Jump to content
drvoke

AOC fires back after Trump says she's 'not talented in many ways'

Recommended Posts

 

Ocasio-Cortez: Trump would 'never' say to her face some of the ...

 

 

Trump wants some. Keep your little mitts off, Donald, she's spoken for.

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-fires-back-after-trump-says-she-s-not-talented-in-many-ways/ar-BB16JShh?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

(Full article, AOC's tweet w/emojis, and video at above link)

 

 

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) fired back at President Trump Tuesday after he said she was "not talented."

"A man whose entire life was built on a rich blend of daddy's money and financial fraud accuses me, daughter of a house cleaner who won multiple elections to Congress by the age of 30, of not having talent," Ocasio-Cortez, a progressive superstar on Capitol Hill and a top target for Republicans, tweeted Tuesday evening.

The rebuke came after Trump went after her at a White House event, saying she was "not talented in many ways."

Trump was discussing the environmental task force for former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign, on which Ocasio-Cortez serves.

The New York lawmaker has emerged as a top boogeyman for the GOP since she was first elected to the House in 2018, with many Republicans pointing to the self-avowed Democratic socialist as a sign the Democratic Party is lurching to the left.

Trump and his allies have sought to paint Biden as beholden to the "far left" of the Democratic Party, pointing to his appointment of Ocasio-Cortez to the environmental task force. However, the former vice president has refrained from adopting several progressive priorities, including "Medicare for All," the Green New Deal and defunding the police.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AOC on NYC Crime wave

"Do we think this has to do with the fact that there’s record unemployment in the United States right now?” the progressive said in a town hall Thursday. “Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren’t paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent. And so they go out and they need to feed their child and they don’t have money. So, you maybe have to — they’re put in a position where they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry that night.”

 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/13/aocs-dishonest-callous-answer-to-nycs-surging-street-violence/

 

I'll stick with President Trump's statement...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

K of C says she's a wonderful cock sucker.

If it wasn't for her nice set of tits, I'd give her a -3 instead of a -2 on a scale of 1 to 10...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

The President was right. She isn't talented. 

Her knowledge of economics are some of the dumbest I've seen. 

 

I suspect if she didn't have such a nice set of tits she'd be whoring at the local truck stop for food. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

2yhzaf.jpg

So her ma was into beastiality...who knew?

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michaelf said:

The President was right. She isn't talented. 

Trump has but one talent: rabble rousing.

When his businesses have succeeded, it is because he has hired experts and let them do it right.

When he relies on his own judgment, as in his casinos, he has FAILED MISERABLY.

AOC actually WON a majority of votes in here election.

Trump was SELECTED by the Electoral College!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

With all the digital technology in the world there has to be images of her tits for us all to see 

Only if she somehow was in front of a camera.

What is wrong with you? You are a sick lecher.  They invented porn hub just for leches like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump has but one talent: rabble rousing.

When his businesses have succeeded, it is because he has hired experts and let them do it right.

When he relies on his own judgment, as in his casinos, he has FAILED MISERABLY.

AOC actually WON a majority of votes in here election.

Trump was SELECTED by the Electoral College!

Take the blinders off...

You can only speculate on successes and failures...

Only because she pandered to the poor on failing policies and promises...

A win governed by the CONSTITUTION...

 

You're nothing but a hack...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

Ocasio-Cortez: Trump would 'never' say to her face some of the ...

 

 

Trump wants some. Keep your little mitts off, Donald, she's spoken for.

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-fires-back-after-trump-says-she-s-not-talented-in-many-ways/ar-BB16JShh?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

(Full article, AOC's tweet w/emojis, and video at above link)

 

 

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) fired back at President Trump Tuesday after he said she was "not talented."

"A man whose entire life was built on a rich blend of daddy's money and financial fraud accuses me, daughter of a house cleaner who won multiple elections to Congress by the age of 30, of not having talent," Ocasio-Cortez, a progressive superstar on Capitol Hill and a top target for Republicans, tweeted Tuesday evening.

The rebuke came after Trump went after her at a White House event, saying she was "not talented in many ways."

Trump was discussing the environmental task force for former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign, on which Ocasio-Cortez serves.

The New York lawmaker has emerged as a top boogeyman for the GOP since she was first elected to the House in 2018, with many Republicans pointing to the self-avowed Democratic socialist as a sign the Democratic Party is lurching to the left.

Trump and his allies have sought to paint Biden as beholden to the "far left" of the Democratic Party, pointing to his appointment of Ocasio-Cortez to the environmental task force. However, the former vice president has refrained from adopting several progressive priorities, including "Medicare for All," the Green New Deal and defunding the police.

 

 

 

 

The short bus queen is throwing stones as the troll under the bridge? LOL Say what you want about Trump but AOC has done NOTHING in her life. Getting elected to conress in a liberal democrat area in NY is not an accomplishment. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Only if she somehow was in front of a camera.

What is wrong with you? You are a sick lecher.  They invented porn hub just for leches like you.

She was in college college kids do crazy things she was a bartender crazy things happen in bars come on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

She was in college college kids do crazy things she was a bartender crazy things happen in bars come on 

Strangely, not all college students take naked videos, nor do all bartenders, and you have no right to demand to see her naked.

Just as I do not have the right to see Trump hanging from his dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she was of greater intelligence, she would know better than to respond to President Camacho's juvenile antics. She is playing right in to his hand... ignoring him is the ultimate kryptonite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

The short bus queen is throwing stones as the troll under the bridge? LOL Say what you want about Trump but AOC has done NOTHING in her life. Getting elected to conress in a liberal democrat area in NY is not an accomplishment. LOL

Oh, really? Let's see YOU do it, genius! She was not just elected by a majority,  she was reelected. She defeated some very determined opposition with deep, deep pockets the second time.

LOL.🦃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Oh, really? Let's see YOU do it, genius! She was not just elected by a majority,  she was reelected. She defeated some very determined opposition with deep, deep pockets the second time.

LOL.🦃

Why would I do THAT? I make more money then a congressman.

 

I don't see becoming a politician as an accomplishment. I view the job as what it was intended to be, a service you do and then move on. You leftists view it the same as becoming a priests in the church of government . So no begging for money, votes while spreading propaganda is not an accomplishment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If she was of greater intelligence, she would know better than to respond to President Camacho's juvenile antics. She is playing right in to his hand... ignoring him is the ultimate kryptonite. 

You would think they would learn that after four years but no. Like a cat after a laser pointer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

You would think they would learn that after four years but no. Like a cat after a laser pointer.

Precisely. I could react to every know-nothing on Facebook or social media who fabricates garbage about my workplace... but I do not. I know that nothing will convince them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

You would think they would learn that after four years but no. Like a cat after a laser pointer.

She is doing us a favor to taunt Trump, so more and more of us are aware of what a total prick the bastard is.

10 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Why would I do THAT? I make more money then a congressman.

I find this rather inconceivable.

 

I don't see becoming a politician as an accomplishment. I view the job as what it was intended to be, a service you do and then move on. You leftists view it the same as becoming a priests in the church of government . So no begging for money, votes while spreading propaganda is not an accomplishment.

So Trump has also not accomplished anything, either.

AOC wants a better healthcare program and has said so. Trump promised one and so far all he wants to do is remove the one we have because it has Obama's name on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, drvoke said:

Trump wants some. Keep your little mitts off, Donald, she's spoken for.

 

 

 

Troll level:  27%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • By XavierOnassis

    diddle dee dee


  • By teacher

    Like Jesse Ventura said to all that would not take a chew in the movie "Predator." LF.org is a political debate forum. This chatbox just ups the opportunity to go at it. Ya'll have your political views, seems to me that ya'll should have thought these things out and be ready to battle. 


  • By teacher

    Is real time political debate a thing ya'll hide from? What do you morons do if you happen to run into some one with opposing political views on the street? 


  • By teacher

    I've never ran into anyone, in real life,  that said Obama lied. I run into folks that tell me Trump lies. I'm at work. I didn't bring it up. I don't reply, I'm representing a company. Not my place. 


  • By teacher

    Lookie there, all I have to do is get out and come back. Why is it that liberals, when they have a company man before them decide they that is the time they go off? Why would ya'll put a company man into that position? 


  • By teacher

    Chatbox is mine. 


  • By teacher

    There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination." There is only discrimination. To imply that black on white discrimination is reverse discrimination sort of lends some justification to the idea of so-called "reverse discrimination." Any discrimination is wrong. Original idea supplied to me by a man called Kyle. Credit where credit is due.


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. I told you unwashed masses long ago in this, the chat box what the rules were.  Told you all that I would rule the chat box. Go check it out. Scroll some. The chat box is supposed to be a place where debate can happen damn near instantaneously. At the onset I said that the chat box wouldn't fly and that is because the chat box demands that all needs to be ready for real time debate. Everybody but I fails.


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...