Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower. Haha screw you deblasio

37 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not the slogan STOP LYNCHING BILLIONAIRES!  ?

Because no one is actually lynching billionaires, right?

The purpose of the slogan Black Lives Matter is because some police pull over Black drivers more often than it does White people. It is clearly about unequal treatment.

We see no videos of any cop kneeling on any White guy's neck until he dies gasping for breath.

The Black Lives Matter slogan is the result of widespread black  bigotry directed at police officer where the actions of a very tiny number of individual officers gives rise to a generalized hatred of all officers..

There is no data that support the idea that their is any widespread disparity in how black offenders are treated when compared to white offenders.  There are, however, great disparities in the rate of black offenders compared to the rate of white offenders just as their is a tremendous disparity between the rates of criminality between men and women.  Xavier, we have talked about this any number of times, so you are not ignorant of the facts that you insist on ignoring.  Any rational man is compelled to conclude that you are just one more bigot.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some patriot ought to rent a spray truck with quick set epoxy paint and obliterate the whole racist slogan.

It should have been blue paint.   Paint a dark blue line own the middle of the bigoted mural.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, maineman said:

so.... you support vandals defacing public property when they are of your political persuasion?  

Did you learn that sort of behavior in the Army?

It is a far more serious crime than looting, rioting, destroying monuments and setting churches on fire, right gilligan?

1 minute ago, Huey said:

It is a far more serious crime than looting, rioting, destroying monuments and setting churches on fire, right gilligan?

I support NO acts of vandalism.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not the slogan STOP LYNCHING BILLIONAIRES!  ?

Because no one is actually lynching billionaires, right?

The purpose of the slogan Black Lives Matter is because some police pull over Black drivers more often than it does White people. It is clearly about unequal treatment.

We see no videos of any cop kneeling on any White guy's neck until he dies gasping for breath.

Yes we do the white kid in Texas 

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I support NO acts of vandalism.

So this forum is filled with your strenuous and boisterous condemnation of what has occured in this country the past few months, correct?   

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

What does officer harrassment have to do with black lives? That would be "black inconvenience matters". If that was the slogan, the complaint was cops are pulling over drivers for doing nothing wrong other than driving while black,  I would join the organization. Assuming it wasn't a cover for a funding arm of the DNC. 

Officer harassment is often the cause of police killing Black people. Walter Scott was harassed for a broken taillight and he tried to escape the cop, who shot him in the back. There was that woman in Texas who was pulled over for driving slightly erratically who was brutally pulled out of her car and jailed, where she died mysteriously.

And no, you would not join ANY such organization. You are happy as  a clam that Black people are harassed and delighted that they do not pull YOU over.

46 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Yes we do the white kid in Texas 

Oh, yeah, that makes it okay, doesn't it? Now BLM will have to change its name, because one dead White guy killed by cruel asshole cops cancels out one dead Black guy killed by cruel asshole cops.

The truth is, if not for video phones and cameras, this shit has been going on for decades. The police just claimed "resisting arrest" or planted a gun on the guy.

54 minutes ago, king of the county said:

All lives matter 

So says the guy who says we ought to destroy the entire population of Iran with nuclear weapons in exchange for them shooting down an expensive drone.

22 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Officer harassment is often the cause of police killing Black people. Walter Scott was harassed for a broken taillight and he tried to escape the cop, who shot him in the back. There was that woman in Texas who was pulled over for driving slightly erratically who was brutally pulled out of her car and jailed, where she died mysteriously.

And no, you would not join ANY such organization. You are happy as  a clam that Black people are harassed and delighted that they do not pull YOU over.

I repeat, I am not in favor of officers stopping motorists to harrass them. If they have a broken tail light, the officers can hand them a ticket. In both your cited cases the drivers should have just taken their tickets and gone on with life. Both escalated the situations beyond reason. We should be teaching our kids that when you are pulled over its not the time to argue your case. Make no sudden moves, don't inform the officer if you are armed unless directly asked, be polite, take the ticket and object in court if you feel the need. Report the officer for harrassment if you feel harassed. Nothing good can come from escalating things during a traffic stop. 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

I repeat, I am not in favor of officers stopping motorists to harrass them. If they have a broken tail light, the officers can hand them a ticket. In both your cited cases the drivers should have just taken their tickets and gone on with life. Both escalated the situations beyond reason.

Walter Scott was broke, had a bunch of unpaid traffic tickets and had just gotten a new job. He knew that if he was jailed, he would lose that job and likely be evicted. So he figured his life was over no matter what he did. It was the cop's call whether to issue him a ticket or arrest him. And the cop was not going to return to the station without his victim.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, maineman said:

I have never applauded vandalism from either side.

If that's truly the case, you must be appalled by the vandalism, looting, burning of business's, tearing down public statues, murder and endless violation of laws by your folks - right?

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Oh, yeah, that makes it okay, doesn't it? Now BLM will have to change its name, because one dead White guy killed by cruel asshole cops cancels out one dead Black guy killed by cruel asshole cops.

The truth is, if not for video phones and cameras, this shit has been going on for decades. The police just claimed "resisting arrest" or planted a gun on the guy.

Oh well you asked i provided one example 

3 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

If that's truly the case, you must be appalled by the vandalism, looting, burning of business's, tearing down public statues, murder and endless violation of laws by your folks - right?

"my folks"???  I am appalled by acts of vandalism regardless of who performs them

4 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

I repeat, I am not in favor of officers stopping motorists to harrass them. If they have a broken tail light, the officers can hand them a ticket. In both your cited cases the drivers should have just taken their tickets and gone on with life. Both escalated the situations beyond reason. We should be teaching our kids that when you are pulled over its not the time to argue your case. Make no sudden moves, don't inform the officer if you are armed unless directly asked, be polite, take the ticket and object in court if you feel the need. Report the officer for harrassment if you feel harassed. Nothing good can come from escalating things during a traffic stop. 

Exactly! EVERY TIME this schit happens, the dipschit couldn't leave it alone, WHITE OR BLACK...doesn't flucking matter...

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fluck-off, Fluck-off, and, oh yeah, Fluck-off you disingenuous bastard...

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Walter Scott was broke, had a bunch of unpaid traffic tickets and had just gotten a new job. He knew that if he was jailed, he would lose that job and likely be evicted. So he figured his life was over no matter what he did. It was the cop's call whether to issue him a ticket or arrest him. And the cop was not going to return to the station without his victim.

It's not like Walter all of a sudden woke up and found himself in this position...

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

More Unarmed whites died  in police custody than blacks last year 

9 hours ago, maineman said:

"my folks"???  I am appalled by acts of vandalism regardless of who performs them

I respect that. Now get your folks to do the same, please.

Laws make a civilized society. Your crew is quite uncivilized.

17 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Walter Scott (2015) was murdered.

Sandra Bland (2015) was being issued a warning for failure to signal a lane change.  She went into a rage and refused to comply with lawful orders and greatly escalated the situation.  Now, I agree with much of what Sandra Bland said during her arrest, we have rights and the officer would not answer her question as to why she was being arrested, likely he had not decided on an excuse.

It is stupid to argue with a cop on the side of the road.

It is stupid to escalate a confrontation with a cop.

It is profoundly stupid to resist arrest.

She was found dead from hanging in her jail cell.

Personally, I just would not do a job where I had to suck up the kind of verbal abuse Sandra Bland dished out to the police officer, but we expect our police officers to be saints and continually turn the other cheek.   Who taught Sandra Bland to hate the police, to be an anti-police bigot?

In 2015, there where more then 50 million police interactions with the public, the number of those interactions that go bad are an extraordinarily tiny percentage.  There is no evidence at all to support the assertion that officer harassment of black people is widespread, but even if this was true their would still be no evidence of causality of police killing black people.

Most decent people are sympathetic to the victims of the extraordinarily rare events of the abuse of police power.

Most decent people do not stupidly think that these anecdotal events are indicative of relationship between the police and the public.  Those that can't help themselves and blame all police for the actions of an extraordinarily tiny minority of police officers, those people are bigots. 

The fact that these events are so extraordinarily rare and that in the end police officers are still just imperfect humans that make mistakes, is a testimony to the training and professionalism of the vast majority of police officers in the daily performance of a dangerous, difficult job that obviously involves confrontational situation.

7 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I respect that. Now get your folks to do the same, please.

Laws make a civilized society. Your crew is quite uncivilized.

get your cop pals to quit killing black folks.