Jump to content
IcebergSlim

Can You Say "En Banc"? I Knew You Could....

Recommended Posts

Washington, D.C. federal District Judge Emmett Sullivan is refusing to dismiss the criminal case against former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and is now arguing that the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals erred when it ordered him to do so last month in a 2-1 ruling.

Sullivan, through his attorney Beth Wilkinson, filed a petition on Thursday for a so-called "en banc" review by the entire D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, arguing that the three-judge panel was improperly trying to force the district court "to grant a motion [to dismiss] it had not yet resolved ... in reliance on arguments never presented to the district court."

 

 

Judge refuses to dismiss Flynn case, petitions full appellate court

Extraordinary filing means case could drag on past Election Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sullivan is going down very soon. He was ordered to drop the case...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Washington, D.C. federal District Judge Emmett Sullivan is refusing to dismiss the criminal case against former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and is now arguing that the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals erred when it ordered him to do so last month in a 2-1 ruling.

Sullivan, through his attorney Beth Wilkinson, filed a petition on Thursday for a so-called "en banc" review by the entire D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, arguing that the three-judge panel was improperly trying to force the district court "to grant a motion [to dismiss] it had not yet resolved ... in reliance on arguments never presented to the district court."

 

 

Judge refuses to dismiss Flynn case, petitions full appellate court

Extraordinary filing means case could drag on past Election Day

Good. He needs to be removed from the bench permanently. 

 

Charge him with obstruction of justice and throw his ass in prison. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Extraordinary filing means case could drag on past Election Day

^^^^And that there for purely partisan reasons is why ALL leftist activist judges need to be rounded up and removed from office. 

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Good. He needs to be removed from the bench permanently. 

 

Charge him with obstruction of justice and throw his ass in prison. 

 

You have no idea what any of that means, do you..

 

It means, should it be heard, that you will lose the advantage of numbers...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

^^^^And that there for purely partisan reasons is why ALL leftist activist judges need to be rounded up and removed from office. 

no...you fucking rubes need to shut your partisan hack yaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

You have no idea what any of that means, do you..

 

It means, should it be heard, that you will lose the advantage of numbers...

 

14 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

no...you fucking rubes need to shut your partisan hack yaps.

The case is dropped DUMBASS. NO AMOUNT of judges will be able to prosecute the case, EVER. 

 

All you can desperately hope for now is the case drags on until after the elections. 🤣

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

^^^^And that there for purely partisan reasons is why ALL leftist activist judges need to be rounded up and removed from office. 

Or even worse.   

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

 

The case is dropped DUMBASS. NO AMOUNT of judges will be able to prosecute the case, EVER. 

 

All you can desperately hope for now is the case drags on until after the elections. 🤣

 

 

you really don't have a fucking clue...

 

This is a complete repudiation of your Flynn narrative..

 

It wouldn't surprise me if the court actually declined to review it (even though Rao's decision is utter nonsense), because of the Separation of Powers tangle..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

you really don't have a fucking clue...

 

This is a complete repudiation of your Flynn narrative..

 

It wouldn't surprise me if the court actually declined to review it (even though Rao's decision is utter nonsense), because of the Separation of Powers tangle..

I have a complete clue. You fucking morons illegally entrapped a citizen, then violated his constitutional rights by withholding all the evidence that proved he was innocent, all because he's a political opponent. 

 

You now have a judge desperately attempting to cover for your deep states abuses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Can You Say "En Banc"? I Knew You Could....

Cool, so you want to discuss M1 Garand En Banc clips?

 

s-l1000.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Skans said:

Cool, so you want to discuss M1 Garand En Banc clips?

 

s-l1000.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

He is gonna have to get a google education on that.  His knowledge of weapons is pitiful.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Huey said:

He is gonna have to get a google education on that.  His knowledge of weapons is pitiful.  

Holds 8 rounds of powerful 30-06 with a really cool eject after shooting the last round!  I think this is a much more entertaining direction than what the OP had to say about En Banc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I have a complete clue. You fucking morons illegally entrapped a citizen, then violated his constitutional rights by withholding all the evidence that proved he was innocent, all because he's a political opponent. 

 

You now have a judge desperately attempting to cover for your deep states abuses. 

No...every bit of that is bullshit..

 

Flynn is gonna cost Grifty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Skans said:

Holds 8 rounds of powerful 30-06 with a really cool eject after shooting the last round!  I think this is a much more entertaining direction than what the OP had to say about En Banc.

Yup.  Excellent topic.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

No...every bit of that is bullshit..

 

Flynn is gonna cost Grifty.

Bookmark this page so when it doesn't happen he can't do what he always does.  Claim he never took a stance!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Washington, D.C. federal District Judge Emmett Sullivan is refusing to dismiss the criminal case against former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and is now arguing that the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals erred when it ordered him to do so last month in a 2-1 ruling.

Sullivan, through his attorney Beth Wilkinson, filed a petition on Thursday for a so-called "en banc" review by the entire D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, arguing that the three-judge panel was improperly trying to force the district court "to grant a motion [to dismiss] it had not yet resolved ... in reliance on arguments never presented to the district court."

 

 

Judge refuses to dismiss Flynn case, petitions full appellate court

Extraordinary filing means case could drag on past Election Day

 

Don't get your hopes up...only about 0.3% of en banc review request are approved.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

 

Don't get your hopes up...only about 0.3% of en banc review request are approved.

 

Why are you so eager to see Barr wipe his ass on the honor of his office?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Why are you so eager to see Barr wipe his ass on the honor of his office?

Why are you so eager to protect the legacy of the Obama admin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skans said:

Cool, so you want to discuss M1 Garand En Banc clips?

 

s-l1000.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

you see EVERYTHING through a prism of your ammosexuality...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Huey said:

Why are you so eager to protect the legacy of the Obama admin?

what does this have to do with Obama, Diverting Dwarf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Why are you so eager to see Barr wipe his ass on the honor of his office?

 

That was done long before Barr...see Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Huey said:

Bookmark this page so when it doesn't happen he can't do what he always does.  Claim he never took a stance!  

wtf are you yapping about, yappy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BatteryPowered said:

 

That was done long before Barr...see Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

 

don't be silly...we had IG reports on that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...