Wait!...so Biden's sign-language interpreter wants to resign, because of how incoherent Biden is?? LOL

12 hours ago, pmurT said:

1 minute clip of an ASL interpreter with funny music.  Sorry, You've been sold an opinion piece by a website that wants your clicks.

2 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

1 minute clip of an ASL interpreter with funny music.  Sorry, You've been sold an opinion piece by a website that wants your clicks.

Liberalism is a mental disorder... seek help shilly

3 hours ago, ScottMon said:

You forgot to add in where, yesterday, he called Trump America's first ever Racist President. lol

Which means, Black voters need to know Joe Biden feels there is no racist among the twelve (12) Presidents who owned Black slaves. lol

In Biden's mind there was no racist President (Woodrow Wilson) who reqd broadcasting the movie "Birth of A Nation" at the WH, to help indoctrinate the USA population into hating darkskinned-Black males.

This is the guy you want your negro voters, to select?

6 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You forgot to add in where, yesterday, he called Trump America's first ever Racist President. lol

Which means, Black voters need to know Joe Biden feels there is no racist among the twelve (12) Presidents who owned Black slaves. lol

In Biden's mind there was no racist President (Woodrow Wilson) who reqd broadcasting the movie "Birth of A Nation" at the WH, to help indoctrinate the USA population into hating darkskinned-Black males.

I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years. LBJ

18 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Feel free to vote as you want.  I'd rather have Warren, but at least I know that Biden wouldn't spend every single moment worrying about himself and his precious ego.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:37 PM, pmurT said:

Corona Joe's stupid rubs off on everyone, the closer you get to him the dumber you become.Imagine if you were stupid enough to vote for that bumbling fool.

15 hours ago, ScottMon said:

Feel free to vote as you want.  I'd rather have Warren, but at least I know that Biden wouldn't spend every single moment worrying about himself and his precious ego.

Thats not the issue here since we all know that we each are free to vote as we want.

But the thread is about how Biden incoherency is making a mockery of American politics ---thanks to the Dems anti-American agenda. And I agree that Biden should dream about being a hardworking President, like Trump always is, instead of Biden dreaming about Presidents like Obama who always worried about himself and his ego toward our intrepid LGBT citizens.

16 hours ago, ScottMon said:

Well, that’s a complete distortion of the facts. 

4 hours ago, pmurT said:

Thats not the issue here since we all know that we each are free to vote as we want.

But the thread is about how Biden incoherency is making a mockery of American politics ---thanks to the Dems anti-American agenda. And I agree that Biden should dream about being a hardworking President, like Trump always is, instead of Biden dreaming about Presidents like Obama who always worried about himself and his ego toward our intrepid LGBT citizens.

Biden's incoherency is an issue but Trump's isn't?  

4 hours ago, ScottMon said:

Biden's incoherency is an issue but Trump's isn't?  

Exactly. And that is because Trump's incoherency is non-existent, so you just made up that nonsense.

For example, guess which one of them recently stood in front of an audience and said, "I am running for U.S. Senate!" lol