3 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you feel that moral opposition to interracial education is adequate justification?  yes or no?

Don't answer any question from MM... he ducks simple questions asked of him.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If tens of thousands can line up in the streets to burns and destroy, then they can walk into a polling station.

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting   holy shit folks...what is wrong with you   If you can protest,  you can vote in person    if you can  wait in line to see John Le

We do not have "national voting". We have simultaneous local voting supervised by state and county officials. No one has proposed that the entire country have nationally controlled mail in voting as T

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you feel that moral opposition to interracial education is adequate justification?  yes or no?

what  specific moral  issue are you going  to argue?

Remember I am not a  liberal  Democrat and  therefore  do  not think black people are stupid

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

what  specific moral  issue are you going  to argue?

Remember I am not a  liberal  Democrat and  therefore  do  not think black people are stupid

there are plenty of passages in the Old Testament that southern racist churches have used to justify racism.  Why can't I just say that interracial education is against my religion?

42 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Voter ID... why didn't you address the second question?

Mail in ballots are sent to registered voters whose signatures are on file.  Completed ballots must be signed.  Signatures must match.  Explain how that can allow fraud.  Show examples of the rampant voter fraud in the five states that already vote entirely by mail.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

there are plenty of passages in the Old Testament that southern racist churches have used to justify racism.

yes,  we all  know the   history of the   southern  Democrats and  how racist they were.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why can't I just say that interracial education is against my religion?

I support  vouchers to  fund  your  child's education in an  all white private  school that you are free to set up...

Mail in ballots are sent to registered voters whose signatures are on file.  Completed ballots must be signed.  Signatures must match.  Explain how that can allow fraud.  Show examples of the rampant voter fraud in the five states that already vote entirely by mail.

I asked you 2 questions... answer the 2nd one and I will answer yours

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

If people can protest by the thousands, why can't they go to the polls?

1.  protests are held outdoors which is much safer.  polls are enclosed.

2.  most protesters wear masks.

if  you can protest  in person,  you can vote in  person

• Thanks 1
Just now, maineman said:

LMFAO bs and you know it... sad you unlawful liberal fucks come up with excuses all the time.

My problem with mail in ballots is... who is going to check signatures? That is ripe for fraud because of democrats that run the sites!!!

28 minutes ago, maineman said:

so you needed to edit my post to make your stupid point.  what a fucking coward you are.

It was an object lesson demonstrating how you fascists twist Trump's words to say things he never did.

Not surprised it flew over your empty head. Idiot.

if  you can protest  in person,  you can vote in  person

so if everybody protested, you'd have a limited point.  A small minority of the population participates in protests.  

I have not marched.  I have several risk factors.  Why should I have to risk my life to go cast my ballot?

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO bs and you know it... sad you unlawful liberal fucks come up with excuses all the time.

My problem with mail in ballots is... who is going to check signatures? That is ripe for fraud because of democrats that run the sites!!!

poll clerks are required to check every signature.  If they don't match, they are required to discard the ballot.  

Again... do you have any evidence of voter fraud in any of the states that allow mail in ballots?  yes or no

Just now, maineman said:

poll clerks are required to check every signature.  If they don't match, they are required to discard the ballot.  

Thanks for making my point!!!

so if everybody protested, you'd have a limited point.  A small minority of the population participates in protests.  

I have not marched.  I have several risk factors.  Why should I have to risk my life to go cast my ballot?

You are hardly risking  your life by voting.    Wear a mask.

The flu could  kill you too,  you voted before

Good one... 

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Thanks for making my point!!!

Excellent.

mainemoron defeated again.

COVID is highly contagious.  I have not voted in person since the start of this pandemic.

I will cast my vote for Joe and Sarah and all the other down ticket democrats from the comfort of my living room just like I did for the primary last month.  Maine is one of at least 30 states that allow no-excuse absentee voting.  Those of us around the country who see what this clown is trying to do with the election will vote absentee in droves and send him packing.

Just now, maineman said:

hose of us around the country who see what this clown is trying to do with the election will vote absentee in droves and send him packing.

You always have different  reasons why  Trump is bad,  yet none of them ever turn out to be true

You look the  other way at  Hillary's crimes,  you were willing to let a  sexual predator and  possible  pedo  in the  White House, but  Trump is  bad.   LOL

You always have different  reasons why  Trump is bad,  yet none of them ever turn out to be true

You look the  other way at  Hillary's crimes,  you were willing to let a  sexual predator and  possible  pedo  in the  White House, but  Trump is  bad.   LOL

cool story, bro.

Has anyone seen the cool compilation video of Faux News talking heads all saying that Biden had lost his mind and was fear mongering by saying that he thought that the clown would try to postpone the election.... and then, the last clip is just the clown tweet where he floats that very idea?

Classic!

when  Gislaine Maxwell,  outs  Slick Willie we can  all expect  your  public   admittance   you  were wrong

when  Gislaine Maxwell,  outs  the clown we can  all expect  your  public   admittance   you  were wrong