The democrat party has a long and sordid history of supporting slavery and racism. They promoted Jim Crow and fought against the integration of society. They fought against the Civil Rights movement. They claim to have learned the errors of their ways but that is not good enough. The democrat brand is forever soiled by the actions of powerful white men oppressing and killing minorities. They should retire the democrat brand, a brand far more tied to the wholesale slaughter of minorities than Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben or Lady Antebellum ever could be. #canceldemocrats

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White racists today are politically homeless. There is no party pushing for white power. Plenty of black and brown racists welcome in the Democrat party. 

The Democrat party is the  worst party  in US  history 

The democrat party has a long and sordid history of supporting slavery and racism. They promoted Jim Crow and fought against the integration of society. They fought against the Civil Rights movement.

24 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

. They claim to have learned the errors of their ways but that is not good enough. 

Since when have they ever made this claim? They have never cared about their past. 

Just now, Vegas said:

Since when have they ever made this claim? They have never cared about their past. 

They make this claim every time they try to explain why Republicans are the racists, that we let all their southern racist trash into our party.

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

They make this claim every time they try to explain why Republicans are the racists, that we let all their southern racist trash into our party.

I've never heard that. They usually default to their usual historical ignorance by falsely claiming that the parties switched. Thereby, saying that it's always been the Republicans that were racist...even though Lincoln was a Republican.

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I've never seen any modern racist sign up as a Democrat.  Plenty are proud Republicans.  

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

I've never heard that. They usually default to their usual historical ignorance by falsely claiming that the parties switched. Thereby, saying that it's always been the Republicans that were racist...even though Lincoln was a Republican.

In making that argument they are acknowledging that democrats were at one time racist. They are admitting the democrats were racist before the great switch that never happened. 

2 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I've never seen any modern racist sign up as a Democrat.  Plenty are proud Republicans.  

Their racism is worse. Just look at the ghetto hell holes they deliberately created for the black community. This for the past 70 years...and they brag about it.

3 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Southern folk still consider republicans Yankee. There are plenty of Southern racist democrats in the south. 

In making that argument they are acknowledging that democrats were at one time racist. They are admitting the democrats were racist before the great switch that never happened. 

Yes, because they are idiots. They incriminate themselves all the time without knowing it. However, I have never heard them claim that they regret their past. If they truly regretted it, then they wouldn't lie about a switch at all.

1 minute ago, Vegas said:

Yes, because they are idiots. They incriminate themselves all the time without knowing it. However, I have never heard them claim that they regret their past. If they truly regretted it, then they wouldn't lie about a switch at all.

It matters not if they regret it. They claim they are now the anti racist party and have no choice but to acknowledge their past. They need to retire the brand for it's historic support of racism. 

It matters not if they regret it. They claim they are now the anti racist party and have no choice but to acknowledge their past. They need to retire the brand for it's historic support of racism. 

They are definitely an embarrassment and a cancer on America. Germany is embarrassed about even talking about Hitler. They want nothing to do with the nazi party because of how evil it would make Germany appear to the rest of the world. The dimocrat party is America's Hitler and nazi party. They are our evil. 

12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Their racism is worse. Just look at the ghetto hell holes they deliberately created for the black community. This for the past 70 years...and they brag about it.

Modern Democrats have nothing to do with the KKK.

18 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Well, since you've never seen anyone's voter registration other than your own and possibly some family member's, your post is non sequitor...

7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Well, since you've never seen anyone's voter registration other than your own and possibly some family member's, your post is non sequitor...

I have no trouble googling websites where racists openly denounce Democrats.  Is that relevant to your interests?

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Michelle Obama

Eric Holder 

Al Sharpton

you need more?

Hmmm, lemme see....

2 is a couple and 3 is a crowd...

does crowd equate to many?

1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

I have no trouble googling websites where racists openly denounce Democrats.  Is that relevant to your interests?

Of course you have to prove they're Republicans with quotes in context...go!