Jump to content

Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower. Haha screw you deblasio


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, maineman said:

go fuck yourself... the mural was legal... it was authorized by municipal government... and you support vandalizing it.  Which means you have no leg to stand on when whining about anybody else vandalizing anything else... like police stations in cities where cops kneel on people's necks until they're dead.

 

What's good for the goose......

I Support street art on it lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some patriot ought to rent a spray truck with quick set epoxy paint and obliterate the whole racist slogan.

It should have been blue paint.   Paint a dark blue line own the middle of the bigoted mural.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, maineman said:

go fuck yourself... the mural was legal... it was authorized by municipal government... and you support vandalizing it.  Which means you have no leg to stand on when whining about anybody else vandalizing anything else... like police stations in cities where cops kneel on people's necks until they're dead.

 

What's good for the goose......

 

 

And you have no leg to stand on because your avatar shows you vandalizing another country's artifact.

 

Enough people walking on the stone that the pyramid is made of over a long enough period of time will wear a furrow in the stone, not to mention crack it and break pieces of rock off.

 

You do realize pyramid climbing is illegal, don't you?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I Support street art on it lol 

you support vandalism.... when it is white folks doing the vandalizing.  

 

you are a racist piece of shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 5:13 AM, XavierOnassis said:

... birtherism, which was clearly racism.

 

Clearly, you're a maroon.

 

Why don't you go back to where you came from.

 

It's clearly not racist.

 

It's nationalist.

 

Not NAZI-ist, it's just about national citizenry.

 

If O'Bummer was born in Kenya in '61, then he would have been a British subject.

 

Since you were a foreigner, you should be a foreigner again ... because you hate this country.

 

#takethetrashout

 

 

kj

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, maineman said:

you support vandalism.... when it is white folks doing the vandalizing.  

 

you are a racist piece of shit.

 

As you support vandalism--when it's your lily white size 12s tromping all over another country's artifact.

 

As far as racism goes, you leave no room to talk:

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JaySolo said:

 

As you support vandalism--when it's your lily white size 12s tromping all over another country's artifact.

 

As far as racism goes, you leave no room to talk:

 

 

 

 

 

And just to prove Maineman's racist statement wasn't misspeaking, another link for your edification:

 

 

Follow the links and read the thread he uses the n-word about four or five times in four or five different posts.

 

@SpyCar you've been after @SixShooter about overt racism on the forum, why haven't YOU spoken out against this obvious racism?

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...