AOC attacked by GOP lawmaker on Capitol steps. 'That kind of confrontation hasn't ever happened to me.'

Ocasio-Cortez accosted by GOP lawmaker over remarks: 'That kind of ...

Who is this nobody? This barbarian? There is no excuse for behaving so unprofessionally. I can't wait for his groveling apology. (which will happen later today.)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-accosted-by-gop-lawmaker-over-remarks-that-kind-of-confrontation-hasn-t-ever-happened-to-me/ar-BB170yVq?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

Tensions flared on Capitol Hill the other day when a Republican lawmaker challenged Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on issues of crime and policing in an unusual - and decidedly personal - confrontation on the Capitol steps.

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) was coming down the steps on the east side of the Capitol on Monday, having just voted, when he approached Ocasio-Cortez, who was ascending into the building to cast a vote of her own.

In a brief but heated exchange, which was overheard by a reporter, Yoho told Ocasio-Cortez she was "disgusting" for recently suggesting that poverty and unemployment are driving a spike in crime in New York City during the coronavirus pandemic.

"You are out of your f#ing mind," Yoho told her.

Ocasio-Cortez shot back, telling Yoho he was being "rude" and "unprofessional."

The two then parted ways. Ocasio-Cortez headed into the building, while Yoho, joined by Rep. Roger Williams (R-Texas), began descending toward the House office buildings. A few steps down, Yoho offered a parting thought.

"F------ bitch," he said.

Ocasio-Cortez, a liberal firebrand and social media sensation, is no stranger to attacks from the right. But shortly after the exchange, she said it was the first time since she arrived in Congress that another lawmaker has attacked her so aggressively.

"That kind of confrontation hasn't ever happened to me - ever," she said. "I've never had that kind of abrupt, disgusting kind of disrespect levied at me."

Approached a few hours later, Yoho declined to discuss any aspect of the exchange. "No comment," he said.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Freedom of speech, bitch - call the cops you little crybaby.   Oh, you don't have any cops.  Too F-ing bad!

Post the box score from the 1954 World Series.

O.J. is out on the golf course right now, or screwing one of his many hos. It's sick.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, drvoke said:

"That kind of confrontation hasn't ever happened to me - ever," she said. "I've never had that kind of abrupt, disgusting kind of disrespect levied at me."

Approached a few hours later, Yoho declined to discuss any aspect of the exchange. "No comment," he said.

Freedom of speech, bitch - call the cops you little crybaby.   Oh, you don't have any cops.  Too F-ing bad!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SheikhYerbouti said:

Ted Yoho (Cuck - CA)

Not quite accurate.

R-Ted Yoho represents the 3rd congressional district of FL, not CA.  This is in north central FL, and Yoho is a horse doctor and member of the Tea Party who announced in Dec 2019 that he will not run for reelection.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Not quite accurate.

R-Ted Yoho represents the 3rd congressional district of FL, not CA.  This is in north central FL, and Yoho is a horse doctor and member of the Tea Party who announced in Dec 2019 that he will not run for reelection.

Meh, already fixed.

29 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Yoho isn’t running for re-election but a female dynamo is Kat Cammack she ain't no chicken 

You mean this dud?

https://www.centralfloridapost.com/2020/07/02/cammacks-crumbling-congressional-campaign/

She is running against some dude named "Judson Sap".

If I were writing a novel and submitted the MS. to a publisher, the first thing the editor would say was "JUDSON SAP??" Yiu need to change THAT name for sure.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Who is this nobody? This barbarian? There is no excuse for behaving so unprofessionally. I can't wait for his groveling apology. (which will happen later today.)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-accosted-by-gop-lawmaker-over-remarks-that-kind-of-confrontation-hasn-t-ever-happened-to-me/ar-BB170yVq?ocid=msedgntp

Tensions flared on Capitol Hill the other day when a Republican lawmaker challenged Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on issues of crime and policing in an unusual - and decidedly personal - confrontation on the Capitol steps.

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) was coming down the steps on the east side of the Capitol on Monday, having just voted, when he approached Ocasio-Cortez, who was ascending into the building to cast a vote of her own.

In a brief but heated exchange, which was overheard by a reporter, Yoho told Ocasio-Cortez she was "disgusting" for recently suggesting that poverty and unemployment are driving a spike in crime in New York City during the coronavirus pandemic.

The two then parted ways. Ocasio-Cortez headed into the building, while Yoho, joined by Rep. Roger Williams (R-Texas), began descending toward the House office buildings. A few steps down, Yoho offered a parting thought.

Ocasio-Cortez, a liberal firebrand and social media sensation, is no stranger to attacks from the right. But shortly after the exchange, she said it was the first time since she arrived in Congress that another lawmaker has attacked her so aggressively.

Good maybe more citizens will give her an earful 

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Not quite accurate.

More likely; Horses Ass!

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

There is no excuse for behaving so unprofessionally.

drjoke...I can't find on your article source where Mayor Lightfoot a Black bitch & HO just called one of President Trumps staff a Karen...which is a racial slur.

Could your source slanted on can I just not find it ?

BTW: I'm going to go with Michaelf remark: Well AOC is out of her fucking mind.

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

She can lie and say the most vile things about the country, white people and the cops but can't handle someone being a jackass to her? So now she cries victim. F HER.  Grow up little girl. 

He's a nobody when AOC has done NOTHING in congress but fail?

How is this an attack?

Ain't she the one who said, mothers steal flat screen TVs - liquor - cigarettes & sneakers, & feed them to their starving kids.

Some attack