Jump to content
jrock2310

Welp... he did it...

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Most critics like myself didn't see him going this route.

 

Wow.

 

Don't panic, SNOWFLAKE...he doesn't have the power to delay the election alone, with the POSSIBLE exception of a martial law declaration....and I don't see that happening.

 

Now, go change your poopy underwear.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump knows he will lose.

 

Like the psychopathic-narcissist traitor that he is, Trump it trying to take the fascist path.

 

Won't work. The American people will sweep this incompetent scumbag out.

 

Bill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Trump knows he will lose.

 

Like the psychopathic-narcissist traitor that he is, Trump it trying to take the fascist path.

 

Won't work. The American people will sweep this incompetent scumbag out.

 

Bill 

Trump will most certainly lose if the election is "mailed in" as the left wants... that why the left wants it so badly.

 

The establishment will do anything necessary to keep Trump from a second term... as we have seen over the last 6 months.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Trump will most certainly lose if the election is "mailed in" as the left wants... that why the left wants it so badly.

 

The establishment will do anything necessary to keep Trump from a second term... as we have seen over the last 6 months.

 

 

 

He will lose any fair election. 

 

He is a clearly incompetent dope.

 

Trump is finished. He knows it.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

He will lose any fair election. 

 

He is a clearly incompetent dope.

 

Trump is finished. He knows it.

 

Bill

Sounds like you are admitting that the mail in vote scheme is a scam...

 

At least you'll admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

Don't panic, SNOWFLAKE...he doesn't have the power to delay the election alone, with the POSSIBLE exception of a martial law declaration....and I don't see that happening.

 

Now, go change your poopy underwear.

 

We already have an undeclared Martial law! With Barr's GESTAPO Storm Troopers! This is the FASCISM that you DOTARDS wanted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

We already have an undeclared Martial law! With Barr's GESTAPO Storm Troopers! This is the FASCISM that you DOTARDS wanted!

 

I assume you are referring to federal officers doing their jobs?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

We already have an undeclared Martial law! With Barr's GESTAPO Storm Troopers! This is the FASCISM that you DOTARDS wanted!

Sure... The feds have been deployed because of all the "peaceful" protests...

 

Sorry dotard... your side are the Facists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting

 

holy shit folks...what is wrong with you

 

If you can protest,  you can vote in person 

 

if you can  wait in line to see John Lewis  lie ,  you can vote in person

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Sure... The feds have been deployed because of all the "peaceful" protests...

 

Sorry dotard... your side are the Facists.

I haven't taken a side! I am just a spectator! GOT IT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

clearly we CAN NOT have mail in voting

 

holy shit folks...what is wrong with you

 

If you can protest,  you can vote in person 

 

if you can  wait in line to see John Lewis  lie ,  you can vote in person

If tens of thousands can line up in the streets to burns and destroy, then they can walk into a polling station.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I haven't taken a side! I am just a spectator! GOT IT?

There are no specators in this.

 

You are either for maintaining what the Country is founded on, or your not.

 

It's come to that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

We already have an undeclared Martial law! With Barr's GESTAPO Storm Troopers! This is the FASCISM that you DOTARDS wanted!

just tell them to quit rioting.  that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Trump knows he will lose.

 

Like the psychopathic-narcissist traitor that he is, Trump it trying to take the fascist path.

 

Won't work. The American people will sweep this incompetent scumbag out.

 

Bill 

Bow down to your new King.  This is going to be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Bow down to your new King.  This is going to be fun.

 

We are not like you Trumpists.

 

We don't need a führer, a king, or a cult leader.

 

The American people will have a representative of the people again soon.

 

A president who respects and defends the constitution. And one who puts the interests of the nation before his own venal greed and selfishness.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's Joe's apology??

 

April 24th: Biden warns Trump will try to delay election, Trump calls Biden "conspiracy theorist"

April 24, 2020:

Joe Biden: “Mark my words, I think he is going to try to kick back the election somehow, come up with some rationale why it can’t be held,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, said on Thursday night in remarks at an online fundraiser.

Trump campaign: “Those are the incoherent, conspiracy theory ramblings of a lost candidate who is out of touch with reality."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/24/joe-biden-donald-trump-delay-election

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The American people will have a representative of the people again soon.

 

 

you have never ever been able to  support your assertions

 

I  challenge you to  name something Trump did  that was not for the  people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Trump knows he will lose.

 

Like the psychopathic-narcissist traitor that he is, Trump it trying to take the fascist path.

 

Won't work. The American people will sweep this incompetent scumbag out.

 

Bill 

MAGA 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

We are not like you Trumpists.

 

We don't need a führer, a king, or a cult leader.

 

The American people will have a representative of the people again soon.

 

A president who respects and defends the constitution. And one who puts the interests of the nation before his own venal greed and selfishness.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are going to have to get in line to vote or you will have to accept delaying the election until it's safe. Trump has called your bluff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

There are no specators in this.

 

You are either for maintaining what the Country is founded on, or your not.

 

It's come to that!

Nope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

We are not like you Trumpists.

 

We don't need a führer, a king, or a cult leader.

 

The American people will have a representative of the people again soon.

 

A president who respects and defends the constitution. And one who puts the interests of the nation before his own venal greed and selfishness.

 

Bill

Trump has my vote.  There's really nothing Trump is likely to do which would dissuade me from voting for him.   Nothing you could write which would convince me not to send more money to Trump's campaign either.   Go on, give it your best try....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...