Sign in to follow this  
Old Mack

Federal Agents Descend on Kansas City to Combat Unprecedented White Nationalist Murder Spike

Attorney General William Barr announced on Wednesday the federal government will send an additional 100 agents to Kansas City in an effort to stop a spike in murders committed by White Nationalist.

Operation Legend will bring additional agents from the FBI, U.S. Marshal Service, DEA, and ATF into the city in the coming weeks. The plan is to coordinate the added federal resources with state and local law enforcement to reduce the number of killings and help solve murders committed by White Nationalist already under investigation. Barr said the operation is just the beginning of the Trump administration's planned response to recent upticks in murders committed by White Nationalist in urban areas across the United States.

"President Trump has made clear: the federal government stands ready and willing to assist any of our state and local law enforcement partners across the nation responding to violent crime, committed by White nationalist" the attorney general said in a statement. "Operation Legend will combine federal and local resources to combat the disturbing uptick in violence by surging federal agents and other federal assets into cities like Kansas City, a city currently experiencing its worst homicide rate in its history."

Kansas City has already seen more than 100 homicides committed by White Nationalist this year, a 40 percent jump over the same period last year, according to the Department of Justice. Murders in the city of about 500,000 peaked at 155 in 2017, but the city is on track to far exceed that death toll at the current rate. Kansas City police chief Rick Smith told the Kansas City Star that the violence committed by White nationalist was "unprecedented."

• Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Attorney General William Barr announced on Wednesday the federal government will send an additional 100 agents to Kansas City in an effort to stop a spike in murders committed by White Nationalist.

Operation Legend will bring additional agents from the FBI, U.S. Marshal Service, DEA, and ATF into the city in the coming weeks. The plan is to coordinate the added federal resources with state and local law enforcement to reduce the number of killings and help solve murders committed by White Nationalist already under investigation. Barr said the operation is just the beginning of the Trump administration's planned response to recent upticks in murders committed by White Nationalist in urban areas across the United States.

"President Trump has made clear: the federal government stands ready and willing to assist any of our state and local law enforcement partners across the nation responding to violent crime, committed by White nationalist" the attorney general said in a statement. "Operation Legend will combine federal and local resources to combat the disturbing uptick in violence by surging federal agents and other federal assets into cities like Kansas City, a city currently experiencing its worst homicide rate in its history."

Kansas City has already seen more than 100 homicides committed by White Nationalist this year, a 40 percent jump over the same period last year, according to the Department of Justice. Murders in the city of about 500,000 peaked at 155 in 2017, but the city is on track to far exceed that death toll at the current rate. Kansas City police chief Rick Smith told the Kansas City Star that the violence committed by White nationalist was "unprecedented."

link, please

21 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Attorney General William Barr announced on Wednesday the federal government will send an additional 100 agents to Kansas City in an effort to stop a spike in murder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no mention of white nationalists doing the killings.

details, details.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation Legend will combine federal and local resources to combat the disturbing uptick in violence by surging federal agents and other federal assets into cities like Kansas City, a city currently experiencing its worst homicide rate in its history."

Kansas City has already seen more than 100 homicides this year, a 40 percent jump over the same period last year, according to the Department of Justice. Murders in the city of about 500,000 peaked at 155 in 2017, but the city is on track to far exceed that death toll at the current rate. Kansas City police chief Rick Smith told the Kansas City Star that the violence was "unprecedented."

9 minutes ago, jerra- said:

details, details.

Do you read / watch / listen to the news ?

The satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers obsess over White Nationalist while ignoring the Black on Black murder rate.

White Nationalist are responsible for less deaths in America than what occurs during [/i]a long weekend[/i] in Chicago BUT get ten times more ink.

So I take these Black on Black murder stories and add White Nationalist to mock the satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.

facetious / fa·ce·tious /fəˈsēSHəs/

adjective

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

These are the kind of stories the satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers push:

White nationalist hate groups have grown 55% in Trump era, report finds (red meat implication: it's Trump fault)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/white-nationalist-hate-groups-southern-poverty-law-center

For White Nationalists, Covid-19 Came Right on Time

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/white-nationalism-coronavirus-racism/

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, jerra- said:

details, details.

Exactly...   because they are all BLACK

@Old Mack brilliantly got you to engage, yet now realize that he trolled you forcing you to confront the reality that this 100 murders committed by blacks

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@Old Mack brilliantly got you to engage, yet now realize that he trolled you forcing you to confront the reality that this 100 murders committed by blacks

I wouldn't quite call it trolling just pointing out how hypocritical, detached, delusional, full of hate / rage and in denial ultraliberals R.

11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Exactly...   because they are all BLACK

I never said differently.

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I wouldn't quite call it trolling just pointing out how hypocritical, detached, delusional, full of hate / rage and in denial ultraliberals R.

well said...    

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I never said differently.

Why  does the   press work so hard  NOT reporting the   black murder  rate  in  America?

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Why  does the   press work so hard  NOT reporting the   black murder  rate  in  America?

Because ultraliberals don't care about facts...only the agenda matters to them.

ultraliberals are not happy unless they are obsessing about something. (like White nationalist)

The satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers obsess over White Nationalist while ignoring the Black on Black murder rate.

White Nationalist are responsible for less deaths in America than what occurs during [/i]a long weekend[/i] in Chicago BUT get ten times more ink.

So I take these Black on Black murder stories and add White Nationalist to mock the satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers.

adjective

These are the kind of stories the satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers push:

White nationalist hate groups have grown 55% in Trump era, report finds (red meat implication: it's Trump fault)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/white-nationalist-hate-groups-southern-poverty-law-center

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

well said...    

it is reported in kc. it is no secret. there is a black group trying to stop black on black murders.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

it is reported in kc. it is no secret. there is a black group trying to stop black on black murders.

33 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

By and large the Black on Black murder rate is ignored by the satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media.

I grew up in the city of Philadelphia and have seen the effect of Black on Black crime has on thier community.

If you don't shun me...you'll have read where I have posted (more than once) people in the Hood can't even sit on thier front porch without the fear of getting hit by a stray bullet. Last 4th of July 2 kids were hit killed by (non-celebratory gunfire) stray bullets. The story will be forgotten as soon as President Trump mispronounces a word.

A stray bullet killed an 11-year-old boy in Washington, an 8-year-old Atlanta girl died when her car was shot at and a 7-year-old was killed at a party in Chicago.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nation-world/fourth-july-shootings-us-cities/507-e4fdea22-af8f-4372-9fd9-525a309b26f3

39 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

adjective

white nationalists are still no joke

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

By and large the Black on Black murder rate is ignored by the satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media.

I grew up in the city of Philadelphia and have seen the effect of Black on Black crime has on thier community.

If you don't shun me...you'll have read where I have posted (more than once) people in the Hood can't even sit on thier front porch without the fear of getting hit by a stray bullet. Last 4th of July 2 kids were hit killed by (non-celebratory gunfire) stray bullets. The story will be forgotten as soon as President Trump mispronounces a word.

A stray bullet killed an 11-year-old boy in Washington, an 8-year-old Atlanta girl died when her car was shot at and a 7-year-old was killed at a party in Chicago.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nation-world/fourth-july-shootings-us-cities/507-e4fdea22-af8f-4372-9fd9-525a309b26f3

I am aware of this. it will get worse in kc. people are demanding the police chief to resign

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

Of course not !

BUT in the United States they are free to peacefully assemble and can hate who they want. Until they act on this rhetoric they have committed no crimes.

When the stories on the riots / billions of $$$ of property destruction goes away...the satanic fake news ultraliberal agenda driven media will still be obsessing about White Nationalist.

Here is what these fruitcakes are like: 

Walla Walla police Officer Nat Small announced Wednesday he will alter his tattoo to remove the double S portion, the Scout Sniper memorial he has worn since 2010 that has been under recent community fire as a symbol of neo-Nazism.

Small has been a police officer since November 2018, but was a Scout Sniper in the U.S. Marine Corps beforehand, when he was sent abroad to fight for the U.S.  The double lightning bolt SS tattoo was informally adopted by some members of the elite group. But it has also been highly criticized as the same Schutzstaffel symbol used by the Nazi Party and now neo-Nazis. In 2012 it was denounced by the Marine Corps.

...The Military Religious Freedom Foundation, a private nonprofit civil rights advocacy organization, in June threatened a federal lawsuit against the Walla Walla Police Department and others responsible if one of three things didn’t happen: removal of the tattoo, alteration of the tattoo or removal of the officer from duty spokesman, Michael Weinstein, also called for Police Chief Scott Bieber to be fired for wrongful exercise of his authority and wrongdoing in his response to the outcry surrounding the tattoo.

20 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Its  downplayed  by the  media... its  a   huge  deal  and you  know it

stop being  dishonest

10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

How  many   people   have they   killed  this year?

25 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Because ultraliberals don't care about facts...only the agenda matters to them.

ultraliberals are not happy unless they are obsessing about something. (like White nationalist)

@jerra-

you  seem to be  more concerned about  white   nationalists than  the  much  higher   black  murders...   why is this?

16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@jerra-

you  seem to be  more concerned about  white   nationalists than  the  much  higher   black  murders...   why is this?

i am not. one does not excuse the other.

6 minutes ago, jerra- said:

i am not. one does not excuse the other.

I asked you  how many people   white nationalists  have killed  this   year... why did  you avoid that?

In  KC alone, blacks have  murdered  100  people  already  this  year...   

so  how many  white   nationalists  have  killed  people?

6 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You said something bad about a Black person and even tho it is true....you're a racist.

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

I asked you  how many people   white nationalists  have killed  this   year... why did  you avoid that?

I have no idea. how many people did dillon roof kill?

8 hours ago, jerra- said:

Ya, they're killing hundreds in the liberal plantation cities every weekend.

You have no credibility.

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Expect no answer from that idiot.

He's a perfect example of the hypocrisy that represents the left. Ignorant, uneducated, and only agenda driven. F'n waste of oxygen.

When you think of a terrorist, what do you see? For more than a generation, the image lurking in Americans’ nightmares has resembled the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks: an Islamic jihadist. Not a 21-year-old white supremacist from a prosperous Dallas suburb.

But long before that young man drove to El Paso, Texas, on Aug. 3 and allegedly murdered at least 22 people at a Walmart crammed with back-to-school shoppers, it was clear that white nationalists have become the face of terrorism in America. Since 9/11, white supremacists and other far-right extremists have been responsible for almost three times as many attacks on U.S. soil as Islamic terrorists, the government reported. From 2009 through 2018, the far right has been responsible for 73% of domestic extremist-related fatalities, according to a 2019 study by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). And the toll is growing. More people–49–were murdered by far-right extremists in the U.S. last year than in any other year since the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress in July that a majority of the bureau’s domestic-terrorism investigations since October were linked to white supremacy.