• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White racists today are politically homeless. There is no party pushing for white power. Plenty of black and brown racists welcome in the Democrat party. 

The Democrat party is the  worst party  in US  history 

The democrat party has a long and sordid history of supporting slavery and racism. They promoted Jim Crow and fought against the integration of society. They fought against the Civil Rights movement.

5 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Sweden, Israel, Australia.  Strict Gun control. very few mass shootings.  

No one in the NRA has been involved in any mass shooting....

On 7/24/2020 at 8:14 AM, NeoConvict said:

The democrat party has a long and sordid history of supporting slavery and racism. They promoted Jim Crow and fought against the integration of society. They fought against the Civil Rights movement. They claim to have learned the errors of their ways but that is not good enough. The democrat brand is forever soiled by the actions of powerful white men oppressing and killing minorities. They should retire the democrat brand, a brand far more tied to the wholesale slaughter of minorities than Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben or Lady Antebellum ever could be. #canceldemocrats

That's RIGHT !!

DEMOCRATS = RACISM = SLAVERY = JIM CROW = KKK

LEARN your HISTORY !!  THAT might be why the Democrats who run education these days are trying to re-WRITE American HISTORY !!

22 hours ago, ROG62 said:

No one in the NRA has been involved in any mass shooting....

That can't proven either way.  BTW, You dodged the part where i showed where strict gun control did reduce mass shootings.

3 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

That can't proven either way.  BTW, You dodged the part where i showed where strict gun control did reduce mass shootings.

sad shilly doesn't respect the 2nd Amendment....

4 hours ago, ScottMon said:

You mean no guns? Thanks for being captain obvious...

Chicago has strict gun laws as well, yet there are mass shootings there every weekend...go figure...

On 7/24/2020 at 11:14 AM, NeoConvict said:

The democrat party has a long and sordid history of supporting slavery and racism. They promoted Jim Crow and fought against the integration of society. They fought against the Civil Rights movement. They claim to have learned the errors of their ways but that is not good enough. The democrat brand is forever soiled by the actions of powerful white men oppressing and killing minorities. They should retire the democrat brand, a brand far more tied to the wholesale slaughter of minorities than Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben or Lady Antebellum ever could be. #canceldemocrats

Wrong.  More northern democrats supported civil rights then southern republicans.  Civil rights fight was geographical not political.  Look it up. 

15 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

You mean no guns? Thanks for being captain obvious...

Chicago has strict gun laws as well, yet there are mass shootings there every weekend...go figure...

Not as strict as in China and Israel.  

9 hours ago, Whatever said:

Wrong.  More northern democrats supported civil rights then southern republicans.  Civil rights fight was geographical not political.  Look it up. 

I won't dispute that. What support the civil rights movement had in the south was Republican. Northern democrats very well could have outnumbered them. Being Republican in the south prior to 1960 was like being gay in north Korea, just didn't happen and those that were kept to the closet.

8 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

The nignogs don't care about laws......obviously.

Yet another leftist moron.

I'm making a point.  Rog tried to equate Democrats with NAMBLA so I equated NRA with mass shootings.  

2 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I'm making a point.  Rog tried to equate Democrats with NAMBLA so I equated NRA with mass shootings.  

Both comparisons are fair. NRA policies do facilitate mass shooters. Progressives fighting for sexual expression rights for children does enable groups like nambla.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Both comparisons are fair. NRA policies do facilitate mass shooters. Progressives fighting for sexual expression rights for children does enable groups like nambla.

I don't see anyone in the Main Democrat party advocating molestation of kids.

19 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I don't see anyone in the Main Democrat party advocating molestation of kids.

I see several organizations dedicated to the giving children the freedom of sexual expression. The UN council on children for one. I know of many progressive groups, predominantly gay rights organizations, that are fighting to lower the age of consent arguing that statutory rape laws disproportionately target homosexuals. You are correct, groups wanting to legalize child rape are exceedingly rare. Groups that want to change the definition of "kid" are legion. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

I see several organizations dedicated to the giving children the freedom of sexual expression. The UN council on children for one. I know of many progressive groups, predominantly gay rights organizations, that are fighting to lower the age of consent arguing that statutory rape laws disproportionately target homosexuals. You are correct, groups wanting to legalize child rape are exceedingly rare. Groups that want to change the definition of "kid" are legion. 

Got to be honest.  I'm old school and think of 18 as the age of consent.   

3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

I won't dispute that. What support the civil rights movement had in the south was Republican. Northern democrats very well could have outnumbered them. Being Republican in the south prior to 1960 was like being gay in north Korea, just didn't happen and those that were kept to the closet.

Before the 1980's, gays in the South either remained in the closet or left for places that were more gay friendly: the East Village of NYC. San Francisco, LA or Hawaii.