Richard Nixon was a total idiot. He opened China, Started the EPA and the Vietnam war.

3 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Isn't lying perfectly acceptable with conservatives.  I mean you stand by Trump

Isn’t whataboutism criticized by liberals?

FYI...most people with even a modicum of intelligence use a question mark at the end of a question rather than a period.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Isn’t whataboutism criticized by liberals?

FYI...most people with even a modicum of intelligence use a question mark at the end of a question rather than a period.

Another internet grammar policeman.  So lame.  Do you correct Trump for all his massive number of typos in tweets?

It is not about whataboutism.  Either you do not tolerate lying or you do.  You referenced lying as a liberal attribute which by nature  would exlcude the opposite i.e. conservatives.  Yet Trump is the biggest liar of all.  That is hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Another internet grammar policeman.  So lame.  Do you correct Trump for all his massive number of typos in tweets?

I’m not on Twitter...no way for me to correct grammar errors there.

It is not about whataboutism.  Either you do not tolerate lying or you do.  You referenced lying as a liberal attribute which by nature  would exlcude the opposite i.e. conservatives.  Yet Trump is the biggest liar of all.  That is hypocrisy.

I expect politicians to lie...always have, always will.  In my experience...the non-politician liberal lies more than the non-politician conservative by a factor of 1,000.

2 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

I’m not on Twitter...no way for me to correct grammar errors there.

I expect politicians to lie...always have, always will.  In my experience...the non-politician liberal lies more than the non-politician conservative by a factor of 1,000.

But I thought Trump wasn't a politician and that was his appeal.  Anyways with that philosophy why vote.

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

LIAR.

The North Vietnamese commander who accepted the surrender of South Vietnam, General Bui Tin, publicly stated that we would have won the war if, instead of letting the anti-war left and left leaning mainstream media characterize Tet as a defeat and thus demoralize the American public, had treated Tet as the great victory for American and ARVN forces that it was and then done what Westmoreland was asking President Johnson to do at the time; namely, close the Ho Chi Minh Trail through Laos and bomb the north.  

But LBJ wouldn't let him do that. 

Yep. We won the Tet offensive but the liberals back home screwed our boys over there. 

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Scotsman never met a socalist/communist that he didn't like or wouldn't defend.   Never met leftist agendas he didn't support.

Yet you know what folks?   He once claimed he was a registered Republican!   Go figure ...

I am.  Are you still stalking children around on this forum like a creep?

41 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Did you vote for Trump?

Yes I did.   Did you vote for Clinton and Obama?   If so, why do you expect me to worry about what you didn't?  

And how about instead of just concern about *lying*, we talk about these crimes, all of which members of the Clinton demonstrably committed  ...

- Corrupting the election system (CampaignFinancegate)

- Selling out America to potential foreign enemies for campaign contributions (Chinagate)

- Illegally acquiring blackmail material on political opponents (Filegate)

- Obstruction of Justice in attempting to hide the misdeeds (Emailgate, etc)

- Sexual assaults by Clinton (including the rape of Juanita Broaddrick)

- Sexual harassment by Clinton (of many women, including Monica)

- Ken Starr Using MonicaGate to help Clinton escape justice

- Murder or at least covering up murder (Vince Foster and Ron Brown)

- Travelgate

- Pardongate

- Perjury (Clinton lied to virtually everyone he could possibly lie to and his staff lied under oath countless times)

- Obstruction of Justice (too many examples to list)

- Blackmail

- Intimidation of witnesses 

- Evidence tampering

- Witness tampering

- Bribery

- Abuse of the IRS

- Abuse of the military

- Abuse of the FBI

- Abuse of the DOJ

- Violation of drug laws

- National security violations

See https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/119154-the-p-b-s-whitewash-of-clintons-legacy/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-1062043585 for proof.

And don't get me started on the Obama administration.  B)

9 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I am.

Yeah.   Sure you are.  :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Are you still stalking children around on this forum like a creep?

Is that a way of admitting you're a child, ScottMon?  

Otherwise, I don't know what you're referring to, SM.

So why don't you tell us explicitly.

Then everyone will get to see another example of how utterly dishonest and slimy you are.

And say ... where'd you disappear to all that time you were gone?

Care to name the forum you ran off too?

5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Yes I did.   Did you vote for Clinton and Obama?   If so, why do you expect me to worry about what you didn't?  

And how about instead of just concern about *lying*, we talk about these crimes, all of which members of the Clinton demonstrably committed  ...

- Selling out America to potential foreign enemies for campaign contributions (Chinagate)

- Travelgate

- Pardongate

- Perjury (Clinton lied to virtually everyone he could possibly lie to and his staff lied under oath countless times)

- Blackmail

- Evidence tampering

- Witness tampering

- Bribery

- Abuse of the IRS

- Abuse of the military

- Abuse of the FBI

- Abuse of the DOJ

- Violation of drug laws

See https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/119154-the-p-b-s-whitewash-of-clintons-legacy/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-1062043585 for proof.

First off almost the entire list would not be classified as lying.

Secondly almost the entire list is right wing charges that never stuck.  And I can claim Trump is guilty of many of then like Abuse of FBI and DOJ,  National Security violations. wintess tampering, evidence tampering, bribery, perjury etc.

7 minutes ago, Whatever said:

First off almost the entire list would not be classified as lying.

missed-the-point.png

Secondly almost the entire list is right wing charges that never stuck.

If you mean the Deep State UNIPARTY made sure no one was every punished for any of those things, you're right.

But that's doesn't mean the accusations are wrong.

I tell you what, newbie, pick one of them and go over to the thread I linked as proof and claim it's false.  

That way I can simply link posts in that thread (which you no doubt will never read) to prove you are wrong (and clueless).

And I can claim Trump is guilty of many of then like Abuse of FBI and DOJ,  National Security violations. wintess tampering, evidence tampering, bribery, perjury etc.

Except I didn't just "claim" those things.  

I provided the facts (evidence) to back up those assertions.

So go ahead, snowflake.   I challenge you.  

Pick one and state it's false over on the other thread.  Then let's rumble.

I predict in the end you'll flee with your tail between your legs like all the other leftists around here have.

B)

Just now, BeAChooser said:

missed-the-point.png

If you mean the Deep State UNIPARTY made sure no one was every punished for any of those things, you're right.

But that's doesn't mean the accusations are wrong.

I tell you what, newbie, pick one of them and go over to the thread I linked as proof and claim it's false.  

That way I can simply link posts in that thread (which you no doubt will never read) to prove you are wrong (and clueless).

Except I didn't just "claim" those things.  

I provided the facts (evidence) to back up those assertions.

So go ahead, snowflake.   I challenge you.  

Pick one and state it's false over on the other thread.  Then let's rumble.

I protect in the end you'll flee with your tail between your legs like all the other leftists around here have.

B)

O.K.  Prove a democratic whitehouse directed IRS abuse.  Cmon Shirley.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Trump is such a huge fuck up that conservative morons will soon claim that he (like Nixon) is a "liberal." LOL.

Bill

Trump is NOT a conservative.

If you don't know that, then you don't know the definition of "conservative."

15 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Yeah.   Sure you are.  :rolleyes:

Is that a way of admitting you're a child, ScottMon?  

Otherwise, I don't know what you're referring to, SM.

So why don't you tell us explicitly.

Then everyone will get to see another example of how utterly dishonest and slimy you are.

And say ... where'd you disappear to all that time you were gone?

Care to name the forum you ran off too?

I remember you getting suspended for chasing Zaro around.  Pestering her about her age.  You're a creep.

20 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

- Travelgate

- Pardongate

- Blackmail

- Evidence tampering

- Witness tampering

- Bribery

- Abuse of the IRS

- Abuse of the military

- Abuse of the FBI

- Abuse of the DOJ

- Violation of drug laws

Sexual harrasment.  I mean more so than the claims against Trump/

O.K.  Prove a democratic whitehouse directed IRS abuse.  Cmon Shirley.

You have problems reading English?   Post that over on the other thread.   And folks, stay tuned ... this is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Just now, Whatever said:

Just now, Whatever said:

21 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

- Travelgate

- Pardongate

- Blackmail

- Evidence tampering

- Witness tampering

- Bribery

- Abuse of the IRS

- Abuse of the military

- Abuse of the FBI

- Abuse of the DOJ

- Violation of drug laws

Bribery.  I mean wore evidence than we saw with Stormy Daniels.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

You have problems reading English?   Post that over on the other thread.   And folks, stay tuned ... this is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I am not your bitch.  I respond how I want,  You make up/ bullshit.  Use terms liek :shooting fish in a barrel" but at te end of the day you got nothing.  Just a poser.

28 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I remember you getting suspended for chasing Zaro around.  Pestering her about her age.  You're a creep.

COMPLETELY FALSE.   As I've proven countless time.   Where were you?

Here's what really happened ...

Zaro made a post that indicated she was under seventeen ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/page-3 ), so I ask if she was really 16 and I expressed concern to the forum that we have a minor on the site ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618312 ).  Zaro didn't deny being a minor, so I again questioned whether this is a good idea ... expressing the opinion that it might open the site to liability should anything happen to said minor as a result of being on it.      Moderator Isabel (later DemoMan) then joined the discussion and immediately attacked me (with vile language, unsuitable for children I might add: http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=105961836 ).  So I asked her sarcastically if the plan was to make this site friendly to pedophiles in order to increase forum visits ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618371 ).   

I did not say there were already pedophiles on the site and I'll point out that Isabel herself regularly accused posters of being pedophiles.  Isabel's response ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618412 ) was to accuse me of being a pedophile (thus proving my point).  I think given that sort of behavior, BY ONE OF THE TOP MODERATORS on the forum at the time, perhaps an ADMITTED sixteen year old (or younger) poster did not belong on this forum. So I pinged  Chuck (top dog at the time) to that effect.    And note that I did not accuse Chuck or the site of harboring pedophiles.  I only warned him that allowing 16 year olds (or younger) on the forum MIGHT attract them, and that his own top moderator, The Empress ... Isabel, suggested the forum was ALREADY harboring pedophiles.    You remember that, don't you SM?

Next, other liberals joined the thread in question and piled on me as well.   shintao (ANOTHER long gone leftist MODERATOR, by the way) accused me of being a "child molester" "in favor of brutally raping 13 year olds" ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618430 ). Again, I pinged Chuck about this behavior and the assertion by his own moderators that there were pedophiles on the forum, and suggested that GIVEN THAT, perhaps admitted children don't belong on the website.   And when Chuck finally showed up ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618587 ), I posted the following to him: http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618624 .  I'll stand behind everything I said in that.

When he posted back, acting clueless and asking exactly what I was referring to that made this site unfit for teenagers, I wrote ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618768 ) "You don't spend much time here, do you, Chuck.   You do realize that your moderators are going around accusing people of being pedophiles. If they believe that, then that by itself makes this site unfit for minors."   Chuck's response was to admit that he didn't spend much time on the site, demand a link to one of his moderators making the pedophile accusation, and then basically ignore the rest of my concern.  I then supplied him ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618834 ) with links from the thread to where moderators were accusing *me* of being a pedophile and told him that if moderators "are convinced that members are pedophiles and then encourage someone who says she is a minor to remain on this forum, that's a problem".

My last post before I was then suspended by Chuck (he told me to respond with the threat of suspension or banning hanging over my head) was this:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618874

Chuck, I am TRYING to help you. I'm not threatening to take you to court or rat on you. I'm giving you my honest opinion on how a court would see things should a minor end up in the hands of a pedophile as a result of posting on this forum. Allowing minors to post on this site is NOT a good idea. Surely you recognize that. This IS an adult forum, regardless of your spin. ANY court would see it that way. And it's filled with vile posts ... by the hundreds ... many of them by the people you have made moderators. And your own moderators have indicated the belief that many of the folks on this forum are pedophiles. They do it constantly. Now I don't know if you've noticed, but courts and public opinion seem to have very little tolerance now days when it comes to anything that seems to have aided pedophiles. The family of such a child could end up sueing the owner and it just wouldn't look very good if the forum's moderators had to admit that the poster had indicated she was a minor, that the moderators and forum owner were aware of it, and the moderators seemed to know there were pedophiles on the forum ... and then the owner did nothing. What you do at this point is up to you. Just saying ...

I'll STILL stand by that opinion as well.   

Now what does all that mean?

First, you lied, ScottMon.  The above proves that I was NOT suspended for "chasing Zaro around" or "Pestering her about her age".    

Second, I predicted that your answer would prove you're a SLIMY, DISHONEST debater, and it did. :lol:

Third, *I* didn't say there were pedophiles on the forum.   I said to Chuck "your own moderators have indicated the belief that many of the folks on this forum are pedophiles."    True.    So, Chuck was outright wrong in suspending me for (in his words) claiming that I said he was harboring pedophiles. I did no such thing. His moderators did.

Fourth, Zaro, who started out acting like a sweet innocent female poster, ended up claiming she ruled the roost and using sexually explicit language only appropriate to gutter.

In other words, she apparently was corrupted, just as I feared would happen, by the forum.     

And finally, Fifth.   I'm still here.    Zaro, Isabel, shintao and maybe even Chuck are all gone.   Will you be next?  B)