Jump to content
jrock2310

Welp... he did it...

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you feel that moral opposition to interracial education is adequate justification?  yes or no?

Don't answer any question from MM... he ducks simple questions asked of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you feel that moral opposition to interracial education is adequate justification?  yes or no?

 

 

what  specific moral  issue are you going  to argue?

 

 

Remember I am not a  liberal  Democrat and  therefore  do  not think black people are stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

Don't answer any question from MM... he ducks simple questions asked of him.

 

 

Oh     I  know his  psychological  profile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

what  specific moral  issue are you going  to argue?

 

 

Remember I am not a  liberal  Democrat and  therefore  do  not think black people are stupid

there are plenty of passages in the Old Testament that southern racist churches have used to justify racism.  Why can't I just say that interracial education is against my religion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Voter ID... why didn't you address the second question?

 

Mail in ballots are sent to registered voters whose signatures are on file.  Completed ballots must be signed.  Signatures must match.  Explain how that can allow fraud.  Show examples of the rampant voter fraud in the five states that already vote entirely by mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

there are plenty of passages in the Old Testament that southern racist churches have used to justify racism.

 

yes,  we all  know the   history of the   southern  Democrats and  how racist they were.

 

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why can't I just say that interracial education is against my religion?

 

I support  vouchers to  fund  your  child's education in an  all white private  school that you are free to set up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

Mail in ballots are sent to registered voters whose signatures are on file.  Completed ballots must be signed.  Signatures must match.  Explain how that can allow fraud.  Show examples of the rampant voter fraud in the five states that already vote entirely by mail.

I asked you 2 questions... answer the 2nd one and I will answer yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

 If people can protest by the thousands, why can't they go to the polls?

1.  protests are held outdoors which is much safer.  polls are enclosed.

2.  most protesters wear masks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

1.  protests are held outdoors which is much safer.  polls are enclosed.

2.  most protesters wear masks.

 

 

if  you can protest  in person,  you can vote in  person

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

1.  protests are held outdoors which is much safer.  polls are enclosed.

2.  most protesters wear masks.

LMFAO bs and you know it... sad you unlawful liberal fucks come up with excuses all the time.

My problem with mail in ballots is... who is going to check signatures? That is ripe for fraud because of democrats that run the sites!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, maineman said:

so you needed to edit my post to make your stupid point.  what a fucking coward you are.

 

It was an object lesson demonstrating how you fascists twist Trump's words to say things he never did.

 

Not surprised it flew over your empty head. Idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

if  you can protest  in person,  you can vote in  person

so if everybody protested, you'd have a limited point.  A small minority of the population participates in protests.  

 

I have not marched.  I have several risk factors.  Why should I have to risk my life to go cast my ballot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO bs and you know it... sad you unlawful liberal fucks come up with excuses all the time.

My problem with mail in ballots is... who is going to check signatures? That is ripe for fraud because of democrats that run the sites!!!

poll clerks are required to check every signature.  If they don't match, they are required to discard the ballot.  

 

Again... do you have any evidence of voter fraud in any of the states that allow mail in ballots?  yes or no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact remains... if people protest wearing masks, they can vote in person wearing masks. SOCIAL DISTANCE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

poll clerks are required to check every signature.  If they don't match, they are required to discard the ballot.  

 

Thanks for making my point!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

so if everybody protested, you'd have a limited point.  A small minority of the population participates in protests.  

 

I have not marched.  I have several risk factors.  Why should I have to risk my life to go cast my ballot?

 

You are hardly risking  your life by voting.    Wear a mask.

 

The flu could  kill you too,  you voted before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

You are hardly risking  your life by voting.    Wear a mask.

 

The flu could  kill you too,  you voted before

Good one... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

poll clerks are required to check every signature.  If they don't match, they are required to discard the ballot.  

 

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Thanks for making my point!!!

 

Excellent.

 

mainemoron defeated again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

You are hardly risking  your life by voting.    Wear a mask.

 

The flu could  kill you too,  you voted before

COVID is highly contagious.  I have not voted in person since the start of this pandemic.

 

I will cast my vote for Joe and Sarah and all the other down ticket democrats from the comfort of my living room just like I did for the primary last month.  Maine is one of at least 30 states that allow no-excuse absentee voting.  Those of us around the country who see what this clown is trying to do with the election will vote absentee in droves and send him packing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

hose of us around the country who see what this clown is trying to do with the election will vote absentee in droves and send him packing.

 

 

You always have different  reasons why  Trump is bad,  yet none of them ever turn out to be true

 

You look the  other way at  Hillary's crimes,  you were willing to let a  sexual predator and  possible  pedo  in the  White House, but  Trump is  bad.   LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You always have different  reasons why  Trump is bad,  yet none of them ever turn out to be true

 

You look the  other way at  Hillary's crimes,  you were willing to let a  sexual predator and  possible  pedo  in the  White House, but  Trump is  bad.   LOL

cool story, bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone seen the cool compilation video of Faux News talking heads all saying that Biden had lost his mind and was fear mongering by saying that he thought that the clown would try to postpone the election.... and then, the last clip is just the clown tweet where he floats that very idea?

 

Classic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

cool story, bro.

 

 

 

when  Gislaine Maxwell,  outs  Slick Willie we can  all expect  your  public   admittance   you  were wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

when  Gislaine Maxwell,  outs  Slick Willie we can  all expect  your  public   admittance   you  were wrong

when  Gislaine Maxwell,  outs  the clown we can  all expect  your  public   admittance   you  were wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...