Chongo

Wearing a mask will help get you sick

The minimum oxygen concentration in the air required for human breathing is 19.5 percent. Approximately 78 percent of the air we breathe is nitrogen gas, while only about 20.9 percent is oxygen. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration, OSHA, determined the optimal range of oxygen in the air for humans runs between 19.5 and 23.5 percent.

Not Enough Oxygen: Side Effects

Serious side effects can occur if the oxygen levels drop outside the safe zone. When oxygen concentrations drop from 19.5 to 16 percent, and you engage in physical activity, your cells fail to receive the oxygen needed to function correctly. So wearing masks is not indicated for any reason because masks represent slow suffocation.  Not quite as bad as strangling a person or killing them outright by completely cutting off their breath, but across the board, health will be depressed, and death from all causes will increase.

Healthy People Have Little Problem with Viruses

Viruses of all types will get out of control in people who are vitamin D and oxygen-deficient and who are breathing back in their CO2. Add vitamin D deficiency to the mix, and we have a non-virus health crisis in the making. Its clear, no death from the coronavirus at vitamin D blood concentrations above 34 ng/ml. Light is essential; it is the backbone of life and can be used as a potent medicine against COVID-19. So keeping people indoors would never be the answer for any wise doctor.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/mark-sircus/wearing-masks-a-sledgehammer-to-health/

Yeah, mask deaths are increasing exponentially. It is part of a Fabian Society conspiracy to turn everyone into Nazi Communist medieval serfs.

• Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1

My hellish blue state has made them pretty much mandatory across the board.  I refuse to wear the actual medical-style masks, but I'm going to have to be seen in public wearing my embarassing "three socks tied together" over my face far more often than I'd hoped would be necessary.

• MORON! 1

The reason to wear a mask is to stop the spread of a virus than can be fatal.

It is not really a political issue. Trump has made it one.

• Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The reason to wear a mask is to stop the spread of a virus than can be fatal.

Just catch the virus and be over it and go on and live 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Good grief man, and the left hasn't been political about it???? Where the fuck have you been the last 5 months?????

Stupid, ignorant - political post XO.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, mask deaths are increasing exponentially. It is part of a Fabian Society conspiracy to turn everyone into Nazi Communist medieval serfs.

That isn't what he said. 

4 hours ago, Chongo said:

The minimum oxygen concentration in the air required for human breathing is 19.5 percent. Approximately 78 percent of the air we breathe is nitrogen gas, while only about 20.9 percent is oxygen. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration, OSHA, determined the optimal range of oxygen in the air for humans runs between 19.5 and 23.5 percent.

Not Enough Oxygen: Side Effects

Serious side effects can occur if the oxygen levels drop outside the safe zone. When oxygen concentrations drop from 19.5 to 16 percent, and you engage in physical activity, your cells fail to receive the oxygen needed to function correctly. So wearing masks is not indicated for any reason because masks represent slow suffocation.  Not quite as bad as strangling a person or killing them outright by completely cutting off their breath, but across the board, health will be depressed, and death from all causes will increase.

Healthy People Have Little Problem with Viruses

Viruses of all types will get out of control in people who are vitamin D and oxygen-deficient and who are breathing back in their CO2. Add vitamin D deficiency to the mix, and we have a non-virus health crisis in the making. Its clear, no death from the coronavirus at vitamin D blood concentrations above 34 ng/ml. Light is essential; it is the backbone of life and can be used as a potent medicine against COVID-19. So keeping people indoors would never be the answer for any wise doctor.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/mark-sircus/wearing-masks-a-sledgehammer-to-health/

Wearing a mask going on 4 months now.  Not sick yet....

11 minutes ago, Huey said:

Not wearing a mask going on 4 months now. Not sick yet .. and traveled through 6 states in one week. Soooo 

fuck a bunch of covid 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Not wearing a mask going on 4 months now. Not sick yet .. and traveled through 6 states in one week. Soooo 

fuck a bunch of covid 

I wear it because of work.  

Since "identity politics" is such the craze...with people being able to identify as whatever race or sex they wish at the time...I have solved my personal mask issue.  In Texas, people under the age of 10 are exempt...so I now identify as a 9 year old. :P

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Upper respiratory cold and flu season is over but will probably reoccur in the fall before the push for the vaccine with or without the mask.

Taiwan only has 7 corona virus deaths, what have they been doing? They are using the same treatment as a Texas doctor, anti inflammatory steroid  inhalants.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f06524a672706002f481047

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Brain screw programed, Nazi-commie monarchical serfs.

That's not a back page news story, it is an anti-communist conspiracy, only NYT front page is real (shity) news.

8 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

fuck a bunch of covid 

Hell yea 

2 hours ago, Chongo said:

Brain screw programed, Nazi-commie monarchical serfs.

That's not a back page news story, it is an anti-communist conspiracy, only NYT front page is real (shity) news.

What is this "brain screw" stuff, Chongo?

• Fuck you! 1

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

What is this "brain screw" stuff, Chongo?

Reallly? THAT offends you? 
ive seen much , much worse here. 
man up XO. This ain’t the place for xoxoxo

anymore (hugs and kisses) . 

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

It doesn't offend me, it baffles me. WTF does it mean?

Are you asking me? Quote me 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are you asking me? Quote me 

I am asking whomever thinks they know what "brain screw" means.

Chongo seems obsesses with nonsensical conspiracies about serfs and monarchs.

Wearing a mask can be annoying, but it won't actually make you sick.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It could if you have difficulty breathing with said mask on!!!

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I’ve heard of some people getting sick from wearing them all day. Meh. I don’t put a lot of weight into that. 
being forced to wear a mask isn’t a law is it? Doesn’t it take time for shot to become a law? 
I’m concerned about my rights as a American citizen. Mask wearing is a slippery slope . 

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

It could if you have difficulty breathing with said mask on!!!

If this occurs, then you don't know how to wear a mask, and should get a different mask or learn how to wear a mask. Stupidity and incompetence are common among people who protest mask wearing.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

It=f this occurs, then you don't know how to wear a mask, and should get a fifferent mask or learn hoe to wear a mask.

Go back to cuba you pos