Jump to content

Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower. Haha screw you deblasio


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some patriot ought to rent a spray truck with quick set epoxy paint and obliterate the whole racist slogan.

It should have been blue paint.   Paint a dark blue line own the middle of the bigoted mural.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Michaelf said:

The "vandalism" is the so called "mural". What scum is responsible for painting racist slurs all over the street? It's a good citizen who does what he can to clean or cover it up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER is not a racist slur.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, maineman said:

so.... you support vandals defacing public property when they are of your political persuasion?  

 

Really?

 

And I'm sure you can reference one of your posts where you state the same about the left.....in addition to looting, arson, murder etc etc etc...

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

If you look at the photo posted, the red paint does NOT cover the V. It is just splattered all over the place.

Trump started his entire campaign with birtherism, which was clearly racism. And he has continued to spread racism and xenophobia daily.

 

  Your pards got all sissy, picky, fussy skin color classing and grouping similar to the old south as they continue to promote the removal of their own individual  legal protections after the stupid cock sucking white communist bitched at them for four years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 8:14 PM, king of the county said:

Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower 

By Allison Gordon

 

Updated 6:58 PM ET, Mon July 13, 2020 

 

(CNN)The Black Lives Matter street mural outside Trump Tower was vandalized with red paint, police confirmed to CNN on Monday.

200713161346-01-black-lives-matter-nyc-t
 
An unnamed suspect walked up to the mural, dumped red paint over the letter V in "Lives," and ran away as passing traffic further splattered the paint across the sign, New York Police Department officials said.
President Donald Trump previously called the words "Black Lives Matter" a "symbol of hate," and criticized New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for "denigrating" the area.
 
In response, de Blasio said, "President Trump said we would be denigrating the luxury of Fifth Avenue. Let me tell you: we're not denigrating anything, we are liberating Fifth Avenue, we are uplifting Fifth Avenue."
After the project was completed, the mayor shared a video of the new mural, writing: "5th Avenue has never looked better."

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Oscar Vela said he was taping a video on Monday when he saw a man wearing a mask go up to the Black Lives Matter mural and douse it with a can of red paint. 
"I was a little speechless at first cause I couldn't believe that was happening in front of me," Vela told CNN via Twitter, where he posted video of the incident. "I yelled for his name and he ran away. Sad to see this happen in NYC."
 
The investigation into the New York City vandalism is ongoing, and no arrests have been made at this time, NYPD said. 
Anyone with information regarding the suspected vandalism is asked to contact the police.

 

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

The great news is due to "post no bail law" and plain clothes division being disbanded, he won't be found...I'd he is, he won't be charged, immediately released to paint some more...

 

Schit! My bad...that scenario is only being applied to rioters, murderers, thieves, rapists, etc...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

Really?

 

And I'm sure you can reference one of your posts where you state the same about the left.....in addition to looting, arson, murder etc etc etc...

I have never applauded vandalism from either side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 7:13 AM, XavierOnassis said:

If you look at the photo posted, the red paint does NOT cover the V. It is just splattered all over the place.

Trump started his entire campaign with birtherism, which was clearly racism. And he has continued to spread racism and xenophobia daily.

Birtherism has NOTHING to do with racism and you know it...it has everything to do with a President who was elected that was possibly not born in the USA...

as the brits would say, fluck-off you disingenuous bastard...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, maineman said:

the fat king applauded vandalism.  that's a fact.

Are you referencing Guv'na Quomo when lurch defaced the street? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Birtherism has NOTHING to do with racism and you know it...it has everything to do with a President who was elected that was possibly not born in the USA...

as the brits would say, fluck-off you disingenuous bastard...

Trump PUBLICLY admitted after years that Obama was born in the US.

It was CLEARLY racist.

Trump uses racism and xenophobia all the time. It is how he raises his rabble.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

BLACK LIVES MATTER is not a racist slur.

BLM is a bigoted organization directing hated towards the police and white people.

 

You might as well let the KKK paint "murals" all over public property.  KU KLUX KLAN is not a racist slur either, but it is clearly an organization the continually vomits racist ideology.  BLM is no different.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So to you, Black lives do NOT matter, right?

All black lives matter to me.

 

What a stupid question.  We are not talking about the value of a human life, without regard to pigmentation, rather we are talking about a bigoted, and racist organization.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So to you, Black lives do NOT matter, right?

All lives matter. If you feel the need to specify a race in that statement then you are at best too preoccupied with race. At worst, a racist yourself. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 9:14 PM, king of the county said:

Black Lives Matter street mural vandalized outside Trump Tower 

By Allison Gordon

 

Updated 6:58 PM ET, Mon July 13, 2020 

 

(CNN)The Black Lives Matter street mural outside Trump Tower was vandalized with red paint, police confirmed to CNN on Monday.

200713161346-01-black-lives-matter-nyc-t
 
An unnamed suspect walked up to the mural, dumped red paint over the letter V in "Lives," and ran away as passing traffic further splattered the paint across the sign, New York Police Department officials said.
President Donald Trump previously called the words "Black Lives Matter" a "symbol of hate," and criticized New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for "denigrating" the area.
 
In response, de Blasio said, "President Trump said we would be denigrating the luxury of Fifth Avenue. Let me tell you: we're not denigrating anything, we are liberating Fifth Avenue, we are uplifting Fifth Avenue."
After the project was completed, the mayor shared a video of the new mural, writing: "5th Avenue has never looked better."

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Oscar Vela said he was taping a video on Monday when he saw a man wearing a mask go up to the Black Lives Matter mural and douse it with a can of red paint. 
"I was a little speechless at first cause I couldn't believe that was happening in front of me," Vela told CNN via Twitter, where he posted video of the incident. "I yelled for his name and he ran away. Sad to see this happen in NYC."
 
The investigation into the New York City vandalism is ongoing, and no arrests have been made at this time, NYPD said. 
Anyone with information regarding the suspected vandalism is asked to contact the police.

 

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

  Those words are very telling about comrade De blasio.

  BTW, why is it against the law to paint over an ugly mural in the middle of the street?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

All lives matter. If you feel the need to specify a race in that statement then you are at best too preoccupied with race. At worst, a racist yourself. 

Why not the slogan STOP LYNCHING BILLIONAIRES!  ?

Because no one is actually lynching billionaires, right?

 

The purpose of the slogan Black Lives Matter is because some police pull over Black drivers more often than it does White people. It is clearly about unequal treatment.

 

We see no videos of any cop kneeling on any White guy's neck until he dies gasping for breath.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not the slogan STOP LYNCHING BILLIONAIRES!  ?

Because no one is actually lynching billionaires, right?

 

The purpose of the slogan Black Lives Matter is because some police pull over Black drivers more often than it does White people. It is clearly about unequal treatment.

 

We see no videos of any cop kneeling on any White guy's neck until he dies gasping for breath.


https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/chicago-police-extended-videos-officer-shooting-unarmed-subway-rider-ariel-roman/

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not the slogan STOP LYNCHING BILLIONAIRES!  ?

Because no one is actually lynching billionaires, right?

 

The purpose of the slogan Black Lives Matter is because some police pull over Black drivers more often than it does White people. It is clearly about unequal treatment.

 

We see no videos of any cop kneeling on any White guy's neck until he dies gasping for breath.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not the slogan STOP LYNCHING BILLIONAIRES!  ?

Because no one is actually lynching billionaires, right?

 

The purpose of the slogan Black Lives Matter is because some police pull over Black drivers more often than it does White people. It is clearly about unequal treatment.

 

We see no videos of any cop kneeling on any White guy's neck until he dies gasping for breath.

What does officer harrassment have to do with black lives? That would be "black inconvenience matters". If that was the slogan, the complaint was cops are pulling over drivers for doing nothing wrong other than driving while black,  I would join the organization. Assuming it wasn't a cover for a funding arm of the DNC. 

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...