Deplorable Fascism and It's Devout Hypocrisy

On 7/17/2020 at 11:11 PM, RickyTavy said:

So, unidentified feds in unmarked vans are picking up people in Portland and holding them without charges. State and local officials do not want these feds there. Imagine all the howling you are hearing from "conservatives" over such abuse of power by the central government. You would have to imagine it, because all you'll really hear is crickets from the "conservatives" who sold their worthless souls to become members of a Deplorable cult led by il Douche.

Gee, that's funny.

IT'S THE LEFT WING FASCISTS THAT ARE BURNING IT ALL DOWN, BREAKING GLASS, USING ANTISEMETIC LANGUAGE, AND HATING ANYTHING FREEDOM!!! JUST LIKE YOUR GOD, ADOLPH DEMANDED in the 1930's!!

Are you on CRACK or is it just the TYPICAL SHITSTAIN'S STUPID we are witnessing???

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can understand why easily frightened, simple-minded Deplorables would be attracted to someone they see as a daddy protector.  The simple-mindedness explains why they see it in trump.  In any event y

You put your prissiness on display for that feeble slap?  Faux Gnus has not yet figured out yet how to "report" the news of what trump's brown shirts did in Portland?  You want more of my pro bono spe

Squeaked while goose stepping to the the hysteria of calling a kinda organization that has killed no one "terrorists."  That is made sleazier considering that right-wing, trump loving loonies have kil

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Of course, we found out the entire story was lies. 

They weren't wearing their name tags because you fucking morons were doxxing them. 

They were not sent to secret detainment facilities.....

Fucking trash journalism AGAIN you fucking retarded inbreds gobbled up like steamy shit covered jism. 

Blah, blah to you too.

8 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Blah, blah to you too.

Way to acknowledge you got lied to, AGAIN. 😆

But you'll go right back to the source and gobble up some more lies. 

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Way to acknowledge you got lied to, AGAIN. 😆

But you'll go right back to the source and gobble up some more lies. 

Who submitted the FY 2009 WH budget request?

Where do you go from the Frontier of the Lunatic Fringe,  Hack?

47 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Who submitted the FY 2009 WH budget request?

Where do you go from the Frontier of the Lunatic Fringe,  Hack?

Is that another lame attempt to deflect from your lie swallowing? 😆

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

No...it's another concrete example of your singular credulity...

No, its not. You claimed Obama was fiscally responsible. 😆

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Is that another lame attempt to deflect from your lie swallowing? 😆

Is Darth Evader deflecting again?

On 7/23/2020 at 10:49 AM, TBHWT said:

That's what you do with terrorist's you dumb F!!!!

If you're an easily frightened fascist-wannabe, taking a break from hypocritical squealing about central-government overreach.  Americans like to have their police identifiable and needing probable cause and charges in order to detain someone.

On 7/23/2020 at 11:33 AM, kfools said:

Then show the numbers and prove it 

Or, and here's an original thought, you could look up common knowledge yourself, lazy Deplorable dumbass.  Florida, Texas, and Arizona have dominated covid news for weeks now, ignorant twit.  

25 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Or, and here's an original thought, you could look up common knowledge yourself, lazy Deplorable dumbass.  Florida, Texas, and Arizona have dominated covid news for weeks now, ignorant twit.  

And before that New York Jersey and Michigan. So much hats your fucking point?

On 7/23/2020 at 5:08 PM, MidnightMax said:

Gee, that's funny.

IT'S THE LEFT WING FASCISTS THAT ARE BURNING IT ALL DOWN, BREAKING GLASS, USING ANTISEMETIC LANGUAGE, AND HATING ANYTHING FREEDOM!!! JUST LIKE YOUR GOD, ADOLPH DEMANDED in the 1930's!!

Are you on CRACK or is it just the TYPICAL SHITSTAIN'S STUPID we are witnessing???

I am aware of how you have been told to tremble in order to keep you obedient.  I only ask that you squeegee the spittle from the screen after you do your hysterical, victim-wannabe rants.

Oh, Adolf was a righty, poorly educated boob.  You should maybe go with Mao for your CAPS LOCK  squealings.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

And before that New York Jersey and Michigan. So much hats your fucking point?

The point, other than the one above and between your ears, is what is happening now, twit.  While others dealt with Covid, Rightardia followed trump into opening up before even his toady CDC said they should.  The point, dumbass, is not that the disease exists but how different leaders have dealt with it.  Hell, as far as that goes, most of countries having the biggest problems are led by trump's master Putin, or trump-lite blowhards in places like Brazil and India.

On 7/23/2020 at 8:17 PM, kfools said:

I'm sorry that riot leaders are being arrested and there's nothing you can do about it.

Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about.  People are not being arrested.  They are being kidnapped by unidentified agents without ever being charged.  And, if there is evidence these people are "riot leaders," maybe you can explain why they have all been released without any charges being filed?  It would require you trying to think like an American instead of an easily frightened, fascist-wannabe, but you could give it a try.

2 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

The point, other than the one above and between your ears, is what is happening now, twit. 

Ok. So we're only going to talk about red State Covid cases?

While others dealt with Covid, Rightardia followed trump into opening up before even his toady CDC said they should. 

So did New York. 

The point, dumbass, is not that the disease exists but how different leaders have dealt with it. 

Which is why I would think the fact that blue state leaders have had more cases would interest you.

Hell, as far as that goes, most of countries having the biggest problems are led by trump's master Putin, or trump-lite blowhards in places like Brazil and India.

And progressive Europe. You are going to have a hard time blaming a global pandemic on the right wing man. This is clearly your goal. The facts aren't with you. I don't blame Dems or repubs. Why cant you just accept there are some things in life that can't be solved with legislation. No global government has been able to protect it's citizens from this.

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about.  People are not being arrested. 

Except they are.

They are being kidnapped by unidentified agents without ever being charged. 

Arrests have nothing to do with charging. 

And, if there is evidence these people are "riot leaders," maybe you can explain why they have all been released without any charges being filed? 

The same reason Scott Peterson was dragged in for questioning and released before finally being charged. Cops do that all the time.

It would require you trying to think like an American instead of an easily frightened, fascist-wannabe, but you could give it a try.

The only one frightened seems to be you. "Oh noes, Nazi storm troopers are kidnapping people right off the street cause da CNN says so".

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

Ok. So we're only going to talk about red State Covid cases?

No, crybaby, we're talking about which states fucked up by listening to trump.  It happens that nearly all of them are in Rightardia.

So did New York. 

No, dumbass New York did not.  New York shut down and stayed shut down until it was safe not to.  Do you read anything at all?  Watch any credible news at all?  You just gonna hope that if you bluff and lead with your chin often enough you'll stumble across being right about something someday?

Which is why I would think the fact that blue state leaders have had more cases would interest you.

And progressive Europe. You are going to have a hard time blaming a global pandemic on the right wing man. This is clearly your goal. The facts aren't with you. I don't blame Dems or repubs. Why cant you just accept there are some things in life that can't be solved with legislation. No global government has been able to protect it's citizens from this.

First, I am having a hard time translating that gibberish into English.  Claiming I blame trump for a global pandemic is just you being blatantly dishonest.  Can you really be so poorly informed that you don't know the western Europe you reference has done a much better job of protecting its people than your pampered brat has done?  Are you really so simple, the best you can offer in terms of how to deal with covid is just to bend over and enjoy it?

No, crybaby, we're talking about which states fucked up by listening to trump.

They can't have fucked up to bad. The blue states that didn't listen have a higher case count and more deaths so....

It happens that nearly all of them are in Rightardia.

Even the ones that aren't.

No, dumbass New York did not.

Yes they did. 

New York shut down and stayed shut down until it was safe not to. 

No they didn't. It's still NOT safe for them to be open.

Do you read anything at all?  Watch any credible news at all?  You just gonna hope that if you bluff and lead with your chin often enough you'll stumble across being right about something someday?

So far just letting you talk is good enough for me.

First, I am having a hard time translating that gibberish into English. 

Which part?

Claiming I blame trump for a global pandemic is just you being blatantly dishonest.

I didn't claim you were trying to blame Trump. Learn to read. 

Can you really be so poorly informed that you don't know the western Europe you reference has done a much better job of protecting its people than your pampered brat has done?

Not per capita. Here is proof.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

So when we adjust for population your precious Europe is a FAIL!

Are you really so simple, the best you can offer in terms of how to deal with covid is just to bend over and enjoy it?

Look at the facts yourself. I just posted them. 

9 minutes ago, kfools said:

Except they are.

Arrests have nothing to do with charging. 

Huh?  Arrests have nothing to do with charging?  How are you able to breathe on your own?

The same reason Scott Peterson was dragged in for questioning and released before finally being charged. Cops do that all the time.

Your fascist fantasies have no relation to reality.  Police cannot hold someone without charging them.  Detention requires probable cause and must be done in the least intrusive manner possible.  Kidnapping people you cannot charge is unAmerican, though I can see why you would have trouble grasping that concept.  If you are not under arrest, you can leave whenever you wish.

The only one frightened seems to be you. "Oh noes, Nazi storm troopers are kidnapping people right off the street cause da CNN says so".

You are constantly trembling over an Antifa that has killed no one, even as you dismiss the righty terrorists who have killed many Americans.  You are just fine with unidentified, militarized "police" with little or no training in crowd control being sent by the central government to places where the local governments do not want them.  You are okay with how this has inflamed protests, because it fits the trump campaign strategy of trying to convince sissies like you that the negroes are gonna get all the white women you can't get anyway.  Your knee-jerk bleating about CNN, insinuating they are making up the kidnappings you acknowledge exist is just the way a dumbass shows he can swallow and regurgitate any stupidity in defense of the flabby brat who leads your cult.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

They can't have fucked up to bad. The blue states that didn't listen have a higher case count and more deaths so....

Even the ones that aren't.

Yes they did. 

No they didn't. It's still NOT safe for them to be open.

So far just letting you talk is good enough for me.

Which part?

I didn't claim you were trying to blame Trump. Learn to read. 

Not per capita. Here is proof.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

So when we adjust for population your precious Europe is a FAIL!

Look at the facts yourself. I just posted them. 

Once again, you point to the total numbers resulting from the early days of covid, stupidly insisting this somehow vindicates what is happening NOW under trumpy policies.  Your stupidity is very frustrating.  Yes, dumbass, a lot of people died in NY and western Europe where the pandemic hit hard early.  The point, you drooling fool, is that those areas shut down and now are doing much better.  Rightardia under trump policies of opening up, OTOH, is doing much worse.  The point is that the hottest covid spots in the world NOW are in Rightardia and the parts of the world where trump-think dominates.

Jeezus.

Just now, RickyTavy said:

Huh?  Arrests have nothing to do with charging?  How are you able to breathe on your own?

Dumb fuck. Cops don't charge you. They arrest you. Who charges you? When you go to court is it Ricky vrs officer Jones? Or Ricky vrs The STATE of whatever? 

You think you are a sharp guy. Yet you yap more than you think. It gets you into trouble. Like this. You can be arrested and not charged with anything. 

Your fascist fantasies have no relation to reality.  Police cannot hold someone without charging them.

Of course they can 

An arrest is not a finding that you are guilty of a crime – or that you have done anything wrong at all. After you are arrested, the prosecutor decides whether to charge you with a crime.

police may hold you in a matter prescribed by law until charges are decided.

Detentionrequires probable cause and must be done in the least intrusive manner possible.

Proof?

Kidnapping people you cannot charge is unAmerican, though I can see why you would have trouble grasping that concept. 

Kidnapping again. Being arrested is not being kidnapped.

If you are not under arrest, you can leave whenever you wish.

They are being arrested.

You are constantly trembling over an Antifa that has killed no one, even as you dismiss the righty terrorists who have killed many Americans. 

Just as you dismiss black lives matter and Muslim terrorists who have killed many.

You are just fine with unidentified, militarized "police" with little or no training in crowd control being sent by the central government to places where the local governments do not want them. 

Why are begging for federal money to fox riot damage? They can't control thier streets it seems to me.

You are okay with how this has inflamed protests, because it fits the trump campaign strategy of trying to convince sissies like you that the negroes are gonna get all the white women you can't get anyway.

Yes, it was clearly a Trump campaign strategy to have the darks burn down police stations while local Liberal governments got on thier knees for them. Oh and Congress. Probably you too. He made um do it. It's his fault they burned down a Wendy's cause a drunk nigger stole a taser.

Your knee-jerk bleating about CNN, insinuating they are making up the kidnappings you acknowledge exist is just the way a dumbass shows he can swallow and regurgitate any stupidity in defense of the flabby brat who leads your cult.

I acknowledged federal arrests. Quit lying