1 minute ago, maineman said:

if you pledge allegiance to our avowed enemy, you, de facto, disavow your pledge of allegiance to US.

There is no requirement for a citizen to pledge allegiance to anything, let alone be put to death. You’re a fucking traitorous scum. 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If tens of thousands can line up in the streets to burns and destroy, then they can walk into a polling station.

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting   holy shit folks...what is wrong with you   If you can protest,  you can vote in person    if you can  wait in line to see John Le

We do not have "national voting". We have simultaneous local voting supervised by state and county officials. No one has proposed that the entire country have nationally controlled mail in voting as T

16 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

There is no requirement for a citizen to pledge allegiance to anything, let alone be put to death. You’re a fucking traitorous scum. 

yet you support Al Qaeda.  and call ME a traitor.

that's funny shit.

you me... a brick wall.... I can hardly wait.

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

that's funny shit.

I can just see your head hitting that brick wall.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

that's funny shit.

I support the constitution you dumb fuck. You’re a disgrace to your service. 

46 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I support the constitution you dumb fuck. You’re a disgrace to your service. 

Yada yada yada

FUCKING COWARD.

27 minutes ago, maineman said:

Yada yada yada

FUCKING COWARD.

Show me in the constitution where you get murdered for not pledging allegiance you fucking moron. 🤣

Obama:

Never closed Gitmo

Made Patriot Act permanent

Data mined billions of Americans communications

Expanded the NSA

Expanded warrantless wiretapping

Assassinated American citizens for their political beliefs 

Obama was the WORSE president in modern history on civil liberties so go fucking yourself you traitorous piece of shit. 

You've dishonored any service you provided to this country. 

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Show me in the constitution where you get murdered for not pledging allegiance you fucking moron. 🤣

Obama:

Never closed Gitmo

Made Patriot Act permanent

Data mined billions of Americans communications

Expanded the NSA

Expanded warrantless wiretapping

Assassinated American citizens for their political beliefs 

Obama was the WORSE president in modern history on civil liberties so go fucking yourself you traitorous piece of shit. 

You've dishonored any service you provided to this country. 

Did Lincoln dishonor the constitution by defending it  against traitors?  Yes or no?

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Irrelevant, traitor. 

totally relevant.

When the United States citizens of Charleston, South Carolina put on gray uniforms and fired cannons at US troops at Fort Sumpter, they removed themselves from the protections provided to citizens under the constitution.  Just like when Anwar al-Awlaki took up the cause of Al Qaeda.

On 7/31/2020 at 4:32 PM, SpyCar said:

They made Zelensky an "offer he could not refuse."

Bill

Gross embellishment, exaggeration and just false, here Bill.  We all know what an "offer he cannot refuse" means - it was a line from The Godfather.  It means you either take the offer or you will be swiftly murdered.  Trump said nothing of the sort to Zelensky - never implied that Zelensky would be murdered if he didn't do what Trump said. 

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

spycar is a   pea brained  liar

I take Bill's posts as they come and call them out for what they are. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I take Bill's posts as they come and call them out for what they are. 

yeah...   he breaks  down   fast.    Never  can support his  claims and  becomes a insult troll

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Gross embellishment, exaggeration and just false, here Bill.  We all know what an "offer he cannot refuse" means - it was a line from The Godfather.  It means you either take the offer or you will be swiftly murdered.  Trump said nothing of the sort to Zelensky - never implied that Zelensky would be murdered if he didn't do what Trump said. 

no one said anything about murder.  the analogy was that the clown wanted to let Zelensky know that there were expectations of performance and failure had consequences

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

no one said anything about murder.

Yes, Bill most certainly did. He said that Trump made Zelensky an offer he can't refuse.  That is a line from the Godfather which is universally meant that if you don't except the terms, you will be killed.  Was bill exaggerating?  Embellishing? I accounted for that in my response to him.

I suggest that you stop interjecting yourself into conversations midstream without having a clue as to what was said, Maineman. 

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yes, Bill most certainly did. He said that Trump made Zelensky an offer he can't refuse.  That is a line from the Godfather which is universally meant that if you don't except the terms, you will be killed.  Was bill exaggerating?  Embellishing? I accounted for that in my response to him.

I suggest that you stop interjecting yourself into conversations midstream without having a clue as to what was said, Maineman. 

He'll never pull that one off.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Skans said:

I know precisely what was said, and your proclaiming that the idiom's meaning is universally known to only mean murder is bullshit.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I know precisely what was said, and your proclaiming that the idiom's meaning is universally known to only mean murder is bullshit.

He said what he said, Maineman, and it was a lie.  You obviously support lying and exaggeration when it comes to discussions about the Democrat's failed impeachment of Trump. 

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

He said what he said, Maineman, and it was a lie.  You obviously support lying and exaggeration when it comes to discussions about the Democrat's failed impeachment of Trump. 

1. The democrats did not fail to impeach.

2.  Bill did not mention murder.

3.  Your implication that you, somehow, speak for the universe is fucking laughable.

https://literarydevices.net/an-offer-he-cant-refuse/

read that link.... print it.... shove it up your ass.... and then admit you don't speak for the universe.

Just now, maineman said:

read that link.... print it.... shove it up your ass.... and then admit you don't speak for the universe.

Your red-faced anger at my winning this debate really sums it up for everyone, Maineman.  Thank you for that.

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Your red-faced anger at my winning this debate really sums it up for everyone, Maineman.  Thank you for that.

I'm not angry about anything... I simply showed you a link that lists a bunch of different idiomatic meanings for a phrase you'd just got done claiming had only one - and that it was universally understood as the sole one.  Your inability to admit you're wrong really detracts from your credibility.  Kinda sad.

15 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

He's not going this route. Put another tampon in, cinch up your panties, and grab another box of kleenex - you'll be ok doofus.

You folks seem pretty comfortable w/ autocratic speak.  

But don’t let a black man put communist dijon mustard on a sandwich or wear a tan suit.

5 hours ago, Skans said:

Not a bit. Zelensky had a gun to his head. He could announce he was launching a (phony) investigation and get the aid his country desperately needed or he was up shit creek.

Zelensky might not have died, but many of his citizens would have likely died and the territorial integrity of Ukraine would have been further comprised by the Russian incursion in the east.

That's an offer Zelensky could not refuse.

Bill

3 hours ago, Skans said:

Nah. You misremember the movie. The movie producer who was made "an offer he could not refuse" ended up with a horse head in his bed, not in the morgue.

Zelensky was in the same position.

Bill