• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

John Lewis.    A real hero for human rights.   US Rep from Georgia.   Passed away yesterday at age 80.   Leader of the Civil Rights Movement.  

I award you 25 Internets for not using the word “icon” in your post.    

He was not required to attend the Inauguration. Trump spend the previous four years wrongfully claiming that Obama was not born in the US and declaring that his job would be to destroy everything that

3 hours ago, Jeerleader said:

You aren't paying attention.

And John Lewis worked towards and actually voted for and watched those systemic, codified inequalities made unlawful in federal law.

And who is it now that isn't listening; what governments are still acting in oppressive, rights abusing manners in opposition to stated policy and even law? 

To me, in utter inexplicable fashion, it seems this shit is happening in Democrat run (often for decades) hug-a-thug hellholes with woke mayors and Soros backed, cop-hating-social-justice-let-em-loose DA's; places where Republicans / conservatives have no voice or power . . .

Look at Minneapolis, a leftist, socially conscious city if there ever was one and it brought this on itself . . . If ever a police force existed that should have been operating without deviation within the social justice rulebook, that should have been it.

Every possible top down reform was implemented, written by leftist academics and restorative justice warriors and implemented by -promise-everything-deliver-nothing- liberal politicians, supposedly enforced on the rank-and-file cops by politically correct political appointees in the police command structure, but we STILL see police brutality and murder by police officers?

How is that possible and an even more puzzling two-tiered question, how the fuck is it Trump's fault and how will electing MORE Democrats solve the problem?

XO never pays attention. He has his own slant on everything, and that slant is usually leaning left. Republican's have always voted for the advancement of Blacks, they just don't realize it because the left somehow talk a good game but don't always play it that way.

14 minutes ago, Z09 said:

And why didn't Lewis not go to Bush's inauguration either?

Why didn't he not go?  You mean why did he go, right?

Juniorbush was incompetent but he did not accuse Gore or Kerry of being born outside the country or being closet Muslims, I imagine.

But you would have to ask him.

Trump is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE as president. A majority of Americans REJECTED his baggy ass.

This is the guy who was a pandering nigger and baseless called President Trump a Racist:

Surgeon general: 15 days of social distancing "likely not going to ...Nội các Hoa Kỳ - Wikiwand

Rosa parks w/ Muhammad Ali in the back ground.

Than with Martin Luther King

reddit: the front page of the internetGossip On This | Pop Culture, News & Videos | Page 182

Donald Trump is the opportunity president

Alice Marie Johnson returns to Birmingham for the first time after President Donald Trump commuted her life sentence and she was released from prison

President Trump Facing Criticism For Alice Marie Johnson Super ...

7 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I was wondering why are you talking about Lewis today, didn't he die a long time ago.

He died on July 17, 2020.

You must be thinking about JERRY Lewis, he died on August 20, 2017?  Or JOE Louis, who died on April 12, 1981. Coincidence?  Ask Alex Jones!!!

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You must be thinking about JERRY Lewis, he died on August 20, 2017?  Or JOE Louis, who died on April 12, 1981. Coincidence?  Ask Alex Jones!!!

I must have been thinking about the other black guy. Elijah Cummings. They all look alike to me.

4 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I must have been thinking about the other black guy. Elijah Cummings. They all look alike to me.

They were both just a racist. 2 down. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Well yeah; but let him rest.

I agree that we should let him rest but it is hard to ignore the reality of his racism during this cacophony or his post death praise.

1 minute ago, RHanson said:

I agree that we should let him rest but it is hard to ignore the reality of his racism during this cacophony or his post death praise.

I'm sure he'll be canonized along with Floyd.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think he was in agreement with BLM on most issues.

Black people and other minorities do not always receive equal treatment by the government.

For ONCE you are correct. BLACK PEOPLE receive FAR MORE from government that any white person ever got.

So if you are talking THAT kind of "equal treatment", then I guess being WHITE means you get FAR LESS and just take it.

5 hours ago, Jeerleader said:

...his beliefs in racial equality clearly place him on the outside today, with very little relevance to today. 

His principles, thoughts and beliefs (aligning with Dr. King) have been abandoned and rejected by today's woke Marxist Stormtroopers...

iow

4 hours ago, Jeerleader said:

You aren't paying attention.

And John Lewis worked towards and actually voted for and watched those systemic, codified inequalities made unlawful in federal law.

And who is it now that isn't listening; what governments are still acting in oppressive, rights abusing manners in opposition to stated policy and even law? 

To me, in utter inexplicable fashion, it seems this shit is happening in Democrat run (often for decades) hug-a-thug hellholes with woke mayors and Soros backed, cop-hating-social-justice-let-em-loose DA's; places where Republicans / conservatives have no voice or power . . .

Look at Minneapolis, a leftist, socially conscious city if there ever was one and it brought this on itself . . . If ever a police force existed that should have been operating without deviation within the social justice rulebook, that should have been it.

Every possible top down reform was implemented, written by leftist academics and restorative justice warriors and implemented by -promise-everything-deliver-nothing- liberal politicians, supposedly enforced on the rank-and-file cops by politically correct political appointees in the police command structure, but we STILL see police brutality and murder by police officers?

How is that possible and an even more puzzling two-tiered question, how the fuck is it Trump's fault and how will electing MORE Democrats solve the problem?

I am sure Trump will praise Rep. John Lewis today.  Unless it interferes with his golf round or ass kissing to Comrade Putin.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yep.  Alex Jones will call it a hoax.

1 minute ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Yep.  Alex Jones will call it a hoax.

Why do you fucking liberal asswipes always have to make things political??

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Why do you fucking liberal asswipes always have to make things political??

Alex Jones is a hoax.  He probably did not get enough attention as a child.

3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Nancy Pelosi : "First Amendment speech should never be met with one-sided violence from federal agents acting as Trump’s secret police, especially when unidentified. This is disgraceful behavior we would expect from a banana republic — not the government of the United States".

The stoopidest kunt on the planet lugosi is...

Just now, pwkbirdie56 said:

Alex Jones is a hoax.  He probably did not get enough attention as a child.

You didn't answer my question...

2 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

I love to piss the righties off.

Now that is funny you saying that... I asked a question... you didn't answer. Not pissed off, just sad at the fact that all you can do is lie and cry daily!!!

3 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

I love to piss the righties off.

Why did Sharpton see a young black girl smeared with dog shit & blame whites as her attackers? That's a puzzler. Al, The Grand Wizard of Reparations. 

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Now that is funny you saying that... I asked a question... you didn't answer. Not pissed off, just sad at the fact that all you can do is lie and cry daily!!!

That is why you love the attention. State your question.