TWO MONTHS AFTER DEATH OF GEORGE FLOYD, MIRABEAU ASKS VISITORS TO THIS BOARD TO TAKE A SURVEY

It's been two months since violent career criminal George Floyd chose poorly, hastening his own death.

With that in mind, Mirabeau would like visitors to this board to take a survey, which consists of only one question.

That question is this:

IS THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE NOW THAT GEORGE FLOYD IS DEAD?

On 7/28/2020 at 1:21 PM, Mirabeau said:

It's been two months since violent career criminal George Floyd chose poorly, hastening his own death.

With that in mind, Mirabeau would like visitors to this board to take a survey, which consists of only one question.

That question is this:

Well the illegal drugs being consumed are less.He was a drug using retard.

On July 28, 2020 at 10:21 AM, Mirabeau said:

Replace George Floyd with the guy you see within your local, mirror, then the answer quickly becomes a resounding "Yes!" lol

1 minute ago, slideman said:

You are an anachronism; an artifact of history. Your time is over

YEP LIBERALISM IS GOING TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH

15 minutes ago, slideman said:

Duck is on ignore

Fact is SHITSTAIN, you have been pretty much IGNORANT and IGNORED since you got here with your FULL BLOWN COMMIE MARXIST mentality.

Little SHITSTAINS like you are going to be the very first to go to the Camps as soon as Trump is REELECTED and determines how to deal with your fucking ILK!!!

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Fact is SHITSTAIN, you have been pretty much IGNORANT and IGNORED since you got here with your FULL BLOWN COMMIE MARXIST mentality.

Little SHITSTAINS like you are going to be the very first to go to the Camps as soon as Trump is REELECTED and determines how to deal with your fucking ILK!!!

At least you're honest about his fascistic ambitions. And by the way I am no Marxist I am a successful businessman. I believe that Franklin Roosevelt saved capitalism.

6 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

You are obsessed with dirty underwear. Maybe you have lost control

On 7/28/2020 at 12:21 PM, Mirabeau said:

That question is this:

You nor I know George Floyd personally.

Answering questions about subjects of ignorance is your forte.  

10 hours ago, Scout said:

ROFLMAO!!!

And THIS CUNT sets the BEST EXAMPLE YET TO BE FOUND for "answering questions about subjects" she has NO CLUE ABOUT!!!

SHITSTAINS are massively easy to expose.

8 hours ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

LOL! Way to run your ass away, 'True American'. I just put my fuckin' boot up your ass....again.

😂😂😂

LMFAO you poor misguided muslim pos

22 hours ago, Scout said:

Mirabeau did not know Josef Stalin personally, but Mirabeau has the good sense to know that the world is a better place without him.

Your ignorance must really cripple your sad, lonely life.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, Mirabeau said:

TWO MONTHS AFTER DEATH OF GEORGE FLOYD, MIRABEAU ASKS VISITORS TO THIS BOARD TO TAKE A SURVEY

I don't think anyone here gives a shit about a criminal drugs-addict more or less  .  .  .  .  

The  bastard is gone   .   .   .  good riddance !

We won't need to pay for his housing, his food, his legal expenses, his clothes, his dentist   .    .    .     whatever !

The officer  (I forgot his name   .   .   .)  should get a percentage of the taxpayers'  money he saved us all, by sending this bastard to hell !

On 7/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, Mirabeau said:

I don't think anyone here gives a shit about a criminal drugs-addict more or less  .  .  .  .  

We won't need to pay for his housing, his food, his legal expenses, his clothes, his dentist   .    .    .     whatever !

The officer  (I forgot his name   .   .   .)  should get a percentage of the taxpayers'  money he saved us all, by sending this bastard to hell !

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Mirabeau shall score you in the column, "The World is a Better Place Without George Floyd."