School hearing dismissed after angry parents pack room without masks

I suppose it is only natural that when you are part of a cult that worships a pampered brat, you would see see putting up with a face mask to shop in Walmart for your new halter top, and one for your wife, you would see this trampling on Karen white privilege is nothing short of tyranny.  And that means all your bratty tantrums are therefore validated.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I refuse to allow this to stop me from living my life. I will not stay locked down.  survival of the fittest. And if I die. I die  I wasn’t fit enough to survive. So be it 

If they said they were protesting there would be no problem. You can't spread the virus while you are protesting.

6 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

I suppose it is only natural that when you are part of a cult that worships a pampered brat, you would see see putting up with a face mask to shop in Walmart for your new halter top, and one for your wife, you would see this trampling on Karen white privilege is nothing short of tyranny.  And that means all your bratty tantrums are therefore validated.

Americans are sick and tired of democrat governors and mayors stomping on the Constitution.... 

6 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

...blah blah...blah...white privilege...then more gay shit...

You libs always default to this false narrative. Come up with another lie, this one has already been debunked a million times. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Americans are sick and tired of democrat governors and mayors stomping on the Constitution.... 

Bet you righties would wear face masks if Trump told you would become gay if you did not wear one.

• Downvote 1
Just now, pwkbirdie56 said:

Bet you righties would wear face masks if Trump told you would become gay if you did not wear one.

I wear a mask anyway little fella... What pisses me off is these liberal asswipes closing certain businesses and allowing others to stay open. ABUSE OF POWER

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

Perhaps some legislation may change your mind. $100 fine for mask and curfew violations. EACH. 

It is not just your life we are talking about here.

Yep.   That is the problem with these Trumpsters.  They have no respect for anyone else when it comes to their health.  Funny that you do not hear them complain about wearing a seatbelt in a vehicle.

2 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Yep.   That is the problem with these Trumpsters.  They have no respect for anyone else when it comes to their health.  Funny that you do not hear them complain about wearing a seatbelt in a vehicle.

Except they don't have the right to impose those fines or collect them. Keep trying to take out rights away you pussy liberal assholes

4 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

I wear a mask anyway little fella... What pisses me off is these liberal asswipes closing certain businesses and allowing others to stay open. ABUSE OF POWER

At least you wear a mask.  Sad to say many businesses do not really care about who gets Covid or not.  Their $$$ is all that matters.  I do agree with you that the mandate should not favor any businesses that are non-essential.

8 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

At least you wear a mask.  Sad to say many businesses do not really care about who gets Covid or not.  Their $$$ is all that matters.  I do agree with you that the mandate should not favor any businesses that are non-essential.

Their lively hood is what matters to them... they have families to feed.

The personal choice to wear a mask or not, has become a matter of free speech, a form of peaceful protest.

We had draft card burnings, flag burnings,  bra burnings, I think it time to have mask burnings.  

For some of us, we are just not capable of living submissively as slaves under the coercion of an authoritarian government which is happy to dictate the parameters of our lives.  Others, are happy to comply, but for myself I find it extraordinarily galling to be told I must wear a mask.  A refusal to do so is not an ignorant decisions to ignore the advice of scientist, but rather a refusal to submit to the violence of government.

What value is there in a life lived in servitude to the state?

If the government would like to advise the use of a face mask, I am happy to consider that advice, in truth I am happy to wear a mask.

If the government attempts to force me to wear a mask, fuck them, I am a free man.  This has nothing at all to do with health science, but rather the violence and hubris of government.

16 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I refuse to allow this to stop me from living my life. I will not stay locked down. 
survival of the fittest. And if I die. I die 

I wasn’t fit enough to survive. So be it 

You're fit to be tied! LMAO!

On 7/17/2020 at 1:04 PM, king of the county said:
The stereotypical name associated with rude, obnoxious and insufferable middle aged white women.

Karens take everything wrong with the typical over entitled western woman and crank it up by several thousand percent. They are a mutated subspecies that descends from the Soccer Mom, and have many of their traits. Such as a short temper, a crown bowl haircut, an unnecessarily large SUV to take her kids to soccer practice and be a menace on the road, etc etc. But Karens have developed their own unique characteristics /antics as well. Including but not limited to;

-Reveling in making the life or retail workers a living hell by constantly making a scene over nothing and demanding to "speak to the manager" (a near universal battle cry among Karens). 
-Threatening to sue someone for a minor misdemeanor they may or may not have committed and may or may not have even involved Karen at all. 
-Treating the drive thru line like the set of a Mad Max film by cutting in line and honking at anyone who tries to get in. Even willing dent other people's cars to save 45 seconds in getting her $1 muffin. (Karens in this situation may or may not ask to speak to the drive thru worker's manager and / or threaten to sue the drivers of the car she just rammed.) 
-Being a part of the anti-vax crowd and relying on Essential Oils for the health of their children because of a Facebook post she saw. 
-Reading erotica that makes 50 shades of grey look like Hamlet by comparison in public. 
And Many Others.
Cahsier: Okay Ma'm, that'll be 27.75. Will you be paying with Cash or Card? 
Karen: Uhm, that was incredibly rude! I'd like to speak with your manger. 
Cashier:.....For what?... 
Karen: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY! *Karen's scream is loud enough to shatter eardrums, including that of the unvaccinated son standing right next to her* I WILL SUE YOU INTO OBLIVION! YOU'LL NEVER FUCKING DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! *begins throwing nearby objects at the Cashier in a fit of rage. The Cashier takes cover behind the counter as he fears for his safety* 
Innocent Bystander: Oh my god, someone call the police! 
Karen: YES! THANK YOU! ARREST THIS MISERABLE SACK OF SHIT! 
Innocent bystander #2: She's talking about you, you fuckin' pyscho! 
Karen: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR THE WAY YOU TREAT ME! *Karen then drags her 3 1/2 year old unvaccinated son out the store before security / police arrive. She's identified on the security footage and is arrested a few days later. Karen cries on the stand when she's in court while claiming she didn't do anything wrong. Karen is sent to jail. The people rejoice.

Great piece! I posted it on the other shithole!

On 7/17/2020 at 2:53 PM, drvoke said:

Some virologists are saying that due to increasing human encroachment into other habitats, this decade will be one of 'rolling pandemics'. One after another. If humanity is unwilling to reach an environmental balance, we deserve what we get.

Horse shit.

49 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Around me, you will either be wearing a mask or a black eye. You decide or I will decide for you.

I'll shove that mask so far up your ass you can use it to strain your oatmeal.

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Guess these folks do not really care about the safety of their own kids or themselves.  Reckon most of them are Trump Minions.

You reckon? 

10 hours ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Why do you continue to ASSert the mask thing is on a political divide? It was you ASSholes who were protesting, rioting, looting and burning...who do you think is responsible for the latest outbreak? The 10 people attending church? The people in the gyms or restaurants?

Your posts show how flucking ignorant you are...you may want to get off your high and mighty pedestal before you fall and hurt yourself numbnuts...

5 hours ago, RHanson said:

The personal choice to wear a mask or not, has become a matter of free speech, a form of peaceful protest.

We had draft card burnings, flag burnings,  bra burnings, I think it time to have mask burnings.  

For some of us, we are just not capable of living submissively as slaves under the coercion of an authoritarian government which is happy to dictate the parameters of our lives.  Others, are happy to comply, but for myself I find it extraordinarily galling to be told I must wear a mask.  A refusal to do so is not an ignorant decisions to ignore the advice of scientist, but rather a refusal to submit to the violence of government.

What value is there in a life lived in servitude to the state?

If the government would like to advise the use of a face mask, I am happy to consider that advice, in truth I am happy to wear a mask.

If the government attempts to force me to wear a mask, fuck them, I am a free man.  This has nothing at all to do with health science, but rather the violence and hubris of government.

This country needs to get back to burning bras...my all-time favorite...