Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower. Haha screw you deblasio

On 7/16/2020 at 4:45 AM, RHanson said:

Walter Scott (2015) was murdered.

Sandra Bland (2015) was being issued a warning for failure to signal a lane change.  She went into a rage and refused to comply with lawful orders and greatly escalated the situation.  Now, I agree with much of what Sandra Bland said during her arrest, we have rights and the officer would not answer her question as to why she was being arrested, likely he had not decided on an excuse.

It is stupid to argue with a cop on the side of the road.

It is stupid to escalate a confrontation with a cop.

It is profoundly stupid to resist arrest.

She was found dead from hanging in her jail cell.

Personally, I just would not do a job where I had to suck up the kind of verbal abuse Sandra Bland dished out to the police officer, but we expect our police officers to be saints and continually turn the other cheek.   Who taught Sandra Bland to hate the police, to be an anti-police bigot?

In 2015, there where more then 50 million police interactions with the public, the number of those interactions that go bad are an extraordinarily tiny percentage.  There is no evidence at all to support the assertion that officer harassment of black people is widespread, but even if this was true their would still be no evidence of causality of police killing black people.

Most decent people are sympathetic to the victims of the extraordinarily rare events of the abuse of police power.

Most decent people do not stupidly think that these anecdotal events are indicative of relationship between the police and the public.  Those that can't help themselves and blame all police for the actions of an extraordinarily tiny minority of police officers, those people are bigots. 

The fact that these events are so extraordinarily rare and that in the end police officers are still just imperfect humans that make mistakes, is a testimony to the training and professionalism of the vast majority of police officers in the daily performance of a dangerous, difficult job that obviously involves confrontational situation.

Someone needs to be punished for the death of Sandra Bland.

The same is true of the murder of  Walter Scott.

"Failure to signal a lane change" is a very lame thing to stop someone for, deserving no more than a warning at the least. I cannot drive ten minutes without seeing people fail to signal properly. I simpy expect this and drive carefully as far behind other cars as I can.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some patriot ought to rent a spray truck with quick set epoxy paint and obliterate the whole racist slogan.

It should have been blue paint.   Paint a dark blue line own the middle of the bigoted mural.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

"Failure to signal a lane change" is a very lame thing to stop someone for, deserving no more than a warning at the least. I cannot drive ten minutes without seeing people fail to signal properly. I simpy expect this and drive carefully as far behind other cars as I can.

Regardless, the law requires signaling and police can and do issue tickets for it.

Heck, just last summer I was on my home from a local boat launch out in the country and was pulled over for not signaling a turn. I commented to the officer that there wasn't anybody else around. His response was to point out that he was there. LOL but that's when I shut up. I guess he didn't kill me because I'm white.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:14 PM, king of the county said:

Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower 

It's not vandalism, it's a valid protest about sumpin that someone disagrees with and if we've learned anything of late that is that if you are offended by sumpin the law doesn't matter as your offense justifies your actions.

14 minutes ago, teacher said:

It's not vandalism, it's a valid protest about sumpin that someone disagrees with and if we've learned anything of late that is that if you are offended by sumpin the law doesn't matter as your offense justifies your actions.

BINGO!   Or ... what comes around goes around.

15 minutes ago, teacher said:

When the left tears down statues it is just protesting and good. .When someone else does it to their paint on a street, it's vandalizing? I bet these defund the cops morons called 911. 

Just now, BeAChooser said:

BINGO!   Or ... what comes around goes around.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Turn about is fair play.

I'll stop now. That could go on for a while.

I do feel bad for that one cop. Looks like he separated his shoulder. That lady is responsible. She might get a fine and released. No wait, she is a Christian, the left will want the book thrown at her. 

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

When the left tears down statues it is just protesting and good. .When someone else does it to their paint on a street, it's vandalizing?

Son, I just proved that it isn't. Do try to keep up. I'm reserving the law of my choice that shall be broken and justified cause of my offence to be buying an AR-15 and turning it full on automatic. I'm quite sure that a certain amount of mechanical ability and some tools shall be involved. I'm friggin teacher, I have both covered. 

Either that or smoking weed on my front porch.

As I could probably just hang a "Black Lives Matter" banner over my front porch weed smoking chair and get through the burning of America except until the revolutionaries figure out that I'm listening to Ted Nugent... 

I'd be good. 

Eh, guess I have to buy the AR-15, figure out what work is necessary, wait and try not to play...

Oh crap, I'm so dead. Damn sure I'll take a few out before I die. I am, after all, a crack shot. Full on automatic would just mess up my ability for one shot one kill. 

It's all kind of a joke until it ain't. These mask wearing antifa fu(ks are full of themselves as they whupped that statue and all. Folks like me, and there are millions upon millions of us are gonna be the deciders as to when it goes too far. Then that is gonna happen when the antifa fu(ks show up at our front door. We all saw that one couple that came outta their front door armed and the mob moved along. They came outta their front door, tactically not a wise move but that worked. We dealing with bullies here. For now I'm gonna come outta my front door with a 2x4 with a nail in the end of it. Even then I'm still gonna take a few with me. 

A single man will fight for his freedom. A single leftie will not fight a single man to take said man's freedom away. Lefty needs have a mob. So here it is that here and there the mob rules. Push comes shove righty ain't gonna have a mob. Righty gonna have defensible positions, fields of fire, intelligence, communications, reserve troops, overwhelming firepower, porta-potties, MRE's, surgical trauma centers, a blood bank, eh, I do go on. So what the fu(k do I care if a few statues endure the wrath of snowflakes? 

Here's what it comes down to...

If I show up at a BLM riot and scream my take I'm gonna take a thrown brick to the back of my skull and die. My side has more respect for the sanctity of life than that. My side says that every side has their chance to have their say and that is brought about by the vote. The antifa side fancies themselves the moral justification and ability to thwart the rule of law. If you snowflakes could justify your actions then my horse thread would be done. I don't see any lefties in my thread answering questions. Then, you also a bunch of weak-kneed, Mother's basement, mob-backed Nancy boys. You fu(ks want a revolution? Then you have to fight in the winter with thread bare clothing. Not enough food. You have to cross a friggin river in a row boat to take on a greater force. Ya'll have freedom, ya'll gonna get into a running firefight with me to take my cash, my truck, my tools ya'll don't know how to use on what? What the fu(k did I do to deserve all that? I worked my azz off to feed and love my children. My Sarah, my Matthew, my Rachel and my Emma. What does your new Mother government look like? Gotta Constitution? Have ya'll thought this one through? When ya'll start up the re-edumactaion camps what ya'll gonna do about me? Besides shoot me. Who pulls the trigger?

It's all good, my coming horse thread post says who pulls the trigger.

Hither and yon. I'm slick like that.

To put it succinctly, my neighbors are ready and probably more than willing.  BLM and antifa should probably just pass us by.  We've also decided that we won't have any new york style racist murals on our streets.

There is a bridge a few miles away where some of the kids paint or scratch graffiti. They could probably sneak it in there if they can get out fast and not be seen.

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I do feel bad for that one cop. Looks like he separated his shoulder. That lady is responsible. She might get a fine and released. No wait, she is a Christian, the left will want the book thrown at her. 

That’s some slippery paint 🎨 

Epoxy paint is a good idea!

On 7/14/2020 at 11:29 AM, solarcell said:

I think some patriot ought to rent a spray truck with quick set epoxy paint and obliterate the whole racist slogan.

Agreed.  I have thought about it myself.  I am far from New York but yellow paint absorbs extremely well at 455nm.  I have a very expensive homemade 3.6kW semi-continuous blue laser diode array made from 36 nichia NUBM31T diodes which I got on a major deal ($3600 - they sell 3-4 times that).  I power it in pulses from maxwell ultracapacitors tied to a voltage regulator and cool it with a block of copper that has water from an ice bath circulating through it.   The thing is a heat beast but it serves my needs (which have not included orbital death ray to this point).

Usually,  atmospheric energy losses and loss of beam cohesion with distance negates the usefulness of long range high power laser weapons.  HOWEVER, a static target which is large and highly absorptive is another matter.   Yellow materials tend absorb well between 425-450nm as you can see this on the absorption wheel below. 

imgbin-light-color-wheel-wavelength-spec

However, yellow" paint is usually some mixture of conjugated double bond molecules which have an even broader absorption.  I am sure anything between 400-475nm would absorb spectacularly.   If only I had access to a reflective satellite...  So sad.    I guess some third year astronomy major probably would know how to hijack a google satellite or something but I would imagine the effort to calibrate would be difficult and destructive.   Also there is the ethics of shining a beam down on a crowded urban center.  Darn.... Epoxy paint it is.  

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Son, I just proved that it isn't. Do try to keep up. I'm reserving the law of my choice that shall be broken and justified cause of my offence to be buying an AR-15 and turning it full on automatic. I'm quite sure that a certain amount of mechanical ability and some tools shall be involved. I'm friggin teacher, I have both covered. 

Either that or smoking weed on my front porch.

As I could probably just hang a "Black Lives Matter" banner over my front porch weed smoking chair and get through the burning of America except until the revolutionaries figure out that I'm listening to Ted Nugent... 

I'd be good. 

Eh, guess I have to buy the AR-15, figure out what work is necessary, wait and try not to play...

Oh crap, I'm so dead. Damn sure I'll take a few out before I die. I am, after all, a crack shot. Full on automatic would just mess up my ability for one shot one kill. 

It's all kind of a joke until it ain't. These mask wearing antifa fu(ks are full of themselves as they whupped that statue and all. Folks like me, and there are millions upon millions of us are gonna be the deciders as to when it goes too far. Then that is gonna happen when the antifa fu(ks show up at our front door. We all saw that one couple that came outta their front door armed and the mob moved along. They came outta their front door, tactically not a wise move but that worked. We dealing with bullies here. For now I'm gonna come outta my front door with a 2x4 with a nail in the end of it. Even then I'm still gonna take a few with me. 

A single man will fight for his freedom. A single leftie will not fight a single man to take said man's freedom away. Lefty needs have a mob. So here it is that here and there the mob rules. Push comes shove righty ain't gonna have a mob. Righty gonna have defensible positions, fields of fire, intelligence, communications, reserve troops, overwhelming firepower, porta-potties, MRE's, surgical trauma centers, a blood bank, eh, I do go on. So what the fu(k do I care if a few statues endure the wrath of snowflakes? 

Here's what it comes down to...

If I show up at a BLM riot and scream my take I'm gonna take a thrown brick to the back of my skull and die. My side has more respect for the sanctity of life than that. My side says that every side has their chance to have their say and that is brought about by the vote. The antifa side fancies themselves the moral justification and ability to thwart the rule of law. If you snowflakes could justify your actions then my horse thread would be done. I don't see any lefties in my thread answering questions. Then, you also a bunch of weak-kneed, Mother's basement, mob-backed Nancy boys. You fu(ks want a revolution? Then you have to fight in the winter with thread bare clothing. Not enough food. You have to cross a friggin river in a row boat to take on a greater force. Ya'll have freedom, ya'll gonna get into a running firefight with me to take my cash, my truck, my tools ya'll don't know how to use on what? What the fu(k did I do to deserve all that? I worked my azz off to feed and love my children. My Sarah, my Matthew, my Rachel and my Emma. What does your new Mother government look like? Gotta Constitution? Have ya'll thought this one through? When ya'll start up the re-edumactaion camps what ya'll gonna do about me? Besides shoot me. Who pulls the trigger?

It's all good, my coming horse thread post says who pulls the trigger.

Hither and yon. I'm slick like that.

I didn't  say it was vandalism. I was using the left's argument against them. 

Maybe you should3 keep up old man. 

3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I didn't  say it was vandalism. I was using the left's argument against them. 

Maybe you should3 keep up old man. 

I was sarcastic first. To answer sarcasm with sarcasm one really has to advance the premise, not just agree with the premise. Jokes would help.

You been here long enough to know these things.

This guy got it...

2 hours ago, Michaelf said:

To put it succinctly, my neighbors are ready and probably more than willing.  BLM and antifa should probably just pass us by. 

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

I was sarcastic first. To answer sarcasm with sarcasm one really has to advance the premise, not just agree with the premise. Jokes would help.

You been here long enough to know these things.

This guy got it...

Word

4 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Regardless, the law requires signaling and police can and do issue tickets for it.

Heck, just last summer I was on my home from a local boat launch out in the country and was pulled over for not signaling a turn. I commented to the officer that there wasn't anybody else around. His response was to point out that he was there. LOL but that's when I shut up. I guess he didn't kill me because I'm white.

Yep, no one but you (and the cop)...great comeback...

A highway patrol officer clocked a young woman driving 100 mph on the Interstate at 08:00...when the officer reached the car, she had the window down and blurted out "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" He was left speechless...

4 hours ago, Redoctober said:

hopefully not a lynching...

4 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Man...that woman is passionate...

No doubt She speaks the truth...

2 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Yep, no one but you (and the cop)...great comeback...

A highway patrol officer clocked a young woman driving 100 mph on the Interstate at 08:00...when the officer reached the car, she had the window down and blurted out "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" He was left speechless...

In fact the last two times I was pulled over was for failure to signal a turn or a lane change. The incident above was the last time...out in the country on mostly gravel roads and no traffic. The time before was on a highway. I changed lanes a couple of times. There wasn't anybody right behind me in any lane so I didn't bother signaling. I got pulled over. 

In the first case it kind of silly but technically and legally both police officers were right and I was wrong. best to just be pleasant and make the whole thing go as smoothly as possible for everybody involved.

As they say..."Tell it to the judge".

2 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

In fact the last two times I was pulled over was for failure to signal a turn or a lane change. The incident above was the last time...out in the country on mostly gravel roads and no traffic. The time before was on a highway. I changed lanes a couple of times. There wasn't anybody right behind me in any lane so I didn't bother signaling. I got pulled over. 

In the first case it kind of silly but technically and legally both police officers were right and I was wrong. best to just be pleasant and make the whole thing go as smoothly as possible for everybody involved.

As they say..."Tell it to the judge".

Ya...the worst feeling ever...last February I was on my way to AZ driving thru where all the panhandles intersect...the signage is less than desirable...I got pinched in this little one horse town...speed limit 30...I'm trying to maintain 30-35 with cruise off and 10 hrs under my belt...

The officer comes up to car and asks if I know why I'm being pulled over...I said no clue...uh, you were doing 36 in a 30...

As I'm reaching for my PW, I'm muttering "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" 
I was so glad he didn't hear me...he stated I'm not writing you a ticket, but come back to the squad so I can verify your firstborn...or to that effect...I just remained polite and chatted him up...when he found out I wasn't a fugitive or had any live warrants out, we parted our ways...so much for taking the shortest route off the beaten path...

On 7/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Sandra Bland most likely killed herself in her cell unless she was a friend of the Clinton's.  No one need be punished for someone else committing suicide and the proximate cause of her death was most certainly not a failure to signal a lane change.

If I was a traffic officer, I would ticket every lazy ass who failed to signal a lane change.  How hard is it to operate a turn signal?

Officer Slager was prosecuted for the murder of Mr. Scoot with the result of a hung jury.  He was also prosecuted for the violation of Mr. Scott's civil writes and sentenced to 20 years in prison.  Justice has been done for Mr. Scott, but perhaps you are advocating lynching.