4 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am respectfully leery of COVID.  I would NEVER let any PERSON intimidate me into not voting.

If it doesn't infect rioters it shouldn't infect voters. Seems to like nursing homes and church functions. 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If tens of thousands can line up in the streets to burns and destroy, then they can walk into a polling station.

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting   holy shit folks...what is wrong with you   If you can protest,  you can vote in person    if you can  wait in line to see John Le

We do not have "national voting". We have simultaneous local voting supervised by state and county officials. No one has proposed that the entire country have nationally controlled mail in voting as T

4 hours ago, maineman said:

cool story, bro.... that is on NOBODY's radar right now.

What is the difference between absentee voting and mail in voting?

Of course not. Democrats count on fraud to win elections. 🤣

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

If it doesn't infect rioters it shouldn't infect voters. Seems to like nursing homes and church functions. 

and enclosed spaces.... like polling places.

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

I have not heard a single national republican talk about national online voting.

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

and you didn't answer my question.

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have not heard a single national republican talk about national online voting.

It's been discussed for years and of course the same people complaining about verification also don't think people need an ID to fucking vote so go figure. 😆

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

It's been discussed for years and of course the same people complaining about verification also don't think people need an ID to fucking vote so go figure. 😆

can you give  me a link to any news coverage of any republican politician advocating for national online voting with SSN's?

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

If we can bank and pay our taxes online we should be able to vote. System encryption is far more secure than mail in, less prone to fraud. I would support it, particularly if tied to biometrics.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

can you give  me a link to any news coverage of any republican politician advocating for national online voting with SSN's?

Probably not. I don't go out of my way for traitors who think it's OK for a president to act as judge, jury and executioner of their own citizens. 

Let's hope Trump uses the same power to assassinate domestic terrorists so you see what a blatant abuse of power it was. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

If we can bank and pay our taxes online we should be able to vote. System encryption is far more secure than mail in, less prone to fraud. I would support it, particularly if tied to biometrics.

I would too.  The point is, in 2020, we have a pandemic that is still out of control that has, in the course of a little more than half a year, killed three times more Americans than we lost in Vietnam in 20 years.  If there are ways that people can vote that do not expose them to this deadly virus, shouldn't we think about using them THIS year and implementing more ambitious proposals for the NEXT election?

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Probably not. I don't go out of my way for traitors who think it's OK for a president to act as judge, jury and executioner of their own citizens. 

Let's hope Trump uses the same power to assassinate domestic terrorists so you see what a blatant abuse of power it was. 

ASO... you have nothing but your bullshit?  Got it.

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Didn't Lincoln act as judge, jury, and executioner for CSA soldiers?

2 hours ago, maineman said:

Didn't Lincoln act as judge, jury, and executioner for CSA soldiers?

So Obama is the worse civi liberties violator since Lincoln? OK, I accept that. 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

So Obama is the worse civi liberties violator since Lincoln? OK, I accept that. 

I think Lincoln is the greatest president we have ever had.  Do you think he violated the civil rights of CSA rebels who he ordered Union troops to kill?

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Don’t you have some grammar or spelling to attack? 🤣

don't you have some shopping to do on Amazon on your boss's nickel/

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

don't you have some dicks to suck along with your partner?

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

you transferring the duties to your skank you say?

I don't have a skank.... you, however, ARE a skank.

4 hours ago, maineman said:

We do not have "national voting". We have simultaneous local voting supervised by state and county officials. No one has proposed that the entire country have nationally controlled mail in voting as Trump suggests. In Florida, we have absentee mail in voting.

I do not see where is is absolutely essential that every vote be counted before midnight.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maineman said:

I think Lincoln is the greatest president we have ever had.  Do you think he violated the civil rights of CSA rebels who he ordered Union troops to kill?

Depends on specifics. Who Obama assassinated never acted against the U.S. with any kind of aggression. You’re allowed to believe whatever you wish in this country without facing assassination by a dictator. 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Why would you think I’m at work since or work overnight? 😂

30 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Depends on specifics. Who Obama assassinated never acted against the U.S. with any kind of aggression. You’re allowed to believe whatever you wish in this country without facing assassination by a dictator. 

if you pledge allegiance to our avowed enemy, you, de facto, disavow your pledge of allegiance to US.