"Robinette" Is Joe Biden's Middle Name.....

Mother's maiden name. 

Scans is clearly getting desperate. 

Trump named his son after the phony name he used to use when calling reporters to fluff up himself. LOL.

Bill

39 minutes ago, Skans said:

No wonder why Joe Biden is such a sissy wierdo. Robinette - LOL!  Perhaps that kind of abuse explains why he's a pedophile:

2fsvs4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

He should enjoy prison.

No, wait...

Ha!

35 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Mother's maiden name. 

Bill

Source?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/01/catherine_biden_vps_mom_dead_a.html

Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan Biden was born on July 17, 1917, the daughter of the late Ambrose J. Finnegan and the former Geraldine C. Blewitt of Scranton, Pennsylvania.

Caught you lying...again.

5 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

44 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Mother's maiden name. 

Bill

Source?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/01/catherine_biden_vps_mom_dead_a.html

Catherine Eugenia "Jean" Finnegan Biden was born on July 17, 1917, the daughter of the late Ambrose J. Finnegan and the former Geraldine C. Blewitt of Scranton, Pennsylvania.

44 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

bad-news.gif

Ha!

3 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

Source?

Joseph Robinette Biden JUNIOR.  Joe SENIOR was given HIS mother's maiden name as HIS middle name.

I take it you were unaware that Joe was named for his father?

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

Joseph Robinette Biden JUNIOR.  Joe SENIOR was given HIS mother's maiden name as HIS middle name.

Did the old man have dementia too?

4 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Mother's maiden name. 

Scans is clearly getting desperate. 

Trump named his son after the phony name he used to use when calling reporters to fluff up himself. LOL.

Bill

Joe's daddy wanted a little girl.  So, then turned Joe Jr. out into a sissy punk, starting with his middle name.   And, Joe has lived up to his middle name cowering in his  basement.

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

I don't give a shit where the name actually came from.  Spycar said it was his mother's maiden name...I proved him to be a liar.

You also just proved him to be a liar.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

I don't give a shit where the name actually came from.  Spycar said it was his mother's maiden name...I proved him to be a liar.

Please note the title of this thread does not distinguish between father and son.

Joseph Robinette Biden was indeed given his mother's maiden name as his middle name.  There is no lie there.... just your failure to grasp the nuance.

39 minutes ago, maineman said:

Trump's family name was originally "Drumpf".  People do not actually get to choose their name. Some, like a Drumpf, change it. Trump's father, once a Klansman, pretended to be Swedish during WWII.

I don't think his father had the same middle name. Rules on the use of the word "Junior" are not codified in any way. The same first and Last names are all that is normally used.

Biden is an Anglo Saxon name meaning "buttonmaker".

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

Please note the title of this thread does not distinguish between father and son.

Joseph Robinette Biden was indeed given his mother's maiden name as his middle name.  There is no lie there.... just your failure to grasp the nuance.

Nice spin...everyone here (with the possible exception of you) knew the OP was referring to the Presidential candidate.  Especially since he doesn't go by Joe Biden Jr...and never has politically.

• MORON! 1

Mary Elizabeth Biden (née Robinette), wife of Joseph H (Hunter?) Biden

mother of Joseph robinette biden SENIOR

who was father of Joseph Robinette Biden JUNIOR. 

So joe Sr.’s middle name was his mother’s maiden name, joe Jr ‘s middle name was his GRANDMOTHERS maiden name.  

and this thread is childishly quibbling to a degree worthy of dRumpf. 

• Thumb up 1
56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump's family name was originally "Drumpf".  People do not actually get to choose their name. Some, like a Drumpf, change it. Trump's father, once a Klansman, pretended to be Swedish during WWII.

I don't think his father had the same middle name. Rules on the use of the word "Junior" are not codified in any way. The same first and Last names are all that is normally used.

Biden is an Anglo Saxon name meaning "buttonmaker".

that can put a new twist on things.

2 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

Nice spin...everyone here (with the possible exception of you) knew the OP was referring to the Presidential candidate.  Especially since he doesn't go by Joe Biden Jr...and never has politically.

no spin necessary.  Joe Biden was named after his mom... Joe Biden Junior was named after his dad.  Nobody lied about anything... you just got snookered.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

no spin necessary.  Joe Biden was named after his mom... Joe Biden Junior was named after his dad.  Nobody lied about anything... you just got snookered.

You can name a pile of shit anything you want. It’s still a pile. 
Why do you focus on the small things?

OHHHH. Yeah I know why. 

6 hours ago, Skans said:

Joe's daddy wanted a little girl.  So, then turned Joe Jr. out into a sissy punk, starting with his middle name.   And, Joe has lived up to his middle name cowering in his  basement.

Stupid. They honored his mother's family by giving Joe a family name as his middle name. Honorable people do that. 

Not you you rednecks whose middle names are all "Lee." LOL.

You really are on a tear with all your lies. Making yourself look like a full on Trumpist moron.

Bill

• Thumb up 1
6 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

Not a liar, you moron. Wrong about his mother. It was his grandmother. Either way, a family name carried on.

Bill