SO, THE INJUNS GOT A 30,000-YEAR HEAD START ON THE EUROPEANS IN THE AMERICAS . . .

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

like I have explained. the europeans had an advantage because there were no horses in n america which is vital to civilization for transportation  and expanding knowledge and skills. 

So horses taught man to forge steel, make pottery, build ships, discover medicines? You're argument sucks at best...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mirabeau/BigTex is a one trick pony. His "contributions" to this forum can be summed up very succinctly, "I hate blacks, mestizos, and non-whites and view them all as subhuman garbage"

. . . and, YET, the Injuns were STILL LIVING IN THE STONE AGE when the white man rescued the North American continent from them!   Can you say, "genetics?"   https://www.yahoo.com/

You could say that 2^3 = 8 and this clown would give you a bunch of nonsense in response. You are wasting your time. 

9 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

If you have farming experience, You'd know that farming isn't easy or simple.  The only bullshit you handled is in your posts.

They're only involved in the 'harvest'... IE going to the local grocery store and 'picking' out some veggie snacks...

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

They're only involved in the 'harvest'... IE going to the local grocery store and 'picking' out some veggie snacks...

Wow... Another armchair farmer.  Farm work isn't easy or simple.  

19 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Wow... Another armchair farmer.  Farm work isn't easy or simple.  

Me? I was referring to the idiots posting here..., I know many who grew up on the farm...I also live in farm country...

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

Me? I was referring to the idiots posting here..., I know many who grew up on the farm...I also live in farm country...

My apologies.  I worked on a farm as a kid.  A lot of planning and coordination around the calendar is involved.

Bloomberg would probably consult an expert on farming practices.

Trump would typically interview an expert and try to win some dumb argument with him so as to feel superior to him.

Trump's most qualified appointments normally get fired. DeVos gave him a million so she can fight against students trying to get their loans to bogus colleges forgiven, and Carson, who thinks that the Secretary of HUD needs $30,000 worth of furniture for his office, have stayed on as Official Token Woman and Official Token Black Guy. Anf Mitch McConnell's wife stays on as Official Chinese-American and Fraudster.

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Bloomberg would probably consult an expert on farming practices.

Trump would typically interview an expert and try to win some dumb argument with him so as to feel superior to him.

Trump's most qualified appointments normally get fired. DeVos gave him a million so she can fight against students trying to get their loans to bogus colleges forgiven, and Carson, who thinks that the Secretary of HUD needs $30,000 worth of furniture for his office, have stayed on as Official Token Woman and Official Token Black Guy. Anf Mitch McConnell's wife stays on as Official Chinese-American and Fraudster.

Bloomberg said this: Bloomberg is a feckin idiot. Bloomberg said: "I could teach anybody, even people in this room, to be a farmer. It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn." What has this got to do with the above? There is a term in psychology that means trying to prove or disprove a subject by using an unrelated subject. I think it's called dementia. What does $30,000 worth of furniture have to do with Bloomberg being an idiot?

4 hours ago, ROG62 said:

And living in the Stone Age is bad? Nothing to do with genetics, it's about knowledge for surviving...when interfered with, they are subjected to the schit civilization brings with it...leading to its destruction...

YES!

LIVING IN THE STONE AGE IS BAD!

AND, YES, THOSE WHO STILL LIVE IN THE STONE AGE ARE VICTIMS OF INFERIOR GENETICS.

CAN YOU SAY, "IQ?"

Hint:

If you REALLY think living in the stone age is NOT BAD, then get off your computer, NOW, ditch your car, your phone, your MONEY, your medicines, your CLOTHING, your FOOD, your SHOES and BOOTS, and ALL OTHER MODERN CREATURE COMFORTS.  Then go to the middle of the Amazon rain forest for a year.  Get back in touch with us after that, assuming, of course, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!

4 hours ago, ROG62 said:

What the fuck does it matter? Are you so enamored with your own 'superiority complex' that should someone not be like you or of your 'stature' that they are somehow inferior? Get a friggin' grip, will ya?

What MATTERS is that liberal idiots have the "kumbaya" theory that each and every person on earth is "the same," with the same intellect, dreams, drive and desire to enhance and make positive contributions to civilization.

That is a NOT TRUE!

Liberals believe, incorrectly, that "all men are created equal" refers to BIOLOGY, instead of the LAW!

There is a hierarchy of civilizations, with Western Europeans (Teutons, Anglo-Saxons et al) being at the PINNACLE.  THOSE are the civilizations that gave us the modern world, and keep on improving it!

The next generation of super computer will not be developed in Burkina Faso.

The next cure for a major disease will not originate in a thatch-roofed hut beside a tributary of the Amazon River.

The newest hypersonic missile is not on some drawing board in Bangladesh.

What makes these races different when it comes to their advancements and modernity?

It is OVERWHELMINGLY GENETIC! 

Most studies indicate genetics are approximately 66%-70% responsible for IQ.

IQ is ALWAYS correlated with the level of advancement of a civilization.

Have you any questions?

12 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

YES!

LIVING IN THE STONE AGE IS BAD!

AND, YES, THOSE WHO STILL LIVE IN THE STONE AGE ARE VICTIMS OF INFERIOR GENETICS.

CAN YOU SAY, "IQ?"

Hint:

If you REALLY think living in the stone age is NOT BAD, then get off your computer, NOW, ditch your car, your phone, your MONEY, your medicines, your CLOTHING, your FOOD, your SHOES and BOOTS, and ALL OTHER MODERN CREATURE COMFORTS.  Then go to the middle of the Amazon rain forest for a year.  Get back in touch with us after that, assuming, of course, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!

If the ancestors of today's blacks were left in Africa, they would have probably died from malaria - sleeping sickness - or have been eaten by something or someone. When I was backpacking in Central America, my native guide slept on the ground. It drove me nuts; and when I left, I gave him my jungle hammock.

4 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Neither Jerra nor Mirabeau seem too bright...or they suffer from nanosecond attention span disorder...

Note to all:

The above post comes from someone who actually stated on this board that there was nothing wrong with living in the Stone Age.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP,  FOLKS!

4 hours ago, ScottMon said:

If you have farming experience, You'd know that farming isn't easy or simple.  The only bullshit you handled is in your posts.

Mirabeau resides on a farm, owns others besides the one he resides on, and makes part of his living from them.

And, as a result, Mirabeau KNOWS that planting corn the way the Injuns did is EASY AND SIMPLE.

Note to ScottMon:

The Injuns did not know how to put the corn in a can or a freezer bag.

It took the white man to invent that.

(This is really TOOOOOO easy, folks!)

3 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Note to all:

The above post comes from someone who actually stated on this board that there was nothing wrong with living in the Stone Age.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP,  FOLKS!

Ya gotta weigh it; how's the new Black Rule Stone Age working out in South Africa?

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau resides on a farm, owns others besides the one he resides on, and makes part of his living from them.

And, as a result, Mirabeau KNOWS that planting corn the way the Injuns did is EASY AND SIMPLE.

Note to ScottMon:

The Injuns did not know how to put the corn in a can or a freezer bag.

It took the white man to invent that.

(This is really TOOOOOO easy, folks!)

Sorry, You're full of it.  You brag about being on a farm but clearly know nothing about the hard work and the harvest times.   

19 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

Sorry, You're full of it.  You brag about being on a farm but clearly know nothing about the hard work and the harvest times.   

Farming is effortless, ask Bloomberg the kookaboo. Dig hole - drop in seed - water - up comes corn.

Does it really matter? They were hear before Europeans and like all humans, they were not going to simply let the strangers (white europeans) take their land and walk over them. So conflict ensues, they lose and that was 200+ years ago. Its not a warm and fuzzy story but nothing can be done about it now. Not sure why we need to keep rehashing this over and over again. 

• Thumb up 1
36 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Does it really matter? They were hear before Europeans and like all humans, they were not going to simply let the strangers (white europeans) take their land and walk over them. So conflict ensues, they lose and that was 200+ years ago. Its not a warm and fuzzy story but nothing can be done about it now. Not sure why we need to keep rehashing this over and over again. 

Someone has an agenda to rationalize their racism.  Kind of pointless to argue but I do it anyway.

1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

Someone has an agenda to rationalize their racism.  Kind of pointless to argue but I do it anyway.

Mirabeau/BigTex is a one trick pony. His "contributions" to this forum can be summed up very succinctly, "I hate blacks, mestizos, and non-whites and view them all as subhuman garbage"

• Upvote 2