• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STFU you liberal asswipe shilly

LMFAO Kaepernick who? The unemployed black football player... How did he win? Did he get his job back?

He didn't fuck up any sports. I will acknowledge that he did fuck up a couple games he played. If you refuse to watch a sports game because of what happens before the game even begins, then you're jus

11 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Where is it all going to end ?

I never thought the day would come when I said: I'm glad my WWI VET grandfather is not alive to see all this BS BUT it has arrived.

They have a lot of free time in Heaven, between choir rehearsals and all. If they have a good Internet connection and  YouTube, then perhaps he can watch from there.

Or refuse to watch it, as he desires.

59 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Vietnam War was clearly horrible idea from the start and by 1967 it was 100% clear that it could never be won.

It was clearly misguided and stupid. Bravery in such a case was irrelevant

Yet you democrats are always crying about Trump not going.... meanwhile Clinton, Biden, Schumer... all didn't go

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, drvoke said:

I think this is disgusting. Even though I quit watching most sports years ago due to player's having no allegiance to their home team, this would make me stop watching all over again.

Thank You drvoke! I think it's a shame that todays sports teams are involved with politics.  It takes everything away from the game. 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Your assumption is that watching a sporting event  requires a flag, a national anthem and an pledge to a flag.

It is a very silly assumption. But you are a very silly person.

That's right, I live in America and that's what it's all about. If you don't like it go back to fucking Cuban you ignorant cocksucker.

Once you understand that XO hates America, everything falls into place. 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Both of you are intensely stupid.

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

17 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Just when I was about to start watching baseball again because I haven't watched football since Kaepernick took a knee and the NFL went along with it. Pathetic!

What should sicken you is that 17 of the Florida Marlins have COVID, and they cancelled a lot of their games, and it fucks up the schedule for many clubs!

17 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Just when I was about to start watching baseball again because I haven't watched football since Kaepernick took a knee and the NFL went along with it. Pathetic!

It's obviously a lie, on the right side I see two guys clearly standing and one in a pitching stretch pose.

Curious how the yankees chose the one knee, and most the nationals chose two knees.  Doesn't "take a knee" imply taking only one knee?  Leave it to the nationals to do something wrong even wronger.  and what's up with the name "nationals", that implies "nationalism" and that definitely is wrong.

7 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

What should sicken you is that 17 of the Florida Marlins have COVID, and they cancelled a lot of their games, and it fucks up the schedule for many clubs!

I could care less, done with Baseball. I say tear down all the parks and eliminate baseball and football all together. Then the little weasel leftist snowflakes won't need to see the National anthem and the flag all together. I think that alone would make them jump for joy.

22 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

It's obviously a lie, on the right side I see two guys clearly standing and one in a pitching stretch pose.

Curious how the yankees choose the one knee, and most the nationals choose two knees.  Doesn't "take a knee" imply taking only one knee?  Leave it to the nationals to do something wrong even wronger.  and what's up with the name "nationals", that implies "nationalism" and that definitely is wrong.

The "Nationals" that's another conversation we need to have. How stupid is that? I haven't seen any Indians lately trying to burn down buildings. The whole country has gone insane in a matter of one blackman dying. 

LMAO