How do you plan to protect yourself if the Dems take over.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They basically HANDED IT OVER BY THEMSELVES!!!   And ANY SHITSTAIN HERE that backs them on this SHIT, needs to be sent to the gallows!!!   Notice they are REAL quite on this. I mea

Morons!

Ya. They got their asses handed to them. 

How do you plan to protect yourself if the Dems take over.

Start stockpiling essentials in advance.

Geography will be your best defense, do no get caught in metropolitan areas, no amount of firepower will overcome the numbers game.

Try not to buy anything, pay no taxes, sit back and watch it disintegrate......good luck.

11 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

No cops, no guns, criminals released and no law.  It's going to suck.

You're wrong.  There will be laws, lots of them, but they will only be applied to people on the right, or more accurately, those not to be found agreeing with the radical left.

46 minutes ago, 123urout said:

The question is -How do Demonrats plan on protecting themselves if they try and rig this election?

IF? They are guaranteed to cheat, It's what they do. 

43 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Start stockpiling essentials in advance.

Geography will be your best defense, do no get caught in metropolitan areas, no amount of firepower will overcome the numbers game.

Try not to buy anything, pay no taxes, sit back and watch it disintegrate......good luck.

I know where most of the unarmed liberals in my town live. I'll let them do the stocking up.

4 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

You need to take a real long look at the Rethuglirats!!!

We are fine... it is democrats that want to destroy this country... you will not succeed...

9 hours ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

We did not have this much violence when Obama was in office. Gee Wally, wonder what happened?

You tell me since it's ALL being done in heavily democratic controlled areas just like 80% of COVID deaths. 

Looks like the democrats aren't good leaders. Blaming everything on Trump doesn't actually solve any of their problems. 

17 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You tell me since it's ALL being done in heavily democratic controlled areas just like 80% of COVID deaths. 

Looks like the democrats aren't good leaders. Blaming everything on Trump doesn't actually solve any of their problems. 

More Covid cases are generally larger in densely populated areas.  Generaly the lower to median income tend to sway more to the Democratic voting.  The wealthy generally vote Republican. I am not knocking the wealthy, but they are not crammed into tighter living arrangements. 

1 hour ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

More Covid cases are generally larger in densely populated areas.  Generaly the lower to median income tend to sway more to the Democratic voting.  The wealthy generally vote Republican. I am not knocking the wealthy, but they are not crammed into tighter living arrangements. 

Why didn’t democrats do a better job of protecting them? 

It is impossible to get folks to distance themselves from others.  When the bars and restaurants shut down, there were fewer cases.  However, many folks just had house parties that could not be regulated. When the beaches opened, the cases rose.  This is science and fact. Covid does not care what party anyone belongs to.

26 minutes ago, Scout said:

I think you need to leave the United States AND take your guns with you wherever you go. 

FUCK YOU CUNT... WE HAVE THE CONSTITUTION BEHIND US