Jump to content

Perfumes, Natural and Otherwise...


Blue Devil
 Share

Recommended Posts

On occasion, dates stack up close to each other in my home.

 

Like afternoon Tennis, followed by an early Dinner date.

 

"The scent of a woman," not her own, is generally unappreciated and can be problematic.

 

This is assuming compulsory personal hygiene and laundry practices.

 

What's your tip, IGA?

 

 

Signed: Hansom Devil

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

On occasion, dates stack up close to each other in my home.

 

Like afternoon Tennis, followed by an early Dinner date.

 

"The scent of a woman," not her own, is generally unappreciated and can be problematic.

 

This is assuming compulsory personal hygiene and laundry practices.

 

What's your tip, IGA?

 

 

Signed: Hansom Devil

 

 

Space them out. Cool in between. Change your sheets. Buy them the same perfume. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

On occasion, dates stack up close to each other in my home.

 

Like afternoon Tennis, followed by an early Dinner date.

 

"The scent of a woman," not her own, is generally unappreciated and can be problematic.

 

This is assuming compulsory personal hygiene and laundry practices.

 

What's your tip, IGA?

 

 

Signed: Hansom Devil

 

 

And btw.. banging two chicks in one day doesn’t make you “the man” it makes you low class. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Space them out. Cool in between. Change your sheets. Buy them the same perfume. 

 

Well...

 

Time constraints - generally dictate schedules.

 

Sheets - would necessarily fall under Laundry, previously addressed.

 

Perfume - is good, but already considered.

 

Was thinking maybe something like Febreze, or Ozone.

 

 

And who said I was "banging" both... or either, for that matter?

 

Could be giving lessons to some of the appreciative local PTA women... with a select supper afterwards.

 

 

Sincerely, Hansom Devil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Well...

 

Time constraints - generally dictate schedules.

 

Sheets - would necessarily fall under Laundry, previously addressed.

 

Perfume - is good, but already considered.

 

Was thinking maybe something like Febreze, or Ozone.

 

 

And who said I was "banging" both... or either, for that matter?

 

Could be giving lessons to some of the appreciative local PTA women... with a select supper afterwards.

 

 

Sincerely, Hansom Devil

Stacking dates is a dangerous thing to do. 
Proceed with caution. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Stacking dates is a dangerous thing to do. 
Proceed with caution. 
 

 

You don't approve of an early Sup after an afternoon of Tennis?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Stacking dates is a dangerous thing to do. 
Proceed with caution. 
 

 

Curious - How does this advice bode with the modern concept of Speed Dating?

 

Busy meetings for busy people.

 

Not that I'm a fan.

 

Why waste a sweaty activity, or moonlight on still water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Curious - How does this advice bode with the modern concept of Speed Dating?

 

Busy meetings for busy people.

 

Not that I'm a fan.

 

Why waste a sweaty activity, or moonlight on still water.

I am a busy gal. I can always find the time for the right person 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Stacking dates is a dangerous thing to do. 
Proceed with caution. 
 

Too much stress.  Been there, done that - not nearly as fun as it sounds.  Most guys have been dogs at some point in their lives but then evolve. 130 years ago, men got married in their teens to girls they grew up with and the constant stress of making a living and providing for one's family didn't leave much time or energy for playing around with other women.  Idle hands are the devil's workshop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Skans said:

Too much stress.  Been there, done that - not nearly as fun as it sounds.  Most guys have been dogs at some point in their lives but then evolve. 130 years ago, men got married in their teens to girls they grew up with and the constant stress of making a living and providing for one's family didn't leave much time or energy for playing around with other women.  Idle hands are the devil's workshop. 

- I’m not trying to turn any guy into a house cat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

- I’m not trying to turn any guy into a house cat. 

LOL!  I don't know if that is even possible.  Most guys will reach a point in their lives where they need to decide for themselves whether having sex with different women is going to be their guidepost, or whether they truly want to form a family unit.  By the time a man reaches 30 he needs to have this sorted out.   I wouldn't have survived being married in my twenties, and fortunately I was well aware of this and didn't even try to pursue marriage then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Skans said:

LOL!  I don't know if that is even possible.  Most guys will reach a point in their lives where they need to decide for themselves whether having sex with different women is going to be their guidepost, or whether they truly want to form a family unit.  By the time a man reaches 30 he needs to have this sorted out.   I wouldn't have survived being married in my twenties, and fortunately I was well aware of this and didn't even try to pursue marriage then. 

Try dating in your 40’s .. there is way too much bs. If a man hasn’t got his shit together by 50.. it ain’t ever gonna happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Try dating in your 40’s .. there is way too much bs. If a man hasn’t got his shit together by 50.. it ain’t ever gonna happen. 

I would not like dating in my 40's.  I agree, if a man doesn't have it together by 50 (actually, more like 30), he's a loser.  Anything more than grabbing a cup of coffee with that person to size him up is a complete waste of time.   Men are great time-wasters, especially when we date 20-somethings and even more so with 30-somethings.   In fact, parents need to educate their sons and especially their daughters about this; it's as important as the sex talk. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I am a busy gal. I can always find the time for the right person 

 

Curious - What is your opinion on event horizons?

 

Given that a day-off consists or ~ 18 waking hours, with a bare minimum of Four(4) event windows.

 

Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night.

 

While these windows may share a common activity or two, they are generally unique, and can be considered independent of each other.

 

For the sake of argument, say, Fishing/Tennis/Supper/Dancing... or Golf/BBQ/Swimming/Twister.

 

Would it be considered inappropriate to sub-divide the day?

 

Or, would a morning date be necessarily entitled to an exclusive day, assuming they were interested, willing, and able to participate in all the planned activities?

 

 

Sincerely, Hansom Devil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Curious - What is your opinion on event horizons?

 

Given that a day-off consists or ~ 18 waking hours, with a bare minimum of Four(4) event windows.

 

Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night.

 

While these windows may share a common activity or two, they are generally unique, and can be considered independent of each other.

 

For the sake of argument, say, Fishing/Tennis/Supper/Dancing... or Golf/BBQ/Swimming/Twister.

 

Would it be considered inappropriate to sub-divide the day?

 

Or, would a morning date be necessarily entitled to an exclusive day, assuming they were interested, willing, and able to participate in all the planned activities?

 

 

Sincerely, Hansom Devil

I really can’t help you here. I don’t date multiple people at one time. 
i will say this: work, kids, home(cooking cleaning laundry) those things get divided up pretty well. Taking time for yourself in healthy ways- walking , running , sports.. is also important. Somewhere in all of that you may be able to get laid. Lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I really can’t help you here. I don’t date multiple people at one time. 
i will say this: work, kids, home(cooking cleaning laundry) those things get divided up pretty well. Taking time for yourself in healthy ways- walking , running , sports.. is also important. Somewhere in all of that you may be able to get laid. Lol 

 

Fishing the lake... is how one finds the honey hole.

 

8>)

 

 

Adult Life - is generally divided into Three(3) classes: Operators, Mechanics, and Collectors.

 

They are not mutually exclusive... but they do carry both emphasis and translation.

 

 

Healthy Adults - love to drive.

 

No doubt about it.

 

But if we spend too much time in the shop, then maintenance supersedes that.

 

So Drive!

 

And if we allow that to progress to a point where we quit driving all together... then we become caretakers of our own antiquity.

 

So Drive!

 

Maintenance exists solely for the necessity of Driving!

 

Then, over time, we become Classics!... and not antiques.

 

Drive!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Fishing the lake... is how one finds the honey hole.

 

8>)

 

 

Adult Life - is generally divided into Three(3) classes: Operators, Mechanics, and Collectors.

 

They are not mutually exclusive... but they do carry both emphasis and translation.

 

 

Healthy Adults - love to drive.

 

No doubt about it.

 

But if we spend too much time in the shop, then maintenance supersedes that.

 

So Drive!

 

And if we allow that to progress to a point where we quit driving all together... then we become caretakers of our own antiquity.

 

So Drive!

 

Maintenance exists solely for the necessity of Driving!

 

Then, over time, we become Classics!... and not antiques.

 

Drive!

Over my head. 
I’m a classic car. Full of maintenance. 
But I’ll run forever . Lmao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Over my head. 
I’m a classic car. Full of maintenance. 
But I’ll run forever . Lmao 

 

Don't skimp on to road miles.

 

Rubber and lubricants are consumables.

 

8>)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...