Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Modern Democrats have nothing to do with the KKK.

Modern democrats. Ok...modern democrats brag about the hell holes they created in the ghettos. Republicans dont exactly want the KKK around. Do you still want these ghettos to be holes? Pretty sure you do. You can ignore your party's history all day, but unfortunately for you, the history isnt going anywhere. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White racists today are politically homeless. There is no party pushing for white power. Plenty of black and brown racists welcome in the Democrat party. 

The Democrat party is the  worst party  in US  history 

The democrat party has a long and sordid history of supporting slavery and racism. They promoted Jim Crow and fought against the integration of society. They fought against the Civil Rights movement.

18 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Modern Democrats have nothing to do with the KKK.

Lady Antebellum had nothing to do with the prewar south. Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima had nothing to do with the oppression of black people. Chic fil a had nothing to do with fighting against equal rights for homosexuals. There is a compelling case to rebrand the democrat party. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Frankly, I'm surprised they  kept it after the Civil War

Why? They were all about oppressing blacks into the early 70s. They want a participation trophy for finally kicking out their bigots. Racism lost favor during WWII and Vietnam. Too many ignorant whites fought beside black soldiers to continue to thing of them as subhuman. Democrats rode Racism as long as it held popular regional support, only to ditch their brethren when it became a political liability. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Modern democrats. Ok...modern democrats brag about the hell holes they created in the ghettos. Republicans dont exactly want the KKK around. Do you still want these ghettos to be holes? Pretty sure you do. You can ignore your party's history all day, but unfortunately for you, the history isnt going anywhere. 

LBJ for all his warts was instrumental in ending the Jim Crow laws that kept black folks from voting or getting jobs.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

PRetty sure they were pretty damn serious.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. I think anyone that is preoccupied with race is severely handicapped by their ideology. That includes a vast majority of progressives and a few inbred racist conservatives. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Perhaps. Perhaps not. I think anyone that is preoccupied with race is severely handicapped by their ideology. That includes a vast majority of progressives and a few inbred racist conservatives. 

Odd twist of putting things.  Racist have always been right wing.  Even the Early years of the Republican party was pretty left wing.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

PRetty sure they were pretty damn serious.

 

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Perhaps. Perhaps not. I think anyone that is preoccupied with race is severely handicapped by their ideology. That includes a vast majority of progressives and a few inbred racist conservatives. 

 

 

scottmon...  the  Democrats are obsessed with race...   race race race… they are  trying to  relive the  Civil Rights  era that they LOST

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

Racist have always been right wing.  Even the Early years of the Republican party was pretty left wing.  

 

 

OK...   you  obviously  do not have any idea of   what the  right and the left  wings are.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Odd twist of putting things.  Racist have always been right wing.  Even the Early years of the Republican party was pretty left wing.  

Racism isn't a right wing or left wing thing. Currently racists are politically homeless, the white ones anyway. Democrats have always been preoccupied with race, always promoting collectives rather than individuals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

LBJ for all his warts was instrumental in ending the Jim Crow laws that kept black folks from voting or getting jobs.  

You dont really believe he did that put of moral conviction, do you? It was a political strategy. He needed the black vote, so he gave them something, and in return, the blacks voted democrats. It had nothing to do with principle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Racists today are all Rethuglican!

White racists today are politically homeless. There is no party pushing for white power. Plenty of black and brown racists welcome in the Democrat party. 

  • MORON! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Its very well documented that the Republican party was formed by liberal Christians and carpetbaggers.  

 

 

you  still do not  know what he   Right and left are.

 

The right wing  supports the  monarchal system

The left wing  is the  people's  fascist   wing

 

It  began  during the  French  Revolution 

 

 

There is  no "right wing"  in the  USA.   We  do not have a  king.     The  left  has been  present in  America for   over  100  years

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Racism isn't a right wing or left wing thing. Currently racists are politically homeless, the white ones anyway. Democrats have always been preoccupied with race, always promoting collectives rather than individuals.

Liberals are by prinicple, opposed to racism. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...