• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White racists today are politically homeless. There is no party pushing for white power. Plenty of black and brown racists welcome in the Democrat party. 

The Democrat party is the  worst party  in US  history 

The democrat party has a long and sordid history of supporting slavery and racism. They promoted Jim Crow and fought against the integration of society. They fought against the Civil Rights movement.

8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

You dont really believe he did that put of moral conviction, do you? It was a political strategy. He needed the black vote, so he gave them something, and in return, the blacks voted democrats. It had nothing to do with principle. 

No, He was a racist asshole.  

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Correct...   but you don't realize that   todays  Dems  are  not  liberal at all.

Libertarians are the   liberals now

Nothing liberal about the Republicans or Democrats now.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Every sexual deviance must be celebrated. Pedophiles are next up for progressive normalization. 

So false I can't even begin to say.  Try the phrase consenting adults.

13 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Nothing liberal about the Republicans or Democrats now.

The   Republican  are the   more liberal 

free speech

free market 

pro 2nd Amendment

the  Dems are  fascist thugs, cancel culture,  gun control and BLM

10 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

So false I can't even begin to say.  Try the phrase consenting adults.

The silly notion people are born with sexual proclivities has no basis in science. If one can be born straight or gay or in the wrong sexed body then one can be born minor attracted, or attracted to non consensual sex, or sex with the dead, or fucking animals, or hot for inanimate robots. They have already gone too far, from tolerance to forced celebration and required recognition of the delusion of another.

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

wow, You must really hate history books.  I think we're done here. 

Oh,  you  ignored  my  reference to the  French  Revolution, where the   right and  left began.

I  know what I am  talking  about,  you  do  not

45 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The   Republican  are the   more liberal 

free speech

free market 

pro 2nd Amendment

the  Dems are  fascist thugs, cancel culture,  gun control and BLM

I didn't see them fighting for Same sex marriage, anti-racism, or Atheist rights.  I've got more if you need them.

46 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Oh,  you  ignored  my  reference to the  French  Revolution, where the   right and  left began.

I  know what I am  talking  about,  you  do  not

I know that you want to take a cultural reference and rework it to suit your world view.  Bottom line: conservatives hate change, Ergo Right Wing.

3 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I know that you want to take a cultural reference and rework it to suit your world view.  Bottom line: conservatives hate change, Ergo Right Wing.

ScottMon aka willfranklin

2 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I know that you want to take a cultural reference and rework it to suit your world view. 

rework it?

That is  the actual  history of the right and left.

3 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Bottom line: conservatives hate change, Ergo Right Wing.

you  have no idea what   you are talking about,  that is  not a  definition of  the right  wing

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

rework it?

That is  the actual  history of the right and left.

you  have no idea what   you are talking about,  that is  not a  definition of  the right  wing

Not according to those history books.   But you do what you want.  

Just now, ScottMon said:

Not according to those history books.   But you do what you want.  

Here  you go...     my god,   have  you  no shame?

https://www.history.com/news/how-did-the-political-labels-left-wing-and-right-wing-originate

Today the terms “left wing” and “right wing” are used as symbolic labels for liberals and conservatives, but they were originally coined in reference to the physical seating arrangements of politicians during the French Revolution

The split dates to the summer of 1789, when members of the French National Assembly met to begin drafting a constitution. The delegates were deeply divided over the issue of how much authority King Louis XVI should have, and as the debate raged, the two main factions each staked out territory in the assembly hall. The anti-royalist revolutionaries seated themselves to the presiding officer’s left, while the more conservative, aristocratic supporters of the monarchy gathered to the right. 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Here  you go...     my god,   have  you  no shame?

https://www.history.com/news/how-did-the-political-labels-left-wing-and-right-wing-originate

Today the terms “left wing” and “right wing” are used as symbolic labels for liberals and conservatives

We're done now.  Thank you for proving me right.