Sign in to follow this  
ConservativeVoice

FACTS that DRIVE other races perception of BLACKS: 1) 93% of blacks killed... killed by blacks, 2) Blacks commit violent crime 7-10X the rate of whites, 3) Black crime in '40-'50's was LOWER than whites, 4) CONNECTION between family breakdown and crime !

FACTS that DRIVE other races perception of BLACKS: 

-   Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

The left’s rebuttal is that that 84 percent of white homicide victims are killed by other whites, but The Wall Street Journal‘s Jason Riley points out that the white crime rate is “much lower than the black rate.”  ...When CRIME rates go UP... that ALMOST ALWAYS means BLACKS are being affected worse than whites... because MOST of the crime is black on black !!.

-   Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do.

Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.  ...When CRIME rates go UP... that ALMOST ALWAYS means BLACKS are being affected worse than whites... because MOST of the crime is black on black !!.

-  Black crime is even more prevalent in the country’s largest cities and counties.

Heather Mac Donald writes in her book The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe that in Chicago, IL, blacks committed 76 percent of all homicides, despite composing 35 percent of the city’s population.  ...When CRIME rates go UP... that ALMOST ALWAYS means BLACKS are being affected worse than whites... because MOST of the crime is black on black !!.

-  There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.

By contrast, only 258 blacks were killed by police gunfire that year.  and the VAST majority of those were NOT of the George Floyde variety... MOST of the time police kill to NOT BE killed

-  “Black crime rates were lower in the 1940s and 1950s, when black poverty was higher” and “racial discrimination was rampant and legal.”

If it’s not racism and poverty that are blame for the high black crime rate, then what is?  WHAT is it INDEED ?

-  There is a CORRELATION between family breakdown and black youth violence.”

As economist Thomas Sowell points out, before the 1960s “most black children were raised in two-parent families.” In 2013, over 72 percent of blacks were born out of wedlock. In Cook County –which Chicago belongs to – 79 percent of blacks were born to single mothers in 2003, while only 15 percent of whites were born to single mothers.  IF you want to blame THIS on a WHITE man... THAT white man would be Lyndon B. Johnson... and the Democrat Party in general... because THAT is EXACTLY when LBJ's WELFARE State began... and his war on poverty created WELFARE Mothers, and WELFARE families !!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

Liberals will IGNORE this... and blacks will PRETEND that it's not true... BUT, IT IS !!

SO, one black person is killed by a white police officer, and the LIBERAL NATION RIOTS for  MONTHS... Yet, THOUSANDS of blacks are killed by other blacks in the inner cities of America EVERY YEAR... and Liberals IGNORE it?  and that was BEFORE the Democratic DRIVE to de-fund Police... which has caused crime and murder to DOUBLE... or MORE !!

QUESTION... are the ONLY "Black Lives that MATTER", the blacks who are killed by whites?  BUT NOT the Blacks KILLED by other Blacks ??

WAKE UP Liberals... WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

3 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

FACTS that DRIVE other races perception of BLACKS: 

-   Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

The left’s rebuttal is that that 84 percent of white homicide victims are killed by other whites, but The Wall Street Journal‘s Jason Riley points out that the white crime rate is “much lower than the black rate.”  ...When CRIME rates go UP... that ALMOST ALWAYS means BLACKS are being affected worse than whites... because MOST of the crime is black on black !!.

-   Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do.

Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.  ...When CRIME rates go UP... that ALMOST ALWAYS means BLACKS are being affected worse than whites... because MOST of the crime is black on black !!.

-  Black crime is even more prevalent in the country’s largest cities and counties.

Heather Mac Donald writes in her book The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe that in Chicago, IL, blacks committed 76 percent of all homicides, despite composing 35 percent of the city’s population.  ...When CRIME rates go UP... that ALMOST ALWAYS means BLACKS are being affected worse than whites... because MOST of the crime is black on black !!.

-  There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.

By contrast, only 258 blacks were killed by police gunfire that year.  and the VAST majority of those were NOT of the George Floyde variety... MOST of the time police kill to NOT BE killed

-  “Black crime rates were lower in the 1940s and 1950s, when black poverty was higher” and “racial discrimination was rampant and legal.”

If it’s not racism and poverty that are blame for the high black crime rate, then what is?  WHAT is it INDEED ?

-  There is a CORRELATION between family breakdown and black youth violence.”

As economist Thomas Sowell points out, before the 1960s “most black children were raised in two-parent families.” In 2013, over 72 percent of blacks were born out of wedlock. In Cook County –which Chicago belongs to – 79 percent of blacks were born to single mothers in 2003, while only 15 percent of whites were born to single mothers.  IF you want to blame THIS on a WHITE man... THAT white man would be Lyndon B. Johnson... and the Democrat Party in general... because THAT is EXACTLY when LBJ's WELFARE State began... and his war on poverty created WELFARE Mothers, and WELFARE families !!

Liberals will IGNORE this... and blacks will PRETEND that it's not true... BUT, IT IS !!

SO, one black person is killed by a white police officer, and the LIBERAL NATION RIOTS for  MONTHS... Yet, THOUSANDS of blacks are killed by other blacks in the inner cities of America EVERY YEAR... and Liberal IGNORE it?  and that was BEFORE the Democratic DRIVE to de-fund Police... which has caused crime and murder to DOUBLE... or MORE !!

QUESTION... are the ONLY "Black Lives that MATTER", the blacks who are killed by whites?  BUT NOT the Blacks KILLED by other Blacks ??

WAKE UP Liberals... WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

Sad 

Just now, king of the county said:

Sad 

BUT TRUE...

and the Liberal Democrats, and the BLACK community IGNORE IT ALL !!

The ONLY thing that matters to THEM... is ANYTHING that they can USE to INFLAME Racial TENSIONS in America... in order to AFFECT a Political ELECTION !!

THESE are NOT the people who should be in POWER !!

• Thumb up 1

I notice you don't give the percentage of blacks in American who are employed.  

Likely you have no fucking idea. 

4 hours ago, king of the county said:

Sad 

What is sad is that you buy into the into provided by Cons. Voice. 

Just now, king of the county said:

buy into the into?   Wtf over 

info.  my bad. 

43 minutes ago, Scout said:

IMMEDIATELY before the pandemic shut the American economy DOWN... the unemployment rates were the lowest in HISTORY... the LOWEST ever recorded for blacks (at 6.6%... and was first tracked in 1972)... Currently it's at about 15.5% (10.5% for whites)... so, to answer your comment... YES, I have a FUCKING IDEA !!

Now, a question for you... IF unemployment is such an issue when it comes to the crime statistics noted above... THEN, WHY were blacks STILL so RESISTANT to everything Donald Trump did and stood for BEFORE the pandemic?   AND, IF you want unemployment rates to go BACK to where they were (at 6.6% and dropping)... HOW can you support a Democrat, who will open the borders back up again, that will flood the nation with illegals again... and make it MORE difficult for Black Americans to get the kind and quantity of jobs they had BEFORE the pandemic?  Biden wants to open the borders, increase taxes, reimpose the MOUNTAINS of regulations that Trump eliminated on businesses... ALL of  which also helped spur the economic boom that cause unemployment to fall !! 

IF unemployment is a factor to ALL the crime statistics I references... then WHY would you support the SAME Party that CREATED much of the mess that KEPT Black unemployment SO HIGH, for SO LONG ?

42 minutes ago, Scout said:

In 2019 it was 93.9% based off of the unemployment rate of 6.1%. But in another graph it says 63.1% labor force participation.  Confusing 

5 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

IMMEDIATELY before the pandemic shut the American economy DOWN... the unemployment rates were the lowest in HISTORY... the LOWEST ever recorded for blacks (at 6.6%... and was first tracked in 1972)... Currently it's at about 15.5% (10.5% for whites)... so, to answer your comment... YES, I have a FUCKING IDEA !!

Now, a question for you... IF unemployment is such an issue when it comes to the crime statistics noted above... THEN, WHY were blacks STILL so RESISTANT to everything Donald Trump did and stood for BEFORE the pandemic?   AND, IF you want unemployment rates to go BACK to where they were (at 6.6% and dropping)... HOW can you support a Democrat, who will open the borders back up again, that will flood the nation with illegals again... and make it MORE difficult for Black Americans to get the kind and quantity of jobs they had BEFORE the pandemic?  Biden wants to open the borders, increase taxes, reimpose the MOUNTAINS of regulations that Trump eliminated on businesses... ALL of  which also helped spur the economic boom that cause unemployment to fall !! 

IF unemployment is a factor to ALL the crime statistics I references... then WHY would you support the SAME Party that CREATED much of the mess that KEPT Black unemployment SO HIGH, for SO LONG ?

I think it is great that unemployment among black people was down.

I notice you have no idea what the employment rate was among black people at any point in time. 

That is typical of Republicans --- you complain about black joblessness but are utterly

ignorant on the subject.  

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

I notice you have no idea what the employment rate was among black people at any point in time. 

From 1750-1861 it  was  100%

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Scout said:

Just curious, is it your contention that blacks wake up in the morning and say "Damn, I don't have a job to go to today.  Guess I need to go kill somebody"?

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

From 1750-1861 it  was  100%

And you Republicans were even then sitting home on your asses - never working a day of your lives.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Just curious, is it your contention that blacks wake up in the morning and say "Damn, I don't have a job to go to today.  Guess I need to go kill somebody"?

No, that racist thought came straight from YOUR heart.  You can't blame it on anybody but your own racist heart.

Just now, Scout said:

No, that racist thought came straight from YOUR heart.  You can't blame it on anybody but your own racist heart.

You are the one that suggested a correlation between unemployment among blacks and the rate they kill each other, not me.

By the way, do you know the REAL definition of "racist"?  The one from the 1970's when the word became really prominent in the American lexicon...not the "watered down" definition liberals use today.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

And you Republicans were even then sitting home on your asses - never working a day of your lives.

Not a single Republican ever owned a slave.

You are like the   most ridiculously wrong person  here.

You vote Democrat, the party  of murder, lynching, slavery, KKK, Jim Crow

Dems had the longest filibuster in Senate history. It was against the Civil rights act. Dems were the racists, are the racists, and forever will be the racists. 

13 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

You are the one that suggested a correlation between unemployment among blacks and the rate they kill each other, not me.

By the way, do you know the REAL definition of "racist"?  The one from the 1970's when the word became really prominent in the American lexicon...not the "watered down" definition liberals use today.

You are a liar.  

Show us where I said that, Mr. Liar. 

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Not a single Republican ever owned a slave.

You are like the   most ridiculously wrong person  here.

You vote Democrat, the party  of murder, lynching, slavery, KKK, Jim Crow

I have to laugh at how stupid this remark is about Republicans not owning slaves.  

They owned slaves; they raped and killed them.  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

You are a liar.  

Show us where I said that, Mr. Liar. 

I didn't say you "said" it, I said you "suggested" it...and in my opinion, you did.  Maybe you should have someone teach you how to read the words actually posted.

By the way, you didn't answer my question.

I have to laugh at how stupid this remark is about Republicans not owning slaves.  

They owned slaves; they raped and killed them.  

then  name the  Republicans  who  owed slaves

3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

I didn't say you "said" it, I said you "suggested" it...and in my opinion, you did.  Maybe you should have someone teach you how to read the words actually posted.

By the way, you didn't answer my question.

Okay..  Show us where I "suggested" it!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!  Good luck.  

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

then  name the  Republicans  who  owed slaves

Name all the ones who did NOT.  

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Okay..  Show us where I "suggested" it!

Since you were commenting on the murder statistics...in my opinion, the top quote of this post is your suggestion.

Remember, by definition, opinions cannot be wrong as they are opinions.

o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/

noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Name all the ones who did NOT.  

You really cannot possibly be stupid enough to ask that and mean it.