Can any anti gun nuts define what a gun nutter or a gun fondler is?

9 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

First, secession is a righty thing,

It doesn't have to be secession anymore.

and you already got your cowardly bigot asses stomped on that one. 

Democrats did. That's true. They lost the war. Jefferson Davis was pardoned by Jimmy Carter another Democrat though. Gotta count for something.

Secondly, you come here mostly so you can squeak the kind of cowardly bigotry you would never dare whisper aloud in real life. albeit with stunning illiteracy and bizarre fantasies of your weird boogey men.

Always with the grammar. Your grammar isn't excellent. You think I don't utter these things out loud in real life? 

True story. I just told my new employer in a meeting with two hundred workers they could take thier diversity training and shove it up thier ass! I'm not bowing my head to darks. Still employed....and no training. Room full of brown people. What the FUCK can they do about it? Nothing. 

In any case ....with a nation this divided why not separate? Most people seem to like the idea on both sides. 

By the way...I don't "Come" here. I am what here is. It's mine bitch. You are here at my whim.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Decades?   You're like 19.   Lol

How many purses do you own... and how paranoid and sexually inadequate are you?

Gee, is THAT "LEGAL GUN OWNERS"?    IF someone has violated firearm laws, they are NOT allowed to legally own or posses ANY firearms according to FEDERAL LAW.  NICS can find out THAT information

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

It doesn't have to be secession anymore.

Right.  When you said "separation," you didn't mean "secession," a word defined by "separation."  Your stupidity is exceeded only by your dishonesty.

Democrats did. That's true. They lost the war. Jefferson Davis was pardoned by Jimmy Carter another Democrat though. Gotta count for something.

Always with the grammar. Your grammar isn't excellent. You think I don't utter these things out loud in real life? 

Really?  You're gonna do the no-pride bit about how southern conservatives were called "Democrats" back then?  No pride and no reason for any.

True story. I just told my new employer in a meeting with two hundred workers they could take thier diversity training and shove it up thier ass! I'm not bowing my head to darks. Still employed....and no training. Room full of brown people. What the FUCK can they do about it? Nothing. 

And if we can't believe a cowardly bigot doing self-fellatio, who can we believe?  Companies can fire anybody for damn near anything, but we are to believe you stood up and challenged company policy in front of a large audience.  It's not nice to treat people as if they are no smarter than you.

In any case ....with a nation this divided why not separate? Most people seem to like the idea on both sides. 

Because the minority of cowardly bigots who make up your herd are unimportant and unworthy of claiming anything the rest of America produced.

By the way...I don't "Come" here. I am what here is. It's mine bitch. You are here at my whim.

Yeah, I've heard tales of how you have banned those who humiliated you, how you've exercised the power of having chosen inheritance as a career.  You are even too much of a coward to ban me, knowing that doing so would only reinforce the reputation you have for cowardice.

8 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Right.  When you said "separation," you didn't mean "secession," a word defined by "separation."  Your stupidity is exceeded only by your dishonesty.

Really?  You're gonna do the no-pride bit about how southern conservatives were called "Democrats" back then?  No pride and no reason for any.

And if we can't believe a cowardly bigot doing self-fellatio, who can we believe?  Companies can fire anybody for damn near anything, but we are to believe you stood up and challenged company policy in front of a large audience.  It's not nice to treat people as if they are no smarter than you.

Because the minority of cowardly bigots who make up your herd are unimportant and unworthy of claiming anything the rest of America produced.

Yeah, I've heard tales of how you have banned those who humiliated you, how you've exercised the power of having chosen inheritance as a career.  You are even too much of a coward to ban me, knowing that doing so would only reinforce the reputation you have for cowardice.

I am to much of a coward to ban you?

Is that right? Nobody threatened to do so.....but challenge accepted Ricky. Goodbye.

11 minutes ago, kfools said:

I am to much of a coward to ban you?

Is that right? Nobody threatened to do so.....but challenge accepted Ricky. Goodbye.

Go ahead, sissy.  Put your cowardice in neon.

Just now, RickyTavy said:

Go ahead, sissy.  Put your cowardice in neon.

Well....since it seems banning you is cowardly (according to you) and not banning you is equally cowardly (according to you).....I might as well go with the ban. Make sure you tell .net howdy for me.

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

Well....since it seems banning you is cowardly (according to you) and not banning you is equally cowardly (according to you).....I might as well go with the ban. Make sure you tell .net howdy for me.

Yeah, when in doubt, go with the most cowardly option.  As for the net, your cowardice is already known there.  You are not important enough for me to carry more evidence of your cowardice over there.

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Yeah, when in doubt, go with the most cowardly option.  As for the net, your cowardice is already known there.  You are not important enough for me to carry more evidence of your cowardice with you there.

Is it? They banned me not the other way around. Are they cowards too? Lol.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Is it? They banned me not the other way around. Are they cowards too? Lol.

No idea why they banned you and don't care at all.  I suspect it has to do with your casual dishonesty and/or your ignorant, cowardly bigotry, but if squealing a bit of, "But, mommy, look what they did!" makes you feel like less of a sissy despite your girly giggle, well a gutless weenie's gotta do what a gutless weenie's gotta do.

Just now, RickyTavy said:

No idea why they banned you and don't care at all.  I suspect it has to do with your casual dishonesty and/or your ignorant, cowardly bigotry, but if squealing a bit of, "But, mommy, look what they did!" makes you feel like less of a sissy despite your girly giggle, well a gutless weenie's gotta do what a gutless weenie's gotta do.

True. 

Say hi to bludog. 

6 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Non-Alpha males who need firearms to prop up their collapsed virility.  

Sorry you don't respect our 2nd Amendment Rights you POS commiefornia asswipe.

On 7/23/2020 at 3:47 PM, bgr39 said:

How about we take all the guns away from all the criminals?

I think that would be great.

That would mean every single gun in the US will be confiscated.  

GREAT idea. 

On 7/23/2020 at 4:01 PM, bgr39 said:

I gather that you don't know that owning automatic rifles (M-16, Thomson sub-machine guns, ETC) has been illegal since 1934, unless you have a federal stamp.

Show us where I said they are legal.  

Your reading comprehension is VERY poor.  

Your brain pretended I said something for which you already knew a "canned" response from 

a low IQ gun nutter website.  How humiliating for you.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:04 PM, Huey said:

Where can I buy an automatic rifle?  

how long does it take?

who can sell it to me?

for those who know those answers I do as well.  I wanna hear her answers.

Why do you want to buy an automatic weapon?

It has nothing to do with anything I said. 

More reading comprehension problems from the rightwing, eh?  

On 7/23/2020 at 2:31 PM, Scout said:

Just like you gun strokers compare an automatic rifle with a Revolutionary War era long rifle.

See how stupid you ARE to the intelligent members of society? 

And thanks for setting it up so I can make your stupidity so CLEAR to the other chatters.   Snoopy Giggle GIF - Snoopy Giggle Chuckle GIFs

On 7/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, Huey said:

how long does it take?

who can sell it to me?

36 minutes ago, Scout said:

Why do you want to buy an automatic weapon?

It has nothing to do with anything I said. 

More reading comprehension problems from the rightwing, eh?  

No, you need memory skills.  

You accused me of being a gun stroker who compares automatic weapons to a revolutionary weapons.  That is a lie.  Can you show who does that?  And do you think you can just walk into a store and buy an automatic weapon?  You are in over your head on this topic.

Just now, Huey said:

No, you need memory skills.  

You accused me of being a gun stroker who compares automatic weapons to a revolutionary weapons.  That is a lie.  Can you show who does that?  And do you think you can just walk into a store and buy an automatic weapon?  You are in over your head on this topic.

I have read gun nutters comparing the guns of the Rev. War era to modern arms and claiming they mean the exact same thing the Founders 

claimed in the 2nd amendment.  Your buddies REPEATEDLY claim NONE of it should be regulated.

Did you not grasp this because of stupidity or the realization that you all 

are not much re critical thinking skills. 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

I have read gun nutters comparing the guns of the Rev. War era to modern arms and claiming they mean the exact same thing the Founders 

claimed in the 2nd amendment.  Your buddies REPEATEDLY claim NONE of it should be regulated.

Spin cycle on high!

2 minutes ago, Huey said:

From anyone who owns one that is registered on the NFA registry.

how long does it take?

To purchase a machine gun?  As long as it takes to buy toilet paper from Amazon.  However, to take possession of it, it will take between 5-9 months, depending on how backed up BATFE is in processing Form 4's (or Form 3).  It will need to transfer through an NFA Class III dealer and you will need approval of your Form 4 by BATFE before taking possession. 

who can sell it to me?

Any private individual or NFA dealer who owns a transferable machine gun.

You may know some of this, but I highly doubt that you know all of the answers.  If you do, then prove it by telling me the following:

1.  Can post-86 machine guns ever be transferred, and if so, from whom to whom?

2.  What is a Registered DIAS?  Is it a machine gun?

3.  Can someone who owns a non-registered FN FNC semi-auto rifle legally convert it to today to a full-auto machine gun using a registered sear?  Why or Why not?

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Oops, you were busted.

Can you show is these comparisons?  And can you show that the founders only meant the 2nd amendment to mean only those weapons?  And do you realize automatic weapons were in production is some countries before the revolution?

Proponents of stricter gun control have a problem with the Second Amendment: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” One of their arguments is that our Founding Fathers could not have imagined the rapid fire weapons of today. But, in fact, during the time of the American Revolution and ratification of our Constitution there were several weapons in use that could fire much faster than the standard muzzle-loading flintlock rifle of the time.

puckle-cropped1.1.png

In 1718, James Puckle invented and patented what was essentially a machine gun. According to Wikipedia, the Puckle gun “had a pre-loaded cylinder which held 11 charges and could fire 63 shots in seven minutes [9 shots per minute]—this at a time when the standard soldier’s musket could at best be loaded and fired three times per minute.” The gun was intended for use aboard British ships to repel boarders. Although the Puckle gun was never widely used, it was known at the time of the American Revolution, and the concept was certainly known since Leonardo da Vinci designed a rapid fire weapon in 1481

The Girandoni air rifle was an airgun designed by Tyrolian inventor Bartholomäus Girandoni circa 1779. The Girandoni air rifle was in service with the Austrian army from 1780 to around 1815. This rifle had a lethal combat range of 125 to 150 yards. It had the advantage of a high rate of fire, no smoke from propellants, and low muzzle report. It had a detachable magazine containing 19 rounds of ammunition. A single shot from the Girandoni could penetrate a one-inch wood plank, or take an elk.

A Washington Post article by David Kopel notes: “Gun-control advocates often argue that gun-control laws must be more restrictive than the original meaning of the Second Amendment would allow, because modern firearms are so different from the firearms of the late 18th century. This argument is based on ignorance of the history of firearms. It is true that in 1791 the most common firearms were handguns or long guns that had to be reloaded after every shot. But it is not true that repeating arms, which can fire multiple times without reloading, were unimagined in 1791. To the contrary, repeating arms long predate the 1606 founding of the first English colony in America. As of 1791, repeating arms were available but expensive.”

The Washington Post article mentions a German breech-loading matchlock arquebus from around 1490-1530 with a 10-shot revolving cylinder, the Girandoni air rifle, and many other multi-shot hand weapons all available at the time when the Second Amendment was written.

The “failure of imagination” argument falls to the facts of history.

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2018/03/11/multi-shot-assault-weapons-of-the-1700s-and-the-2nd-amendment/

Just now, Huey said:

Thanks, I am aware of most of that.  I was testing the alleged expert.

Well, then answer the three questions I posed to you - I want to test your alleged expertise.

3.  Can someone who owns a non-registered FN FNC semi-auto rifle legally convert it to today to a full-auto machine gun using a registered sear?  Why or Why not?

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Well, then answer the three questions I posed to you - I want to test your alleged expertise.

Never claimed expertise.  Who pissed in your wheaties?

1.  I don’t think a post 86 could be but I am thinking you know of some exception.

2.  A gun part.  Drop in auto sear

3.  Don’t kno don’t care

2 minutes ago, Huey said:

Never claimed expertise.  Who pissed in your wheaties?

1.  I don’t think a post 86 could be but I am thinking you know of some exception.

2.  A gun part.  Drop in auto sear

3.  Don’t kno don’t care

Oh, come on, I'm just having a little fun with you.  As to #1, you would be correct that a post-86 machine gun cannot be transferred to non-NFA dealers (i.e. ordinary individuals), however NFA dealers and Class III manufacturers can transfer post-86 machineguns between themselves. 

A registered DIAS is a machine gun; not a gun part.  The weapon it is used in (semi-auto AR-15) is called a "host weapon".  You are correct that it is a drop in auto sear, which is not the mil spec auto sear you would find in an M-16.  A non-registered DIAS can be an illegal machine gun; or it might just be a mini paper weight.  If you do not own an AR-15 and have a pre-81 DIAS, and can prove that it was manufactured before 1981, then you have a little paper weight.

Come on, #3 is the "bomb".  Give it a try.  I'm not going to make fun of you.  It's a bit tricky, but you have the whole internet at your disposal. 

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

Oh, come on, I'm just having a little fun with you.  As to #1, you would be correct that a post-86 machine gun cannot be transferred to non-NFA dealers (i.e. ordinary individuals), however NFA dealers and Class III manufacturers can transfer post-86 machineguns between themselves. 

A registered DIAS is a machine gun; not a gun part.  The weapon it is used in (semi-auto AR-15) is called a "host weapon".  You are correct that it is a drop in auto sear, which is not the mil spec auto sear you would find in an M-16.  A non-registered DIAS can be an illegal machine gun; or it might just be a mini paper weight.  If you do not own an AR-15 and have a pre-81 DIAS, and can prove that it was manufactured before 1981, then you have a little paper weight.

Come on, #3 is the "bomb".  Give it a try.  I'm not going to make fun of you.  It's a bit tricky, but you have the whole internet at your disposal. 

O.k.  my bad.

I honestly don't know the answer to number 3 without having to use the google.  So, I will use it.

It appears confusing but I am thinking it has to do with when the sear was manufactured and you would need ATF approval.  I tried....

17 minutes ago, Huey said:

O.k.  my bad.

I honestly don't know the answer to number 3 without having to use the google.  So, I will use it.

It appears confusing but I am thinking it has to do with when the sear was manufactured and you would need ATF approval.  I tried....

Pretty good, Huey!  So, here's the deal with the FN FNC.  It is the ONLY semi-auto rifle where you are still allowed to modify the lower receiver in order to install a registered auto sear.  The sears for the FNC were manufactured and registered before 1986 and many of them were never mated to to semi-auto FNC's.  Still, you are never never never allowed to modify an AR-15 lower receiver to install any device to make it run full-auto, even if you wanted to install a registered mill-spec auto sear (if there are such things - I don't know).

So, why is the FN FNC different?  Why can you modify the lower receiver on an FNC to accept a registered auto-sear?  The answer is not obvious.  The answer is because on an FNC, it is the upper receiver which is the serial-numbered part.  The FNC lower receiver is just a gun part - no serial number, just like the upper receiver on an AR-15 - not even a form 4473 is required to buy an FNC lower receiver. 

This is what an FNC auto sear looks like - real simple:

th?id=OIP.taRhOKrY6K_QprKs0gRUWAHaD9%26p

However, the sear MUST be registered - without a registered sear, you will be making an illegal machine gun.  And, it will take some other modifications to the bolt carrier (I think there's some welding involved - there's a company that still does these modifications legally) and other parts to make it work.