Deplorable Fascism and It's Devout Hypocrisy

19 minutes ago, kfools said:

I didn't claim you were trying to blame Trump. Learn to read. 

Must have been some other kfool who said this on page three of this thread:

I will. You keep blaming Trump for a global pandemic caused by China.

'Sokay, nobody else takes your droolings seriously, why should you?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can understand why easily frightened, simple-minded Deplorables would be attracted to someone they see as a daddy protector.  The simple-mindedness explains why they see it in trump.  In any event y

You put your prissiness on display for that feeble slap?  Faux Gnus has not yet figured out yet how to "report" the news of what trump's brown shirts did in Portland?  You want more of my pro bono spe

Squeaked while goose stepping to the the hysteria of calling a kinda organization that has killed no one "terrorists."  That is made sleazier considering that right-wing, trump loving loonies have kil

20 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Once again, you point to the total numbers resulting from the early days of covid,

These numbers are to date. 

stupidly insisting this somehow vindicates what is happening NOW under trumpy policies.

Yes,right now we have less deaths per million than major countries in Western Europe. Which you just claimed was doing better to protect thier citizens. I just proved that as of RIGHT THIS VERY second....that isn't true. So....ya. thems the facts as they exist right now.

Your stupidity is very frustrating.  Yes, dumbass, a lot of people died in NY and western Europe where the pandemic hit hard early.

NY is the U.S.A. So it's fair to say the U.S. was also hit hard yes?

The point, you drooling fool, is that those areas shut down and now are doing much better. 

We don't know long term how they will do. You don't and I don't. You keep telling me to focus on right now. Then you tell me the right now numbers don't matter cause of what happened two months ago. 

Rightardia under trump policies of opening up,

Are still doing better in overall cases than blue states. 

OTOH, is doing much worse.  The point is that the hottest covid spots in the world NOW are in Rightardia and the parts of the world where trump-think dominates.

Jeezus.

But when it was blue states where the hotspots were terrible that being dismissed cause "It was early on" is that your point here?

4 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Must have been some other kfool who said this on page three of this thread:

I will. You keep blaming Trump for a global pandemic caused by China.

'Sokay, nobody else takes your droolings seriously, why should you?

You weren't referencing that comment. You were talking about my right wing comment above. Stop fucking lying.

9 minutes ago, kfools said:

Dumb fuck. Cops don't charge you. They arrest you. Who charges you? When you go to court is it Ricky vrs officer Jones? Or Ricky vrs The STATE of whatever? 

You think you are a sharp guy. Yet you yap more than you think. It gets you into trouble. Like this. You can be arrested and not charged with anything.

I ask, how can anyone be expected to overcome such invincible ignorance.  "You can be arrested without being charged with anything."  I'm guessing this dumbass actually believes this.

Of course they can 

An arrest is not a finding that you are guilty of a crime

Damn, you must have almost studied middle school Civics.  When you are arrested you are charged with having done something wrong.  Nobody is ever arrested without being accused, charged, with a crime.  Prosecutors can and will change and specify charges prior to trial later, but you cannot be arrested for "nothing," dumbass.

Just as you dismiss black lives matter and Muslim terrorists who have killed many.

I dismiss your clumsy bluff that BLM has killed anyone and the clumsiness of your cowardly bigotry attempt to link Muslims to your boogey man, as you dismiss the right-wing terrorists who have killed more Americans than anyone since 9/11.

Why are begging for federal money to fox riot damage? They can't control thier streets it seems to me.

Twas brillig in the slithy toves?  Do you do this gibberish sober?

Yes, it was clearly a Trump campaign strategy to have the darks burn down police stations while local Liberal governments got on thier knees for them. Oh and Congress. Probably you too. He made um do it. It's his fault they burned down a Wendy's cause a drunk nigger stole a taser.

Well, the point is you got to say "nigger" anonymously in cyber-space, confident no half-grown black male will stomp your feeble ass for squeaking what you would never dare whisper in real life.

I acknowledged federal arrests. Quit lying 

13 minutes ago, kfools said:

You weren't referencing that comment. You were talking about my right wing comment above. Stop fucking lying.

Right, lying simp.  I wasn't referencing your comment that I was blaming trump, when I said you accused me of blaming trump.

Did you ever have any pride?  I don't see any reason you should have.  I was just curious.

Just now, RickyTavy said:

I ask, how can anyone be expected to overcome such invincible ignorance.  "You can be arrested without being charged with anything." 

That's correct. You are charged by the state 

I'm guessing this dumbass actually believes this.

Damn, you must have almost studied middle school Civics.  When you are arrested you are charged with having done something wrong. 

No. You can be arrested for being unser suspicion of having done something wrong.

All that is necessary is probable cause.

Nobody is ever arrested without being accused, charged, with a crime. 

Happens all the time. 

Once you are taken in to custody, it will be decided if you will be charged with a crime. Someone who is arrested is not necessary charged with a crime. Charged -- Once you are in the custody of the police, the prosecutor's office (aka state attorney, district attorney) will decide whether to charge you.

You seem to have trouble understanding that you can be arrested for anything the officer wants to arrest you for. That may not be the way it's supposed to be, but it's how it is.

Prosecutors can and will change and specify charges prior to trial later, but you cannot be arrested for "nothing," dumbass.

I didn't say you could. I said "Arresting has nothing to do with charging"

This means what you are arrested for doesn't have any bearing on what you are charged with. 

I dismiss your clumsy bluff that BLM has killed anyone

https://fox11online.com/on-fox-11/gallery/pofficers-shot-at-protest-in-dallas-reports

Are you claiming the riots weren't guided by BLM....and that BLM nembers didn't beat,Rob and kill?

and the clumsiness of your cowardly bigotry attempt to link Muslims to your boogey man, as you dismiss the right-wing terrorists who have killed more Americans than anyone since 9/11.

Then I guess Muslims aren't Boogeymen. 

Twas brillig in the slithy toves?  Do you do this gibberish sober?

Well, the point is you got to say "nigger" anonymously in cyber-space, confident no half-grown black male will stomp your feeble ass for squeaking what you would never dare whisper in real life.

Are you saying blacks are unable to control thier low IQ fits of violent rage over a word?

10 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Right, lying simp.  I wasn't referencing your comment that I was blaming trump, when I said you accused me of blaming trump.

Well...you do blame Trump....but no....you weren't responding to that comment,stop pretending you were.

10 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Did you ever have any pride?  I don't see any reason you should have.  I was just curious.

Let's see. Pride. I'll make a proud bet with you. 

I'll bet ...that I can debate with you over video and stomp your ass publicly. I contend...that you are to much of a coward to do so....but will condemn me for being cowardly. That's the difference between us. I don't hide what I think in real life and then take the internet. I say what I think in real life....and sometimes engage with people on a forum I own.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

That's correct. You are charged by the state 

No. You can be arrested for being unser suspicion of having done something wrong.

All that is necessary is probable cause.

Happens all the time. 

Probable cause for breaking a specific law, ignorant blowhard.  When you are arrested, you are charged with having broken a specific law, not because a cop felt like.  The latter is just part of your fascist fantasies.

Are you claiming the riots weren't guided by BLM....and that BLM nembers didn't beat,Rob and kill?

Yeah, and I'm claiming you can't back up this pathetic bluff any more than you can back up your other bluffs.

Then I guess Muslims aren't Boogeymen. 

No, they are boogey men to poorly educated, cowardly bigots like you.  They just aren't a legitimate group threat to anyone than are any of the others that are used to keep you frightened and obedient.  In contrast, I have given  you proof that right-wing terrorists are a real threat, but it doesn't fit your cowardly bigotry, so you cling to your own fear and hate.

Are you saying blacks are unable to control thier low IQ fits of violent rage over a word?

I'm saying that a cowardly bigot like you and the slime you sling has no relation to reality.

BTW, illiterate twit, "their" is not spelled "thier." as you do it consistently.  I'm also saying that your illiteracy is indicative of the poor education behind the fear and ignorance you cling to.

Probable cause for breaking a specific law, ignorant blowhard.  When you are arrested, you are charged with having broken a specific law, not because a cop felt like.  The latter is just part of your fascist fantasies.

Yeah, and I'm claiming you can't back up this pathetic bluff any more than you can back up your other bluffs.

No, they are boogey men to poorly educated, cowardly bigots like you.  They just aren't a legitimate group threat to anyone than are any of the others that are used to keep you frightened and obedient.  In contrast, I have given  you proof that right-wing terrorists are a real threat, but it doesn't fit your cowardly bigotry, so you cling to your own fear and hate.

I'm saying that a cowardly bigot like you and the slime you sling has no relation to reality.

BTW, illiterate twit, "their" is not spelled "thier." as you do it consistently.  I'm also saying that your illiteracy is indicative of the poor education behind the fear and ignorance you cling to.

It's  cause I do to talk to text. 

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

Well...you do blame Trump....but no....you weren't responding to that comment,stop pretending you were.

And you have so little pride and honor, you have no problem saying this soon after you denied saying you had ever accused me of blaming trump.

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

Let's see. Pride. I'll make a proud bet with you. 

I'll bet ...that I can debate with you over video and stomp your ass publicly. I contend...that you are to much of a coward to do so....but will condemn me for being cowardly. That's the difference between us. I don't hide what I think in real life and then take the internet. I say what I think in real life....and sometimes engage with people on a forum I own.

Oh, I have no doubt your uneducated, cowardly bigot ass has all kinds of videos you rely on to sustain your fear and hate.  What you do not have is any credible evidence of BLM doing anything illegal.  And, again, you do this place solely so you can squeak the kind of cowardly bigotry you would never dare whisper aloud in real life.  Wanta tell us again how the company you work for was too afraid of you openly defying their policy in front of hundreds of others to do anything about it?  Wanta do the gratuitous insult again of treating people as if they are no smarter than you?

And you have so little pride and honor, you have no problem saying this soon after you denied saying you had ever accused me of blaming trump.

Oh, I have no doubt your uneducated, cowardly bigot ass has all kinds of videos you rely on to sustain your fear and hate.  What you do not have is any credible evidence of BLM doing anything illegal.  And, again, you do this place solely so you can squeak the kind of cowardly bigotry you would never dare whisper aloud in real life.  Wanta tell us again how the company you work for was too afraid of you openly defying their policy in front of hundreds of others to do anything about it?  Wanta do the gratuitous insult again of treating people as if they are no smarter than you?

Is that the paragraph you wanna go out with? 

I made a thread for you so you can leave in style. I'm a nice guy like that.

Just now, kfools said:

Is that the paragraph you wanna go out with? 

I made a thread for you so you can leave in style. I'm a nice guy like that.

You're a gutless weenie.  You are so gutless that you blame me for your act of cowardice.  Good thing daddy left you with enough money to provide you with a place where your cloistered ass can be safe.

You're a gutless weenie.  You are so gutless that you blame me for your act of cowardice.  Good thing daddy left you with enough money to provide you with a place where your cloistered ass can be safe.

Gutless if I ban you....gutless if I don't. If you want to stay then say you want to stay.  Just don't throw down the gauntlet stupid. It costs me money for you to be here. It costs me nothing to ban you.so challenging me to do so is a sure way to have it happen.

On 7/17/2020 at 8:11 PM, RickyTavy said:

So, unidentified feds in unmarked vans are picking up people in Portland and holding them without charges. State and local officials do not want these feds there. Imagine all the howling you are hearing from "conservatives" over such abuse of power by the central government. You would have to imagine it, because all you'll really hear is crickets from the "conservatives" who sold their worthless souls to become members of a Deplorable cult led by il Douche.

Love the homage to Rikki Tikki Tavy......

Our U.S. Military is prevented from gassing our enemies on the battlefield......but nothing makes the tiny white limp little Conservative noodle get hard quicker than watching the Trump's Halloween Costume Party Pretend Dress-Up FAKE Soldiers gas young college students, pregnant women, and of course Black people. 

6 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Love the homage to Rikki Tikki Tavy......

Our U.S. Military is prevented from gassing our enemies on the battlefield......but nothing makes the tiny white limp little Conservative noodle get hard quicker than watching the Trump's Halloween Costume Party Pretend Dress-Up FAKE Soldiers gas young college students, pregnant women, and of course Black people. 

You mean rioters and looters who are throwing deadly objects at the police you fucking commiefornia asswipe...