Jump to content
drvoke

Two Trump supporters wear Nazi facemasks into Walmart. Kicked to the curb.

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Couple banned by Walmart after wearing Nazi flag face masks at ...

 

 

 

Never saw something like this coming. 

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/minnesota-couple-banned-from-walmart-after-wearing-nazi-flags-as-face-coverings/ar-BB17diWx?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

 

 

A couple of Trump supporters that were seen over the weekend wearing Nazi flags as face coverings at a Walmart in Marshall, Minn., are banned from visiting Walmart facilities, a spokesperson said.

The two customers were reportedly issued trespass notices from the local police department over the Saturday incident.

In footage that emerged on social media Saturday and prompted viral backlash online, a man and woman could be seen wearing the swastikas over their faces while going through a checkout line at the local Walmart.

The couple could then be seen gesturing at people off-screen that told them they were "sick" for the display, with the woman in the video flipping her middle finger at the other customers.

"You're sick. You have an illness. You can't be American and wear that mask. You cannot. We literally had a war about this," a man could be heard telling the couple off-camera.

One girl, whose ancestor was a Nazi resister, said she was "crying when I was taking the video."

"This is really traumatic to see something like this because we all know what happened during the Holocaust. To be so blatantly disrespectful is so hurtful," she continued.

"We strive to provide a safe and comfortable shopping environment for all our customers and will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment in any aspect of our business," the company

said.

 


Minnesota couple banned from Walmart after wearing swastika ...

 

 

A lot of class on display here.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re leftists posing as Trump supporters. 
 

Another goofy false flag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great 'out of context' headline, eh?

This is 2 fold...We here in the land of 10,000 mask, er lakes went mandatory on masks Saturday...(1)the mask is in protests to Governor Walz' decision to make them mandatory...(2) to warn of the upcoming regime if democrats come to power with Biden /Senate...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m not sure where the article says they were trump supporters. Did I miss that. ? 

 

You don't need to see it, if you're a Dem...you just repeat whatever lie the MSM ordered you to repeat about President Trump. So far, I've lost three (3) friends this year who got outraged at me for helping them go onto factcheck.org and realize that they were repeating a lie about President Trump. They weren't angry at CNN for getting them to believe a flat-out lie, they were just angry at me for pointing it out.

 

Regarding this thread's topic, if you are a Dem, since the man has on a Trump tshirt then that can only mean President Trump personally sent it to him and then ordered that he wear it into Wal-Mart for the purpose we see here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, kfools said:

Wears a mask to protest forced masking as a Nazi tactics, Wal Mart instantly proves them right.

Agree. They were either agent provocateurs or comparing mandated face masks to government control as seen in Nazi Germany. Odds are against them being actual Nazis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Agree. They were either agent provocateurs or comparing mandated face masks to government control as seen in Nazi Germany. Odds are against them being actual Nazis.

They literally said that's what they were doing. Protesting.

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very doubtful a Trump supporter would make use of a Swastika. Maybe they're Buddhists. If so, I see religious persecution. 

Swastika

The swastika or sauwastika — as a character, 卐 or 卍 respectively — is a geometrical figure and an ancient religious icon in the cultures of Eurasia. It is used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality in Indian religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. In the Western world, it was a symbol of auspiciousness and good luck until the 1930s when the right-facing tilted form became a feature of Nazi symbolism as an emblem of the Aryan race. As a result of World War II and the Holocaust, many people in the West still strongly associate it with Nazism and antisemitism. Swastika still continues to be used as a symbol of good luck and prosperity in Hindu and Buddhist countries such as Nepal, India, Mongolia, and China. Swastika is very commonly used in Hindu marriage ceremonies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

They’re leftists posing as Trump supporters. 
 

Another goofy false flag. 

 

 

 

 

BINGO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

They’re leftists posing as Trump supporters. 
 

Another goofy false flag. 

do you have any proof of that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you have any proof of that?

 

Where's the proof they are Trump supporters?  That was the claim in the OP.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you have any proof of that?

I don't know about that, and I don't believe it was the smartest thing they could have done, it is plausible they were protesting as they say.  Hell, no different than a lefty using a swastika and the word Nazi when the describe the GOP or Trump.  Why the sudden outrage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

Where's the proof they are Trump supporters?  That was the claim in the OP.

 

their shirts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Huey said:

I don't know about that, and I don't believe it was the smartest thing they could have done, it is plausible they were protesting as they say.  Hell, no different than a lefty using a swastika and the word Nazi when the describe the GOP or Trump.  Why the sudden outrage?

Whenever I describe the GOP as Nazi, I try to make a point to NOT wear a swastika while doing so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, maineman said:

Whenever I describe the GOP as Nazi, I try to make a point to NOT wear a swastika while doing so.

Yawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you have any proof of that?

Guess we will have to ask Fox News.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, maineman said:

their shirts

 

Really...exactly what is printed on the front of the shirt the man is wearing?  Every letter of print.  I can't tell.  Also, just because he is wearing that shirt doesn't mean he supports Trump.  Articles of clothing can be purchased by anyone...regardless of who they support.  So provide proof he currently supports Trump.

 

Is it your contention that liberal women never wear brown t-shirts/blouses?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, maineman said:

Whenever I describe the GOP as Nazi, I try to make a point to NOT wear a swastika while doing so.

They were being ironic, their message was mask requirements are government control. They weren't promoting Nazis, they were calling the mask requirements Nazi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They chose the Nazi mask for shock value and therefore are attention seekers. If the message was the crucial element, they would have kept the nazi/swastika element out of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

 

Couple banned by Walmart after wearing Nazi flag face masks at ...

 

 

 

Never saw something like this coming. 

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/minnesota-couple-banned-from-walmart-after-wearing-nazi-flags-as-face-coverings/ar-BB17diWx?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

 

 

A couple of Trump supporters that were seen over the weekend wearing Nazi flags as face coverings at a Walmart in Marshall, Minn., are banned from visiting Walmart facilities, a spokesperson said.

The two customers were reportedly issued trespass notices from the local police department over the Saturday incident.

In footage that emerged on social media Saturday and prompted viral backlash online, a man and woman could be seen wearing the swastikas over their faces while going through a checkout line at the local Walmart.

The couple could then be seen gesturing at people off-screen that told them they were "sick" for the display, with the woman in the video flipping her middle finger at the other customers.

"You're sick. You have an illness. You can't be American and wear that mask. You cannot. We literally had a war about this," a man could be heard telling the couple off-camera.

One girl, whose ancestor was a Nazi resister, said she was "crying when I was taking the video."

"This is really traumatic to see something like this because we all know what happened during the Holocaust. To be so blatantly disrespectful is so hurtful," she continued.

"We strive to provide a safe and comfortable shopping environment for all our customers and will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment in any aspect of our business," the company

said.

 


Minnesota couple banned from Walmart after wearing swastika ...

 

 

A lot of class on display here.

 

 

Yep.  Lots of class there.  Bet they are really upset about the loss of Rep. Lewis.

Reckon Trump will give a speech on how great Rep. Lewis was?    Hmmm. Doubt it.

Edited by pwkbirdie56
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

Really...exactly what is printed on the front of the shirt the man is wearing?  Every letter of print.  I can't tell.  Also, just because he is wearing that shirt doesn't mean he supports Trump.  Articles of clothing can be purchased by anyone...regardless of who they support.  So provide proof he currently supports Trump.

 

Is it your contention that liberal women never wear brown t-shirts/blouses?

 

 

It is my contention that no non-clown squad member would be caught DEAD wearing a Trump T-Shirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • By XavierOnassis

    diddle dee dee


  • By teacher

    Like Jesse Ventura said to all that would not take a chew in the movie "Predator." LF.org is a political debate forum. This chatbox just ups the opportunity to go at it. Ya'll have your political views, seems to me that ya'll should have thought these things out and be ready to battle. 


  • By teacher

    Is real time political debate a thing ya'll hide from? What do you morons do if you happen to run into some one with opposing political views on the street? 


  • By teacher

    I've never ran into anyone, in real life,  that said Obama lied. I run into folks that tell me Trump lies. I'm at work. I didn't bring it up. I don't reply, I'm representing a company. Not my place. 


  • By teacher

    Lookie there, all I have to do is get out and come back. Why is it that liberals, when they have a company man before them decide they that is the time they go off? Why would ya'll put a company man into that position? 


  • By teacher

    Chatbox is mine. 


  • By teacher

    There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination." There is only discrimination. To imply that black on white discrimination is reverse discrimination sort of lends some justification to the idea of so-called "reverse discrimination." Any discrimination is wrong. Original idea supplied to me by a man called Kyle. Credit where credit is due.


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. I told you unwashed masses long ago in this, the chat box what the rules were.  Told you all that I would rule the chat box. Go check it out. Scroll some. The chat box is supposed to be a place where debate can happen damn near instantaneously. At the onset I said that the chat box wouldn't fly and that is because the chat box demands that all needs to be ready for real time debate. Everybody but I fails.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...