Democrat Leader, Keith Ellison, Wants To De-Criminalize Rape...

14 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I googled it too.  Nothing. NADA. Zip.  Zero.  Null.  If there was a kernel of truth to this, The right wing bloggers would be all over it. 

I just ran it through duckduckgo, and google.  You are lying. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good am, brother. I hope you have a good week !!                                 🤠

The counseling to correct the social problem of raping women should be two taps to the back of the head with a .22 hypervelocity. Makes the least mess. Goes in, but not out. It just purees the brain.

They won't lose a single female voter. They will accept rape as long as they retain the right to murder the resulting fetus.

5 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I think we should let all blacks do whatever they want. And if they bother white people we should have the right to kill them.

I'm not up for killing people who simply "bother" me. 

You know what, by now, someone who works for Keith Ellison has read this - both here and elsewhere.  Let's have Keith Ellison come on this forum and engage in a legitimate question answer session to clarify his position on rape and his comments about decriminalizing it.  

Hey, Keith, if I'm wrong, get your ass on this forum and school me on how I'm wrong!  In an actual discussion on this topic, not just a press release.  Come on, man up.

4 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm not up for killing people who simply "bother" me. 

I am. And btw, I found the article. Sometimes it's there and other times hard to find.

Of course we already know the left control every major institution in American society.

17 minutes ago, Skans said:

I just ran it through duckduckgo, and google.  You are lying. 

And yet, No link.  You couldn't bother to share a link you found.  You have to realize how this appears to anyone.

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

I am. And btw, I found the article. Sometimes it's there and other times hard to find.

All I can say is that you and I differ substantially as to that point.   I view blacks as human life and I don't believe in killing humans over simply being bothered. 

5 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

And yet, No link.  You couldn't bother to share a link you found.  You have to realize how this appears to anyone.

That's right.  I am not going to spoon feed you a link.  You are a lazy communist who supports Democrats.  I will not do your work for you.  FWIW, I found many references to this story on line now.  But, I will point out that I was the first to report on it.  That's right, go look and see when I made my OP on this topic.  Now, I see others are picking up on this story.  Well, they're late.  I was there first.

As to how it appears to "anyone", I do not care.  But, I do invite Keith Ellison to come here and converse with me to clarify his statements, if he thinks I got it wrong.   But, only If Keith thinks I got it wrong!

Just now, Skans said:

That's right.  I am not going to spoon feed you a link.  You are a lazy communist who supports Democrats.  I will not do your work for you.  FWIW, I found many references to this story on line now.  But, I will point out that I was the first to report on it.  That's right, go look and see when I made my OP on this topic.  Now, I see others are picking up on this story.  Well, they're late.  I was there first.

As to how it appears to "anyone", I do not care.  But, I do invite Keith Ellison to come here and converse with me to clarify his statements, if he thinks I got it wrong.   But, only If Keith thinks I got it wrong!

I see Keith clamoring down just to prove your opinion wrong.

Just now, ScottMon said:

I see Keith clamoring down just to prove your opinion wrong.

The invite remains open.   I do invite Keith Ellison to come here and converse with me to clarify his statements, if he thinks I got it wrong.   But, only If Keith thinks I got it wrong!

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

The invite remains open.   I do invite Keith Ellison to come here and converse with me to clarify his statements, if he thinks I got it wrong.   But, only If Keith thinks I got it wrong!

I'm sure you got it wrong too.  

Just now, ScottMon said:

I'm sure you got it wrong too.  

No.  I got it right.  Nothing wrong in my OP.  However, I do invite Keith Ellison to come here and converse with me to clarify his statements, if he thinks I got it wrong.   But, only If Keith thinks I got it wrong!

1 hour ago, Skans said:

No Bill.  You are wrong.  What I said in my OP is 100% correct and accurate.  Keith Ellison supports decriminalizing Rape.  But, you know what, your browsing history will show that you have already googled and found this elsewhere on the internet.

LOL. You are telling flat out lies. 

What is your game?

Bill

38 minutes ago, Skans said:

All I can say is that you and I differ substantially as to that point.   I view blacks as human life and I don't believe in killing humans over simply being bothered. 

Well maybe bothered wasn't the right wording if you know what I mean.

• Thumb up 1

No Bill.  By now, you can verify my reporting, if you wanted to.  Actually, you have.  What I said in my OP is 100% correct and accurate.  Keith Ellison supports decriminalizing Rape. But, if I'm wrong, I have, multiple times now, invited Keith Ellison to come here and discuss this with me directly - tell us how I'm wrong and how he supports tough criminal penalties for the rape of a woman.   I'd like to have that conversation with Keith Ellison.  I am certain that by now his staff is aware of all of this.  Maybe Keith just wants this to blow over.  That does seem to be how Democrats operate.  Ignore.  Deny.  Call others liars when they themselves are in the wrong.

42 minutes ago, Skans said:

No Bill.  By now, you can verify my reporting, if you wanted to.  Actually, you have.  What I said in my OP is 100% correct and accurate.  Keith Ellison supports decriminalizing Rape. But, if I'm wrong, I have, multiple times now, invited Keith Ellison to come here and discuss this with me directly - tell us how I'm wrong and how he supports tough criminal penalties for the rape of a woman.   I'd like to have that conversation with Keith Ellison.  I am certain that by now his staff is aware of all of this.  Maybe Keith just wants this to blow over.  That does seem to be how Democrats operate.  Ignore.  Deny.  Call others liars when they themselves are in the wrong.

LOL. You can't even provide a link.

You have blown any credibility you might have had with me.

Pure lies.

Bill

14 hours ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. You can't even provide a link.  You have blown any credibility you might have had with me.  Pure lies.  Bill

Bill, I can provide a link.  And, you know that I can.  I choose not to provide a link because you are as lazy as the Communist-Democrats who always demand that others do research (research they can do for themselves) for them.

I note that Conservatives here have been able to find other sources to verify what I said.  You choose not to.  You are moving farther to the left every day Bill.  Have a nice life as a Communist drone, Bill.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Bill, I can provide a link.  And, you know that I can.  I choose not to provide a link because you are as lazy as the Communist-Democrats who always demand that others do research (research they can do for themselves) for them.

I note that Conservatives here have been able to find other sources to verify what I said.  You choose not to.  You are moving farther to the left every day Bill.  Have a nice life as a Communist drone, Bill.

I'm lazy because I can't prove your claim.  Good morning and good luck with that wishful thinking.  

Just now, ScottMon said:

I'm lazy because I can't prove your claim.  Good morning and good luck with that wishful thinking.  

Sad you libtards always want a link... but when you are asked for one... NOTHING

On 7/20/2020 at 9:00 AM, Z09 said:

Considering Bernie Sanders once stated that women fantasize about rape Ellison's comments fits right in...

Democrats/2020

And their supporters are laying around nude on  The street. Should make it easy to find woman to rape. 
rapebaiting ? Lol 

• Thumb up 1
On 7/20/2020 at 7:14 PM, ROG62 said:

Past therapy for serial rapists included castration and lobotomy...some people just can't be fixed

Some can't be, but others can.  If your policy is to partially or completely destroy the human being who commits these acts, you're going to throw a lot of babies out with the bathwater.

35 minutes ago, willpell said:

Some can't be, but others can.  If your policy is to partially or completely destroy the human being who commits these acts, you're going to throw a lot of babies out with the bathwater.

really? funny you don't say that about aborted black babies...

4 hours ago, willpell said:

sad liberals want to kill babies

On 7/20/2020 at 8:49 AM, Skans said:

This weekend, Minnesota attorney general and former deputy chair of the DNC, Keith Ellison, declared that rape should be declassified as a crime.  Rather, those who commit rape, according to Ellison, should be provided counseling to correct the social problem of raping women. 

Why would Keith Ellison come out against prosecuting rape as a crime?  Two reasons.  First, Keith Ellison’s former girlfriend, Karen Monahan, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages, shouted violent obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet and slammed her into the floor. 

Second, in the State of Minnesota, and many other states, black men are convicted of rape and sexual violence almost ten-to-one as are white men.  Ellison believes that systemic sexual violence in the black populations should be treated with sympathy and counseling rather than incarceration and punishment. 

However, Keith Ellison’s tolerance for sexual violence and rape against women also stems from his deep Islamic religious beliefs.  Mr. Ellison advocated for the “Flying Imams” in 2006 where airline passengers became alarmed when these imams all at once commenced a pattern of suspicious behavior:

·         The imams refused to sit in their assigned seats. Instead, it is claimed that they fanned out in the cabin, sitting in pairs close to the front, middle, and rear exit rows.

·         Shahin and the two imams seated in Coach Row 9 requested seatbelt extensions (a strap with large metal buckles normally used by obese individuals to lengthen their seatbelts), even though flight staff say none seemed to need it. They then placed the extensions on the cabin floor in front of them, instead of attaching them to their seatbelts.

·         Three of the imams allegedly traveled without any checked baggage, and on one-way tickets.

·         the two imams sitting in the back of the plane, while speaking to each other in Arabic, mentioned Osama bin Laden and condemned America for "killing Saddam".

Rape is largely tolerated and sometimes encouraged in Islam, especially in European Islamic communities.  Women who use drugs, alcohol and dress “inappropriately” provided Koran-based excuses for Islamic men to forcibly rape women.  Perhaps this is the root of what drives Keith Ellison’s push to decriminalize rape in the United States.  Loose women get what they deserve, Keith – right?

I knew as soon as I read the thread title that this would lead back to Islam.