7 minutes ago, kfools said:

How sure are you Joe is gonna win?

not 100%, but enough to be able to sleep the sleep of the angels each night.

How scared are you that he will?  Can't you literally smell the flop sweat oozing from the clown's pores?  "Suburban women.... will you please like me.... please?"

1 minute ago, maineman said:

not 100%, but enough to be able to sleep the sleep of the angels each night.

How scared are you that he will?  Can't you literally smell the flop sweat oozing from the clown's pores?  "Suburban women.... will you please like me.... please?"

What percentage?

1 minute ago, kfools said:

What percentage?

I actually haven't taken the time - nor do I have the interest - in attempting to quantify the strength of my belief that Biden is going to win.  Nobody has offered me any odds on a bet, and I am not of a mind to offer any odds myself, still having nightmares about 2016.  

But, as I said, I can sleep feeling confident this four year nightmare is coming to a close.

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

What percentage?

what happened to your youtube video?  I was only able to watch a few minutes of it before dinner preps swept me away last night.... only long enough to see that you are clearly not the big macho warrior you like to portray yourself as ... and you should help your mom out and do some decorating in that shithole of a basement.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

what happened to your youtube video?  I was only able to watch a few minutes of it before dinner preps swept me away last night.... only long enough to see that you are clearly not the big macho warrior you like to portray yourself as ... and you should help your mom out and do some decorating in that shithole of a basement.

I portray myself as a big macho warrior?

Damn I love that basement. 

"Thanks mom"!

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

Show yourself on video coward 

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Show yourself on video coward 

sure thing , kid. I don't take bait from punks.

Why not answer the post that first replied to your percent question rather than get all butt hurt because your ego was bruised a bit?

Here... let me repeat the answer:

I actually haven't taken the time - nor do I have the interest - in attempting to quantify the strength of my belief that Biden is going to win.  Nobody has offered me any odds on a bet, and I am not of a mind to offer any odds myself, still having nightmares about 2016.  

But, as I said, I can sleep feeling confident this four year nightmare is coming to a close.

27 minutes ago, maineman said:

sure thing , kid. I don't take bait from punks.

My mustache is better when I grow it kid or not. 

Why not answer the post that first replied to your percent question rather than get all butt hurt because your ego was bruised a bit?

Here... let me repeat the answer:

Ego's not bruised. I find it amusing you essentially said I look like a wuss when I am willing to put myself out there for ridicule and you aren't. Including to my enemies. 

So you are worried it will get rubbed in your face if he loses and you give odds?

31 minutes ago, kfools said:

My mustache is better when I grow it kid or not. 

Ego's not bruised. I find it amusing you essentially said I look like a wuss when I am willing to put myself out there for ridicule and you aren't. Including to my enemies. 

So you are worried it will get rubbed in your face if he loses and you give odds?

You look like a wuss, for the same reason a youtube video of a siamese cat looks remarkably like ..... a siamese cat.

If Biden loses, the injury you think you can inflict ON ME over your silly little internet message board will pale to the damage I believe will be inflicted upon my beloved country.  YMMV.

On 7/25/2020 at 11:05 AM, Imgreatagain said:

No one thought he could win in 2016, and he did. That blue wave is just a collection of Democrats tears. Lol 

Betcha the Senate flips

On 7/25/2020 at 9:00 AM, maineman said:

BLUE TSUNAMI!

https://www.axios.com/the-blue-wave-keeps-growing-d4d45832-d5f2-4d77-8fc8-20e6fe19a1cf.html

All the trend lines are going against the clown.  Adios Motherfucker!

After Joe is inaugurated, the Senate can eliminate the filibuster, ram through DC statehood and Puerto Rican statehood which gives us four MORE democratic senators, and we pack SCOTUS with six new justices... and the bill that increases the size of SCOTUS should be called the Merrick Garland/Payback is a Motherfucking Bitch Act... and, of course, we then put the clown and his whole family behind bars.  Good times... good times.

Happy Blue Tsusami day to you and yours. 

President Elect Joseph R. Biden has a nice ring to it. 

• Like 1