25 minutes ago, maineman said:

poll clerks are required to check every signature.  If they don't match, they are required to discard the ballot

Who is going to oversee these poll clerks? Other democrat that are there? 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If tens of thousands can line up in the streets to burns and destroy, then they can walk into a polling station.

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting   holy shit folks...what is wrong with you   If you can protest,  you can vote in person    if you can  wait in line to see John Le

We do not have "national voting". We have simultaneous local voting supervised by state and county officials. No one has proposed that the entire country have nationally controlled mail in voting as T

18 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Who is going to oversee these poll clerks? Other democrat that are there? 

Or republicans, depending on the town.  The process is identical to absentee ballots - which is how I vote.

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

Or republicans, depending on the town.  The process is identical to absentee ballots - which is how I vote.

So it is ripe for fraud from both sides is what you are saying...

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Take a stand on what? 

What policy you don’t agree with you think I should take a stand on? 

Making sure we do not allow mail in ballots is a stance I support 100%. Every American should. 

If thousands can protest without masks, they can make it to the voting booth. 

Trump voted via mail.  

...bUt hE vOtEd aBSeEnTeE...

Absentee & mail-in voting are the same thing.  
https://www.usa.gov/absentee-voting

The semantics ppl want to argue are absentee is mail-in, and vote by mail is mailed out.  

It’s still a mail-in process.  Currently, there are more issue w/ poll voting than mail-in.  Vote by mail is easy, convenient, & progressive.  We should also still be allowed to vote at polling sites.

Lets not forget the party w/ the most demonstrable, prevalent fraud issues are the republicans.  There is no disputing this.  

And any assertion over ‘millions of illegals voting’ is just that... assertions w/ no merit.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

So it is ripe for fraud from both sides is what you are saying...

why?  if you don't trust people, then the poll workers can just as easily cheat and NOT draw a line through someone's name and let them vote in person multiple times.  If you believe people are inherently good, as I do, then I trust public officials to do their civic duty.  

And as you keep running away from...... I request you show me all these instances of voter fraud with mail in ballots that occur in those states that ONLY vote that way.... and I request that you show me what is DIFFERENT between requesting mail in voting and absentee voting.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

why?  if you don't trust people, then the poll workers can just as easily cheat and NOT draw a line through someone's name and let them vote in person multiple times.  If you believe people are inherently good, as I do, then I trust public officials to do their civic duty.  

And as you keep running away from...... I request you show me all these instances of voter fraud with mail in ballots that occur in those states that ONLY vote that way.... and I request that you show me what is DIFFERENT between requesting mail in voting and absentee voting.

My problem is why do democrats want ALL mail in voting???????

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

My problem is why do democrats want ALL mail in voting???????

you keep asking me questions but never answering mine.  

1. If you don't trust people, then what is to stop untrustworthy poll workers at the polls from cheating and letting folks from their own party vote more than once?  

2. What is the difference between mail in voting and absentee voting?  

3. And where is the massive voter fraud in those states that already vote only by mail?

I'll wait.

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

1. If you don't trust people, then what is to stop untrustworthy poll workers at the polls from cheating and letting folks from their own party vote more than once?  

That is the problem, there is no way to stop fraud with mail in votes.

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

2. What is the difference between mail in voting and absentee voting?

My problem is going with all mail in voting... see above

17 minutes ago, maineman said:

3. And where is the massive voter fraud in those states that already vote only by mail?

Ballots have been found after elections results...

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Trump voted via mail.  

...bUt hE vOtEd aBSeEnTeE...

No one is arguing in favor of banning all mail-in voting. The problem is making it universal.

And why did you go to so much trouble with random caps, only to make yourself look juvenile and stupid?

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

That is the problem, there is no way to stop fraud with mail in votes.

My problem is going with all mail in voting... see above

Ballots have been found after elections results...

1.  there is no way to stop fraud buy poll workers at polling spots either.

2.  Five states do it with NO problems

3.  link

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  there is no way to stop fraud b poll workers at polling spots either.

2.  Five states do it with NO problems

3.  link

Machines take fraud out of the equation

Name the 5 States

If I gave you a link, you would say it is fake... nice try

OK here is a link for ya... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/three-tubs-of-ballots-discovered-in-mail-processing-center-after-polls-closed-in-wisconsin/ar-BB12laJO

Just now, Duck615 said:

Machines take fraud out of the equation

Name the 5 States

If I gave you a link, you would say it is fake... nice try

1.  no they don't.  You still have to check in with a poll worker.  If that poll worker is dishonest, they can allow you to walk through the line multiple times and stick multiple ballots into the machine.

2.  Google is your friend, ass hole... I'm not your research assistant.

3.  so.... no link?  why am I not surprised.

Just now, maineman said:

1.  no they don't.  You still have to check in with a poll worker.  If that poll worker is dishonest, they can allow you to walk through the line multiple times and stick multiple ballots into the machine.

2.  Google is your friend, ass hole... I'm not your research assistant.

3.  so.... no link?  why am I not surprised.

see above, I posted a link for ya.

There is no possible way of voting multiple times at the same site... nice try

6 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

see above, I posted a link for ya.

There is no possible way of voting multiple times at the same site... nice try

of course there is... if the poll worker is in on the deal.

and Wisconsin in not even a mail only voting state... your link is meaningless to your argument.

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

No one is arguing in favor of banning all mail-in voting. The problem is making it universal.

I can’t imagine what it is since there is no imperical data on universal mail-in voting.

You’re simply running w/ trumps contention that its wrought w/ fraud w/ no data to support it.

Just acknowledge you don’t want more ppl to vote bcus when the masses vote, its (typically) not in republican favor.

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

And why did you go to so much trouble with random caps, only to make yourself look juvenile and stupid?

Bcus answering the most typical & obvious retort saves myself valuable time.

3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I can’t imagine what it is since there is no imperical data on universal mail-in voting.

Sure you can. You're simply playing dumb to avoid defending a system that's at such great risk for fraud and abuse.

You’re simply running w/ trumps contention that its wrought w/ fraud w/ no data to support it.

It's any thinking person's contention that the RISK is great.

Just acknowledge you don’t want more ppl to vote

Why would I acknowledge something that's not true?

Just acknowledge that the leftwing propaganda machine uses you to advance that lie.

bcus when the masses vote, its (typically) not in republican favor.

I want every eligible voter to vote. ONCE.

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

of course there is... if the poll worker is in on the deal.

and Wisconsin in not even a mail only voting state... your link is meaningless to your argument.

Lol you asked about fraud... 

6 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Lol you asked about fraud... 

what is "fraudulent" about postal workers temporarily misplacing, then, relocating ballots?

And How did it feel to have Obama's wealth from prior to being elected crammed up your meger [sic] ass?

20 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Just acknowledge you don’t want more ppl to vote bcus when the masses vote, its (typically) not in republican favor.

Bcus answering the most typical & obvious retort saves myself valuable time.

five states already do all their elections buy mail.  they have experienced no voter fraud because of their system.  Fraud because of mail in ballots is a clown meme.

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

what is "fraudulent" about postal workers temporarily misplacing, then, relocating ballots?

And How did it feel to have Obama's wealth from prior to being elected crammed up your meger [sic] ass?

how did his wealth grow while in office?

Postal workers misplacing???? OH MY

20 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

1. how did his wealth grow while in office?

2. Postal workers misplacing???? OH MY

1.  explained in the Forbes link I gave you.

Three-fourths of that money came from lucrative book deals, according to a FORBES analysis of 16 years of tax returns and financial disclosure documents. In total, Obama has earned $15.6 million as an author since arriving in Washington.

He has made $8.8 million from his bestseller Audacity of Hope and children’s book Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters. Sales of his memoir Dreams From My Father, originally published in 1995, also took off once he landed in the nation's capital, resulting in a $6.8 million windfall for the president. Obama made another $3.7 million from government salaries.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/01/20/how-barack-obama-has-made-20-million-since-arriving-in-washington/#15a1cabe5bf0

2.  how is that "fraud"?  Do you even know what the fucking word means?

Just now, maineman said:

1.  explained in the Forbes link I gave you.

2.  how is that "fraud"?  Do you even know what the fucking word means?

Now I know you are lying about being a naval academy graduate...

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Now I know you are lying about being a naval academy graduate...

fuck you clown.  you don't know shit from fat meat.... I just crammed your stupidity about Obama's wealth right up your meger [sic] ass.