Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower. Haha screw you deblasio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some patriot ought to rent a spray truck with quick set epoxy paint and obliterate the whole racist slogan.

It should have been blue paint.   Paint a dark blue line own the middle of the bigoted mural.

Posted Images

On 7/13/2020 at 9:14 PM, king of the county said:

Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower 

By Allison Gordon

Updated 6:58 PM ET, Mon July 13, 2020 

(CNN)The Black Lives Matter street mural outside Trump Tower was vandalized with red paint, police confirmed to CNN on Monday.

200713161346-01-black-lives-matter-nyc-t

An unnamed suspect walked up to the mural, dumped red paint over the letter V in "Lives," and ran away as passing traffic further splattered the paint across the sign, New York Police Department officials said.
President Donald Trump previously called the words "Black Lives Matter" a "symbol of hate," and criticized New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for "denigrating" the area.

In response, de Blasio said, "President Trump said we would be denigrating the luxury of Fifth Avenue. Let me tell you: we're not denigrating anything, we are liberating Fifth Avenue, we are uplifting Fifth Avenue."
After the project was completed, the mayor shared a video of the new mural, writing: "5th Avenue has never looked better."

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Oscar Vela said he was taping a video on Monday when he saw a man wearing a mask go up to the Black Lives Matter mural and douse it with a can of red paint. 
"I was a little speechless at first cause I couldn't believe that was happening in front of me," Vela told CNN via Twitter, where he posted video of the incident. "I yelled for his name and he ran away. Sad to see this happen in NYC."

The investigation into the New York City vandalism is ongoing, and no arrests have been made at this time, NYPD said. 
Anyone with information regarding the suspected vandalism is asked to contact the police.

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Dont be racist paint black all over that shit 

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 9:14 PM, king of the county said:

Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower 

By Allison Gordon

Updated 6:58 PM ET, Mon July 13, 2020 

(CNN)The Black Lives Matter street mural outside Trump Tower was vandalized with red paint, police confirmed to CNN on Monday.

200713161346-01-black-lives-matter-nyc-t

An unnamed suspect walked up to the mural, dumped red paint over the letter V in "Lives," and ran away as passing traffic further splattered the paint across the sign, New York Police Department officials said.
President Donald Trump previously called the words "Black Lives Matter" a "symbol of hate," and criticized New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for "denigrating" the area.

In response, de Blasio said, "President Trump said we would be denigrating the luxury of Fifth Avenue. Let me tell you: we're not denigrating anything, we are liberating Fifth Avenue, we are uplifting Fifth Avenue."
After the project was completed, the mayor shared a video of the new mural, writing: "5th Avenue has never looked better."

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Oscar Vela said he was taping a video on Monday when he saw a man wearing a mask go up to the Black Lives Matter mural and douse it with a can of red paint. 
"I was a little speechless at first cause I couldn't believe that was happening in front of me," Vela told CNN via Twitter, where he posted video of the incident. "I yelled for his name and he ran away. Sad to see this happen in NYC."

The investigation into the New York City vandalism is ongoing, and no arrests have been made at this time, NYPD said. 
Anyone with information regarding the suspected vandalism is asked to contact the police.

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

How is it looking today?

1 hour ago, maineman said:

city sanctioned street art is not graffiti.

Don't you mean "Big Bird" DiBlasio sanctioned art?

"Big Bird" saw to it that the permit process was bypassed. The city is presently refusing any permits for counter murals. Slightly illegal, as by allowing the mural, he made the streets a public forum.

You would think the son of a civil rights lawyer would know this.

2 hours ago, JaySolo said:

Don't you mean "Big Bird" DiBlasio sanctioned art?

"Big Bird" saw to it that the permit process was bypassed. The city is presently refusing any permits for counter murals. Slightly illegal, as by allowing the mural, he made the streets a public forum.

You would think the son of a civil rights lawyer would know this.

He is an idiot look who he’s married to 

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Black Lives Matter is political   propaganda, it was put in front of  Trump  tower.    

authorized by municipal authorities.  It was vandalized.

You clearly approve of vandalism when it supports YOUR agenda.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Lol!

Like the "peaceful protestors" that you idiots adore.

49 minutes ago, maineman said:

Cool story bro'.

Lying again I see. Color me all sorts of surprised.

There were no "municipal authorities." There was only "Big Bird" DiBlasio. He even bypassed the permit process required for murals.

52 minutes ago, maineman said:

municipal authorities supporting a political agenda...   using taxpayer offices 

sounds illegal as fuck

23 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

municipal authorities supporting a political agenda...   using taxpayer offices 

sounds illegal as fuck

who gives a fuck what it "sounds like" to an asshole like you???

41 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

De Blasio's wife cannot account for 850+ million dollars of taxpayer money; maybe she can foot the bill for some new murals.

vandalism is vandalism.

clearly... you support vandalism.

clearly... you're an asshole.

41 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Anything on a street that can distract a driver should be illegal

get elected.... submit a bill... until then, shut the fuck up.

• IDIOT! 1
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

vandalism is vandalism.

clearly... you support vandalism.

clearly... you're an asshole.

You support a political party that has (tried to) used violence and destruction in this Country as a means to affect the outcome of an election.

Those people burning and destroying shit want what you want.

This is why so many people question your "service".

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

the  law.

We know  you don't  give a shit about the  law when it applies to  your side.   Like any fascist.

was the mural ILLEGAL?  was the vandalism???

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Clearly you support art that only amuses fools. The BLM mural is a step below finger-paints.Zappa

go fuck yourself... the mural was legal... it was authorized by municipal government... and you support vandalizing it.  Which means you have no leg to stand on when whining about anybody else vandalizing anything else... like police stations in cities where cops kneel on people's necks until they're dead.

What's good for the goose......