffer from trumphead, a fatal condition that has no cure.

Turns out that "Umbrella Man" was a white suprematist. LOL.

You racist pigs are finished.

Bill

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I don't waste my time with human trash like you.

you are one of the   biggest pussy cowards on this  site,  along with any  number of   leftist  trolls

You can't   debate,  stop lying and  admit to yourself  you simply suck at this

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is an  interesting  video.   It was made in 1998... the  band had already broken  up,  so the video  was  made by  actors...even the guy singing is not  FNM's singer

One of the  guys   in the  bar is    Martin  Freeman  who  would  go on to very big things

I know. I posted it for ya

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hey. I have a solution. Don’t respond . I’d you don’t like what he has to say don’t respond. See? 
but you you can’t help yourself. You have no self control 

BILLLLLLLL

You fit it with that crowd perfectly. LOL.

Bill

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

@SpyCar  is a   moron who thinks he is a genius

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

you are one of the   biggest pussy cowards on this  site,  along with any  number of   leftist  trolls

You can't   debate,  stop lying and  admit to yourself  you simply suck at this

LOL. You don't "debate," moron.

All you do is spew lies. 

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

You fit it with that crowd perfectly. LOL.

Bill

Im part of a very cool crowd. 
you are not 

billlllllll

Just now, SpyCar said:

LOL. You don't "debate," moron.

All you do is spew lies. 

Bill

you are  just  embarrassing yourself  here...  everyone  knows  you are  full of crap

1 hour ago, slideman said:

There is zero evidence that mail in voting leads to fraud.

Yeah... and Mueller's evidence will lead to a Trump resignation too...

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Im part of a very cool crowd. 
you are not 

billlllllll

LOL.

Sure you are. Your crowd is made up of the dregs of humanity. 

Bill

you are  just  embarrassing yourself  here...  everyone  knows  you are  full of crap

Like I said, all you do is spew lies.

You are a fucking moron.

Bill

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Trump wasn't wrong when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his followers would not care.

I would care, but I'd still vote for him - I seriously would.  That should tell you something about how much I fear and loath Democrats.

His death-cult is too small to prevail no matter how blind its membership is to Trump's incompetence and lack of principles. Bill

You could be right, or you could be wrong.  I'm supporting Trump with my vote and financially regardless.  It's the right thing to do.  We can verifythis later, however.  V

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Like I said, all you do is spew lies.

one problem,  you're  an  idiot

you  can't debate, so all you do  is  insult

you're that  moron J.T.  in  My Cousin Vinny

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I would care, but I'd still vote for him - I seriously would.  That should tell you something about how much I fear and loath Democrats.

You could be right, or you could be wrong.  I'm supporting Trump with my vote and financially regardless.  It's the right thing to do.  We can verify this later, however. 

I believe that you would vote for Trump--even if he murdered someone in cold blood--after all his idiocy and incompetence has killed far more Americans than if if shot someone down on the street.

It is mind-boggling, frankly.

Bill

one problem,  you're  an  idiot

you  can't debate, so all you do  is  insult

you're that  moron J.T.  in  My Cousin Vinny

Zzzzzzzzz.

Bill

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I believe that you would vote for Trump--even if he murdered someone in cold blood

I truly would, Bill.  The Democrats are the avowed enemies of me and all freedom loving individuals who love the U.S.A.  They call us "Deplorables".  No way I'd ever vote for a Democrat, Bill, and there is no way I'd ever not participate in an election.  Your party has been yanked so far to the left by Communists, Bill.  You know it and I know it.  The only difference between you and me is that you accept this.  Whereas I do not.

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

We are not like you Trumpists.

We don't need a führer, a king, or a cult leader.

The American people will have a representative of the people again soon.

A president who respects and defends the constitution. And one who puts the interests of the nation before his own venal greed and selfishness.

Bill

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/joe-hunter-biden-family-money/

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

I truly would, Bill.  The Democrats are the avowed enemies of me and all freedom loving individuals who love the U.S.A.  They call us "Deplorables".  No way I'd ever vote for a Democrat, Bill, and there is no way I'd ever not participate in an election.  Your party has been yanked so far to the left by Communists, Bill.  You know it and I know it.  The only difference between you and me is that you accept this.  Whereas I do not.

Nah. We liberal Democrats defeated the far-left nutters who attempted to take over our party.

In dramatic contrast the GOP has allowed itself to be taken over by the dregs our our society. An odd assortment of racists, conspiracy-theorists, and fascists--all without a fight. Total capitulation.

The difference between us is I actively took on the Bernie cultistists (and won), where you not only failed to take on Trumpism, you joined the death-cult.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

Nah. We liberal Democrats defeated the far-left nutters who attempted to take over our party.

In dramatic contrast the GOP has allowed itself to be taken over by the dregs our our society. An odd assortment of racists, conspiracy-theorists, and fascists--all without a fight. Total capitulation.

The difference between us is I actively took on the Bernie cultistists (and won), where you not only failed to take on Trumpism, you joined the death-cult.

Bill

You didn't win, Bill.  The Democrats are controlled by the left.  Biden is controlled by Communists.  He has mush for brains, this is an honest fact.

Trumpism?  Cultist?  Well, I'll own all of that and serve you up a red   MAGA!  On me, enjoy.