Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, ScottMon said:

You sound like an idiot.  BeAChooser is a pervert and not in a good way.  

Back it up with facts, otherwise ABC your way out of this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so it is   just like the   flu.  which does the  same  every  year

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Back it up with facts, otherwise ABC your way out of this thread.

Already gave a link.  BAC chases children.  Look up his/her threads.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

it will disappear,  like the   flu.

 

 

Except it isn't.  It's killing the feeble and knocking the healthy down for months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScottMon said:

Except it isn't.  It's killing the feeble and knocking the healthy down for months.

 

 

 so it is   just like the   flu.  which does the  same  every  year

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 so it is   just like the   flu.  which does the  same  every  year

Except it's a great deal more contagious and none of us have any built in immunity to this virus.  We're heading into the second peak.  Hopefully, The body count will continue to drop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScottMon said:

Except it's a great deal more contagious and none of us have any built in immunity to this virus.

 

its more  contagious , but  has a  0.26% fatality  rate

 

do you want to  shut down  the world?   For how long?

 

1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

Hopefully, The body count will continue to drop.

 

technically   the  body count can  never go  down

 

the   numbers are likely  over inflated  for CV-19  in  the  USA and  undercounted  in  Europe  and of course  China is lying

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

its more  contagious , but  has a  0.26% fatality  rate

 

do you want to  shut down  the world?   For how long?

 

 

technically   the  body count can  never go  down

 

the   numbers are likely  over inflated  for CV-19  in  the  USA and  undercounted  in  Europe  and of course  China is lying

I genuinely wish you were correct.  But I'm seeing a lot of people dying that would've survived the 'flu.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

I'm seeing a lot of people dying that would've survived the 'flu.'

 

 

you  are actually seeing people  die?

 

where?

 

the  disease  can be serious  no doubt.   but  destroying our society is  what the  politicians are doing

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

It's in the news.  Children, Athletes, etc...

 

 

Ahhh...   ok.    so you are  not seeing   these people   IRL,  just hearing about it   on the   news.     That is  fine,   just  not   first hand

 

the   virus  count  will always  go up and the  fatality  % rate will go  down

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep.   I have noticed that for every day that the neo cons watch their King Donny drop in the poll numbers, the more hateful and racist their posts get.   Curious watchers on this forum can observe this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Elton's Johnson, being a only a prick, does not actually READ the news, He watched Fox and other sources of disinformation. To believe anything he posts would be a YUGE mistake.,

Xavier.   I think we got these neo cons all pumped up for their King Donny.  It is funny to see the ignorance in their posts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Ahhh...   ok.    so you are  not seeing   these people   IRL,  just hearing about it   on the   news.     That is  fine,   just  not   first hand

 

the   virus  count  will always  go up and the  fatality  % rate will go  down

Actually, It did hit our company. We had dozens of workers test positive.  2 of them died.  Granted they were both in their 50s.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I genuinely wish you were correct.  But I'm seeing a lot of people dying that would've survived the 'flu.'

I’ve spent a lot of time at the hospital lately. No one is wearing masks. No covid patients . No social distancing. This thing is passing us by. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’ve spent a lot of time at the hospital lately. No one is wearing masks. No covid patients . No socAil distancing. This thing is passing us by. 

Not my experience.  Nor is New York sharing that experience.  It may not have hit your area like it did ours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, calguy said:

...he ignored the threat for six months

 

According to the CDC and the New England Journal of Medicine, the first diagnosed case of Wuhan Virus in the US was on January 19, 2020.

 

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

 

Are you saying Trump ignored the disease until last week?  Another liberal lying...color me shocked.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Xavier.   I think we got these neo cons all pumped up for their King Donny.  It is funny to see the ignorance in their posts.

They are fools, dolts and trolls.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...