Sign in to follow this  
kfools

I have added blogging to the forum.

A space for members to blog about whatever the fuck they want.

Enjoy.

Today....I did nothing except burnt a few logs and slept and watched Columbo.

• Haha 1

Today I went out running in 108 degree heat. 

I’m about ready to hop in the Bullitt and cruise for dinner. 

17 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Today . . . I got drunk . . .  as usual.

And just conked out.

As usual !

I do not watch TV ... only internet . . .  until I conk out.

It looks like I'll have one more 

• Like 1

It's 0:500 and I just took Ranger out for a walk. That's one less landmine in the yard Lab Rat (my squeeze) will have to clean up.

7 hours ago, Johnnie said:

It looks like I'll have one more 

Johnnie...I haven't had a drink in 23 years & 6 months; could you have a Guinness for me ? 

Another Old Mack award winning story: When I was Liverpool (or maybe it was London) I went in a bar and asked the bartender for a glass of the local beer. Everyone was stare'n at me and I'm thinking WTF.  So he gives me my glass of beer and I take a BIG sip and than yell What are you trying to do poison me...man that stuff is terrible. Everyone in the bar started laughing and the bartender said The last Yank in here said the same thing.

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Johnnie...I haven't had a drink in 23 years & 6 months;

Health problems ?

I used to get drunk, and I mean real drunk, for about 20 years . . .  when one day I woke up and decided that enough is enough.

Didn't drink a drop for three years  .  .  .  until I woke up one morning and decided that enough was enough !

Now I get drunk on a regular basis again  . . .  only difference is , this time around I have TWO no-drink days a week.

And I do not drink beer  .  .  . 

6 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

And I do not drink beer  .  . 

In that case have a screwdriver or a bloody mary (made from V-8 juice) for me.

In fact have a couple.

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

In that case have a screwdriver or a bloody mary (made from V-8 juice) for me.

In fact have a couple.

Well, I only drink vintage Italian wines ... nothing else . . . the cheapest being  about $100.00

But $300.00 are not an exception either.

There was a time when I'd only drink grappa marinated with dried raisin and get real high from it   . . .  one of my favorite being 65% alcohol.

But that belongs to a long gone past.

I just uncorked  a 1954 Amarone I paid $550.00  for  via Catwiki . . .  with 17.5% alcohol  .  .  .   and this was an exception !

It was also superb !

Older than I am by a few years !

Me and my wife  . . .  no kids by choice  . . . like to squander, see ?

Can't take your monnnnnnney to hell with you  . . .  . . .   .  .  .

19 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I’m about ready to hop in the Bullitt and cruise for dinner. 

Would you 'take a bullet' for Trump?

Hmmm. Didn't think so! LMAO!

4 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

No !

But I'd definitely shoot a bullet, or even empty a bunch of mags for Trump.

But what's really amazing is that you haven't been banned yet  !

Usually assholes like you don't last long  .  .  .  .  not on forums  . . .  not  .  .  .  anywhere else !

15 minutes ago, Johnnie said:

No !

But I'd definitely shoot a bullet, or even empty a bunch of mags for Trump.

But what's really amazing is that you haven't been banned yet  !

Usually assholes like you don't last long  .  .  .  .  not on forums  . . .  not  .  .  .  anywhere else !

That's how I have managed to live 74 GODDAM years!I am idolized by dozens of fans on three different forums! Its so hard to be humble! LMAO! I also know how to play the playahs!

In Dodge City, Marshall Dillion ran cowboys like you out of town!

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

Reported to the FBI. 😂

On 7/10/2020 at 2:15 AM, Old Mack said:

Last night I got about 4 hours sleep. First thing I did when I got up was went out and stirred the ashes of my fire.

Between having had so much rain and me getting mental I have been unable to burn 6 wood piles have / had.

I had all these piles from cutting trees back around my house because from all the record breaking rain they are falling on my property / all around it.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Last night I got about 4 hours sleep. First thing I did when I got up was went out and stirred the ashes of my fire.

Between having had so much rain and me getting mental I have been unable to burn 6 wood piles have / had.

I had all these piles from cutting trees back around my house because from all the record breaking rain they are falling on my property / all around it.

You need to get out of the house. 

16 hours ago, Old Mack said:

After 14 hours of working on Hermit Hill...Old Mack is calling it a night.

Old Mack will jump in the shower and than jump in the bed and watch Perry Mason.

My day-to-day problems are much the same as they ever have been.  No hope of getting a job (especially since my odds of success are so low that I basically don't bother trying at all, making them even lower), unseasonably hot weather, pandemic lockdown, inability to get a decent night's sleep, and having nothing better to do with my time than sit on YouTube or in front of an old-school TV.  This has been a very gentle, banal apocalypse, and I'd really like some aliens to land and start slaughtering us with rayguns, to relieve the tedium of civilization's slow, relatively painless disintegration.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:55 AM, Old Mack said:

Trees normally do not fall over when it rains. Perhaps the terrain there is very rocky.

When it rains in the Baorucos there are trees down all over the place, blocking the roads.

The Baorucos are some rugged mountains in the Dominican Republic not far from Barahona.

13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trees normally do not fall over when it rains. Perhaps the terrain there is very rocky.

exman...I live in East Tennessee (listen to the song Rocky Top) where we have had record breaking rains for 3 years in a row. We are also prone to wind storms and there has been 7 tornadoes since I have moved here. (with loss of life)

My house is at the bottom of a hill so when it rains gravity send all the water on to my property and the underground creeks fill up. (Thus flooding my property.) I've lost 2 giant oak trees already.

I was just telling Lab Rat (my squeeze) I am going to get a load of #57 rock today. I just ran a electric line down to the Club House (the name for my storage building-I give everything nicknames so she will understand what I am talking about) so water is running along and will until I can get a load of dirt in and than tamp it by hand.

Most of the time I come here and post is because I am just taking a break from one of my many projects.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

On 7/10/2020 at 12:44 AM, kfools said:

A space for members to blog about whatever the fuck they want.

Why isn't it pinned ?

I was really enjoying it and I have really nice thing to post thaty been i happening in Old Mack...expect for Lab Rat treating me like a jerk off.

BUT the bright side of that...she is a bitch & HO and thats her job. So in other words all situations normal.

Any how Ther Blog will get lost in the flood.,

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Why isn't it pinned ?

I was really enjoying it and I have really nice thing to post thaty been i happening in Old Mack...expect for Lab Rat treating me like a jerk off.

BUT the bright side of that...she is a bitch & HO and thats her job. So in other words all situations normal.

Any how Ther Blog will get lost in the flood.,

You are supposed to use the blog feature...so you have an actual blog.

9 hours ago, kfools said:

You are supposed to use the blog feature...so you have an actual blog.

That doesn't seem like much fun to me.

have%20i%20made%20you%20proud_zpsihvosan3.png