2 minutes ago, maineman said:

fuck you clown.  you don't know shit from fat meat.... I just crammed your stupidity about Obama's wealth right up your meger [sic] ass.

Yet you can't explain how he got rich while in office

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If tens of thousands can line up in the streets to burns and destroy, then they can walk into a polling station.

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting   holy shit folks...what is wrong with you   If you can protest,  you can vote in person    if you can  wait in line to see John Le

We do not have "national voting". We have simultaneous local voting supervised by state and county officials. No one has proposed that the entire country have nationally controlled mail in voting as T

15 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Yet you can't explain how he got rich while in office

did you read the Forbes article:  It explains it quite nicely.

Here try again... or get a literate adult family member to read it TO you:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/01/20/how-barack-obama-has-made-20-million-since-arriving-in-washington/#15a1cabe5bf0

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Sure you can. You're simply playing dumb to avoid defending a system that's at such great risk for fraud and abuse.

You can end all this right now by posting the empirical data of US mail-in voting...

we’ll wait...

It's any thinking person's contention that the RISK is great.

You can think big foot is real.

I don’t care what you think, I care what you can prove.

Lets not convenient forget about the Troubles surrounding poll voting:. Site closings, early closings, long lines, machine error, machine shortages,, gerrymandering/redistircting.

Why would I acknowledge something that's not true?

Just acknowledge that the leftwing propaganda machine uses you to advance that lie.

This statement doesn’t makes sense.  I want the masses to vote.  You have some unwarranted trepidation about mail-in voting.   trump tells you what to like & what to be afraid of.  

Hook -Line -Sink

I want every eligible voter to vote. ONCE.

Agreed.  Where’s the issue... ?

You’re of some assumption that mail-in leads to fraud somehow.  

If you can only vote in your precinct, & your precinct keeps voter rolls... if you tried to vote twice, your name would show up.

How is that different from site voting?  Every name would still have to match your address.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

five states already do all their elections buy mail.  they have experienced no voter fraud because of their system.  Fraud because of mail in ballots is a clown meme.

Interesting.  

The irony is, repubs are worried about fraud, when they’re the ones w/ the most distinct record of fraud.

We, the rest of us, should be frightened of fraud from republicans.

Ironically, that’s the meme.....

mai-in advocates:   there’s no empirical data proving mail-in fraud.

republicans:  Oh...?

*republicans commit fraud to own the libs*

8 hours ago, maineman said:

I never once felt my civil liberties being impinged during the Obama administration....

and I am not necessarily "anti-war", or against using our military might as a tool to execute a muscular foreign policy.   What I AM against is the wholesale spilling of American blood in the process.  We have the technology to put an enormous amount of ammunition on the target without putting boots on the ground.  I would always opt for those approaches.  We've come too far to need to keep using young American boys as cannon fodder, IMHO.

That’s because you’re a fucking idiot. He assassinated American citizens without due process. There is no greater civil liberties violation you fucking traitor. 

4 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Trump voted via mail.  

...bUt hE vOtEd aBSeEnTeE...

Absentee & mail-in voting are the same thing.  
https://www.usa.gov/absentee-voting

The semantics ppl want to argue are absentee is mail-in, and vote by mail is mailed out.  

It’s still a mail-in process.  Currently, there are more issue w/ poll voting than mail-in.  Vote by mail is easy, convenient, & progressive.  We should also still be allowed to vote at polling sites.

Lets not forget the party w/ the most demonstrable, prevalent fraud issues are the republicans.  There is no disputing this.  

And any assertion over ‘millions of illegals voting’ is just that... assertions w/ no merit.

False. They are not the same and absentee is just that. It doesn’t apply to most citizens. 

Mail in balloting has already proven to be fraught with fraud. 

Now if you want to do online voting with one vote, one social security number for federal voting in all for that. You support it? 

Let’s hear your fucking crybaby excuses why we can’t have online election using social securities. 

35 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s because you’re a fucking idiot. He assassinated American citizens without due process. There is no greater civil liberties violation you fucking traitor. 

he assassinated traitors, traitor.

31 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Ya? Where's the court case and disposition you fucking traitorous piece of shit? 

You suck Al Qaeda dick.... you make me fucking vomit.

Did the US Army soldiers at the Battle of the Bulge need court cases and dispositions before killing Nazis?

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

False. They are not the same and absentee is just that. It doesn’t apply to most citizens. 

Mail in balloting has already proven to be fraught with fraud. 

show me your "proof".

25 minutes ago, maineman said:

You suck Al Qaeda dick.... you make me fucking vomit.

Did the US Army soldiers at the Battle of the Bulge need court cases and dispositions before killing Nazis?

So there was no trial or due process.... Thanks for admitting you’re a traitor. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

So there was no trial or due process.... Thanks for admitting you’re a traitor. 

why don't you ever bother to answer other people's questions?  fucking pussy.

17 minutes ago, maineman said:

show me your "proof".

Research it yourself, bitch. Plenty on the topic. Try a different media source than the NYT that keeps getting caught in lies. 😁

Research it yourself, bitch. Plenty on the topic. Try a different media source than the NYT that keeps getting caught in lies. 😁

so... you got nothing?  color me seven different shades of surprised!

Just now, maineman said:

why don't you ever bother to answer other people's questions?  fucking pussy.

Why did you call an American citizens a traitor and approve of their execution without any due process? 

You couldn’t violent a citizens civil liberties any worse bit thst didn’t stop you from protecting Obama you fucking traitor to the constitution you swore to protect. What a fucking disgrace your service was. 

Why did you call an American citizens a traitor and approve of their execution without any due process? 

You couldn’t violent a citizens civil liberties any worse bit thst didn’t stop you from protecting Obama you fucking traitor to the constitution you swore to protect. What a fucking disgrace your service was. 

when "american citizens" pledge allegiance to Al Qaeda that pretty much proves they ain't on our side anymore.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

so... you got nothing?  color me seven different shades of surprised!

Yes. Obama literally acted as judge, jury and executioner of his own citizens, assassinating then without any due process, including a 16 year old kid. 

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such a dictatorial tyrant. 

Dod you give him a pass due to skin color? 

Just now, maineman said:

when "american citizens" pledge allegiance to Al Qaeda that pretty much proves they ain't on our side anymore.

Where are the court documents that prove this statement? Where was he charged and tried? 

So American citizens no longer have any constitutional rights? 

Or is that only for black presidents? 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. Obama literally acted as judge, jury and executioner of his own citizens, assassinating then without any due process, including a 16 year old kid. 

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such a dictatorial tyrant. 

Dod you give him a pass due to skin color? 

Like I said.. when you pledge allegiance to Al Qaeda, you become bonded to the people who brought down the twin towers.  You become a traitor.

Where are the court documents that prove this statement? Where was he charged and tried? 

So American citizens no longer have any constitutional rights? 

Or is that only for black presidents? 

you crack me up.... you sit here and suck clown cock AND Al Qaeda cock.  Un-fucking-believable.  what a traitorous pussy ou are!

@maineman you ducking traitorous scum and disgrace to your service. Way to shit and piss over your career to try and protect a democrat. 

Uncle Sugar still honors my service...with a nice O-5 retirement check every month.... and, after I die, my much younger wife will still get that check until the day SHE dies.  

Go fuck yourself.

Just now, maineman said:

Like I said.. when you pledge allegiance to Al Qaeda, you become bonded to the people who brought down the twin towers.  You become a traitor.

No. That’s not correct you fucking moron, nor does it suspend your constitutional rights as a citizen. Obama violated civil liberties worse than even Bush did and you are defending him you fucking traitorous scum. 

YOU deserve to have all your constitutional rights stripped and put to death for supporting it for other citizens. 

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

you crack me up.... you sit here and suck clown cock AND Al Qaeda cock.  Un-fucking-believable.  what a traitorous pussy ou are!

You support a murderer and a president that committed the worst civil liberties violations in decades. You fucking traitorous piece of shit. 

You support a murderer and a president that committed the worst civil liberties violations in decades. You fucking traitorous piece of shit. 

fuck you nurse.  Obama took out a member of Al Qaeda who happened to have been a US Citizen.  Why you have a problem with that is beyond me.