Jump to content

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CLEANSE YOUR AREA OF DUMBOCRATS?


Recommended Posts

Mirabeau just ran ANOTHER liberal idiot out of his corner of the world!

 

Mirabeau went to the country store today to fill up his F350.  The store is on land owned by Mirabeau but Mirabeau leases the premises to the store proprietor.

 

As Mirabeau was filling his truck, a mini-van (of course!) with Maryland license plates pulled up on the other side of the pumps. 

 

A man got out of the mini-van wearing a mask and, looking at Mirabeau, asked, "Why aren't you wearing a mask?"

 

Mirabeau responded that Mirabeau has never worn a mask, and never shall wear a mask.

 

The mini-vanner then said, "Well, where I'm from . . . " but Mirabeau did not allow the mini-vanner to finish.

 

Mirabeau interrupted by stating, "Where you are FROM is the PROBLEM, and, because of that, we want you out of here, NOW!"

 

The mini-vanner was, at first, recalcitrant, but when Mirabeau stepped to the other side of the pumps, the mini-vanner concluded it would be best for him to crawl back into his little mini-van and HEAD BACK TO MARYLAND.

 

The proprietor of the store was MORE THAN HAPPY to have the mini-vanner exit the premises.

 

Moral of the story:

 

NEVER STOP RUNNING LEFT-WING SCUM OUT OF YOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD!

 

CLEANSE YOUR SURROUNDINGS OF LEFT-WING SCUM!

 

Have a nice day!

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What needs to happen is the removal of BigTex/Mirabeau.

you first

Anyone . . . ANYONE who supports Joe Biden for ANY political office will be part of the great, ignorant, unwashed mass of human refuse driven into the sea by  PATRIOTS engaged in the GREAT CLEANSING o

On 7/11/2020 at 2:59 PM, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau knows from experience the kind of things a community must do to CLEANSE it of Dumbocrats.  Dumbocrats will LEAVE if things that attract and support Dumbocrats are not maintained.

 

Mirabeau and his fellow PATRIOTS have done the following, and the results are that Dumbocrats are now an ENDANGERED SPECIES in Mirabeau's corner of the world.

 

01.  Prohibit your school district from offering free or reduced-price meals for students.  The Dumbocrats will choose to move to some other area that offers free food.

 

02.  Build a LARGE, WELL-STOCKED library.  Dumbocrats HATE libraries and the knowledge contained inside the walls of them.

 

03.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate tattoo parlors.

 

04.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate "rent-to-own" stores.

 

05.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate "free clinics."

 

06.  Have merchants pipe classical music onto the sidewalks outside their stores.  Dumbocrats hate ANYTHING that reminds them of the superiority of Western culture.

 

07.  Prohibit liquor and beverage stores from selling "Mad Dog 20/20" and other cheap wines and liquors.

 

08.  Use zoning and other ordinances to prevent "title loan" businesses.

 

09.  Force your local groceries to stop accepting EBT cards and to stop participating in the WIC program.

 

10.  Prohibit fishing from bridges.

 

11.  Force merchants to not provide goods or services to ANYONE who does not speak English.

 

12.  Use zoning and other ordinances to prohibit Goodwill stores.

 

The above are some of the most successful means by which you can drive Dumbocrats out of  your corner of the world.

 

Mirabeau and his fellow PATRIOTS have been hugely successful in putting these methods to use.

 

HOW SWEET IT IS!

 

 

On 7/11/2020 at 2:59 PM, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau knows from experience the kind of things a community must do to CLEANSE it of Dumbocrats.  Dumbocrats will LEAVE if things that attract and support Dumbocrats are not maintained.

 

Mirabeau and his fellow PATRIOTS have done the following, and the results are that Dumbocrats are now an ENDANGERED SPECIES in Mirabeau's corner of the world.

 

01.  Prohibit your school district from offering free or reduced-price meals for students.  The Dumbocrats will choose to move to some other area that offers free food.

 

02.  Build a LARGE, WELL-STOCKED library.  Dumbocrats HATE libraries and the knowledge contained inside the walls of them.

 

03.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate tattoo parlors.

 

04.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate "rent-to-own" stores.

 

05.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate "free clinics."

 

06.  Have merchants pipe classical music onto the sidewalks outside their stores.  Dumbocrats hate ANYTHING that reminds them of the superiority of Western culture.

 

07.  Prohibit liquor and beverage stores from selling "Mad Dog 20/20" and other cheap wines and liquors.

 

08.  Use zoning and other ordinances to prevent "title loan" businesses.

 

09.  Force your local groceries to stop accepting EBT cards and to stop participating in the WIC program.

 

10.  Prohibit fishing from bridges.

 

11.  Force merchants to not provide goods or services to ANYONE who does not speak English.

 

12.  Use zoning and other ordinances to prohibit Goodwill stores.

 

The above are some of the most successful means by which you can drive Dumbocrats out of  your corner of the world.

 

Mirabeau and his fellow PATRIOTS have been hugely successful in putting these methods to use.

 

HOW SWEET IT IS!

 

HAHAHAHA I'll work on that. Loved #6!!!

CVS stores in CA. are playing Barry Manilow songs to keep the homeless from hanging around.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 8:16 PM, lucifershammer said:

So you penetrated your asshole for 6 minutes and you think democrats are the problem?

I am fortunate enough to have a bidet. I heard that truckers shit into a plastic bag.

Hammer down. AMIRITE?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tunafish said:

I am fortunate enough to have a bidet. I heard that truckers shit into a plastic bag.

Hammer down. AMIRITE?

 

 

You can justifiey your ass play any way you want. Fly that freak flag son.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It goes without saying that if one wants to IMPROVE one's surroundings, the quickest way to do so is to cleanse the area of liberals.

 

When liberals are forced to leave your area, the crime rate goes down, the average IQ increases, welfare rolls are practically non-existent, the neighborhoods are much cleaner, and school ratings increase dramatically.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

It goes without saying that if one wants to IMPROVE one's surroundings, the quickest way to do so is to cleanse the area of liberals.

 

When liberals are forced to leave your area, the crime rate goes down, the average IQ increases, welfare rolls are practically non-existent, the neighborhoods are much cleaner, and school ratings increase dramatically.

 

 

Democrats are evil, there is no other way to put it,everything they do causes fail and misery.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 2:59 PM, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau knows from experience the kind of things a community must do to CLEANSE it of Dumbocrats.  Dumbocrats will LEAVE if things that attract and support Dumbocrats are not maintained.

 

Mirabeau and his fellow PATRIOTS have done the following, and the results are that Dumbocrats are now an ENDANGERED SPECIES in Mirabeau's corner of the world.

 

01.  Prohibit your school district from offering free or reduced-price meals for students.  The Dumbocrats will choose to move to some other area that offers free food.

 

02.  Build a LARGE, WELL-STOCKED library.  Dumbocrats HATE libraries and the knowledge contained inside the walls of them.

 

03.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate tattoo parlors.

 

04.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate "rent-to-own" stores.

 

05.  Use zoning and other ordinances to eliminate "free clinics."

 

06.  Have merchants pipe classical music onto the sidewalks outside their stores.  Dumbocrats hate ANYTHING that reminds them of the superiority of Western culture.

 

07.  Prohibit liquor and beverage stores from selling "Mad Dog 20/20" and other cheap wines and liquors.

 

08.  Use zoning and other ordinances to prevent "title loan" businesses.

 

09.  Force your local groceries to stop accepting EBT cards and to stop participating in the WIC program.

 

10.  Prohibit fishing from bridges.

 

11.  Force merchants to not provide goods or services to ANYONE who does not speak English.

 

12.  Use zoning and other ordinances to prohibit Goodwill stores.

 

The above are some of the most successful means by which you can drive Dumbocrats out of  your corner of the world.

 

Mirabeau and his fellow PATRIOTS have been hugely successful in putting these methods to use.

 

HOW SWEET IT IS!

 

Your facism is showing like a big ole swastika flag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 4:06 PM, calguy said:

That was no press conference you dumb ass. That was a campaign speech and the networks were right to pull away and deny the grifter free press time. There was nothing newsworthy whatsoever.

Our Liberals ordered the media to avoid Trump. Internal memo read: For God's sake, do not cover any Trump press conferences or rallies; we already elected him once, with millions of dollars worth of free publicity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Our Liberals ordered the media to avoid Trump. Internal memo read: For God's sake, do not cover any Trump press conferences or rallies; we already elected him once, with millions of dollars worth of free publicity.

CNN covers Trump constantly.  It's actually terrible.  If Trump farted on TV, CNN would do an hour long special on how he cropdusted his own Secret Service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScottMon said:

Your facism is showing like a big ole swastika flag.

Mirabeau is not a liberal.

 

Mirabeau is not a Dumbocrat.

 

Ergo, Mirabeau is not a fascist.

 

Your ignorance is astonishing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau is not a liberal.

 

Mirabeau is not a Dumbocrat.

 

Ergo, Mirabeau is not a fascist.

 

Your ignorance is astonishing.

You quack like a fascist, You walk like a fascist.  You are a certified fascist.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScottMon said:

You quack like a fascist, You walk like a fascist.  You are a certified fascist.  

 

Mirabeau is not a liberal.

 

Mirabeau is not a Dumbocrat.

 

Ergo, Mirabeau is not a fascist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

You quack like a fascist, You walk like a fascist.  You are a certified fascist.  

 

You seem to be a bit peeved that PATRIOTS ran your sorry ass out of their corner of the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

 

Mirabeau is not a liberal.

 

Mirabeau is not a Dumbocrat.

 

Ergo, Mirabeau is not a fascist.

You insist but every post you make is lifted from the fascist playbook.  You need to take ownership of your inability to accept a free society.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

You insist but every post you make is lifted from the fascist playbook.  You need to take ownership of your inability to accept a free society.

A "free society?"

 

REALLY??

 

If you want a FREE SOCIETY, then you AGREE with Mirabeau with respect to the following:

 

1.  Parents should be FREE to choose the public schools their children attend.

 

2.  Citizens should be FREE to own automatic pistols and rifles.

 

3.  Business owners should be FREE to prohibit whomever they want from entering their businesses or conducting business with them.

 

4.  Businesses should be FREE to remain open during the exaggerated Covid-19 "panic."

 

5.  Owners of businesses should be FREE to protect those businesses by using LETHAL FORCE against those who are attempting to vandalize or destroy those businesses during a riot.

 

There are many, many more, of course, but Mirabeau suspects he will find you to be a LIAR, because you will not agree with the above FREEDOM LIST.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

A "free society?"

 

REALLY??

 

If you want a FREE SOCIETY, then you AGREE with Mirabeau with respect to the following:

 

1.  Parents should be FREE to choose the public schools their children attend.

 

2.  Citizens should be FREE to own automatic pistols and rifles.

 

3.  Business owners should be FREE to prohibit whomever they want from entering their businesses or conducting business with them.

 

4.  Businesses should be FREE to remain open during the exaggerated Covid-19 "panic."

 

5.  Owners of businesses should be FREE to protect those businesses by using LETHAL FORCE against those who are attempting to vandalize or destroy those businesses during a riot.

 

There are many, many more, of course, but Mirabeau suspects he will find you to be a LIAR, because you will not agree with the above FREEDOM LIST.

People should be free to disagree with you but you're too fascist to accept it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...