Sign in to follow this  
calguy

Trump reacts to Supreme Court ruling .. lol

1 hour ago, calguy said:

So you support a president lying about his taxes?

And this has nothing to do with Obama. That dog won't hunt.

Obama could not force insurance plans to mandate that everyone could keep his doctor. The doctor could also retire or stop working with an insurance company. The President did not have the absolute ability to guarantee the assignment of doctors.

Trump DOES have the absolute power to divulge his tax forms to the public.

So kfools comparison here is BOGUS.

47 minutes ago, kfools said:

Of course not.

So why not demand the tax returns of every politician and every bank statement if fraud is your cause?

Why only demand the records of those you hate so you can find dirt?

If you don't have a problem with it, then what is your problem? Trump promised the American people he would release his taxes, but never has. What he's given us is the same old lies, and out and out REFUSING to release his taxes, even though he said he would. He's most likely hiding his corruption, but that doesn't seem to bother you. Trump says he's above the law, the Supreme Court just slapped him in the face. Not even his own two hand picked justices would go along with his ridiculous claims of immunity just cuz he's the prez. That's the issue here, and if corruption is uncovered, so be it.

33 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

WOW! I sure did get the desired effect out of you! Reactionary!

What really stinks is tunafish that has been sitting around for too long.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

What really stinks is tunafish that has been sitting around for too long.

He's a keyboard warrior, like the other trump chumps on this site. Their days are numbered. November is coming swiftly.

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

WOW! I sure did get the desired effect out of you! Reactionary!

Sure did. I think you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Disgusting!

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Sure did. I think you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Disgusting!

But my Mommy loves me, and that's what matters! And the whole world hates your guts!

2 hours ago, calguy said:

If you don't have a problem with it, then what is your problem?

I just told you. I don't think you give a flying fuck about fraud. This is evidenced by the fact that you only care about TRUMP. Trump Trump Trump. So much fraud and back door dealing in our government and here you are celebrating Trump's taxes. Why? Cause you hope there is dirt there.Thats it.

Trump promised the American people he would release his taxes, but never has. 

That's because he knew the left would weaponize anything they could against him. True or not.

What he's given us is the same old lies, and out and out REFUSING to release his taxes, even though he said he would. He's most likely hiding his corruption, but that doesn't seem to bother you.

Trump's been around a long time. You never gave a fuck about his taxes until he became president. Suddenly it's "What is he hiding" and every time it turns out NOTHING!

Trump says he's above the law, the Supreme Court just slapped him in the face. Not even his own two hand picked justices would go along with his ridiculous claims of immunity just cuz he's the prez. That's the issue here, and if corruption is uncovered, so be it.

Hah! Right. It's about nobody being above the law.

Except Biden and son.

Also Clinton....but you know....pick your winners and losers.

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump promised to reveal his tax forms several times. His lawyers had to explain to him several times WHY.

Trump is NOT smart at all.

jDbQPPc.jpg

Too bad they've been gone over with a fine toothed comb by the government agency that actually investigates taxes. 😆

This is a ploy where democrats will leak anything they can to try and take Trump down, just like they've done for almost 4 years now. 

His taxes cannot be released to the public so, I would aggressively prosecute and put in prison ANYONE on the left caught breaking the law and leaking a peep of his private tax returns. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Too bad they've been gone over with a fine toothed comb by the government agency that actually investigates taxes. 😆

This is a ploy where democrats will leak anything they can to try and take Trump down, just like they've done for almost 4 years now. 

His taxes cannot be released to the public so, I would aggressively prosecute and put in prison ANYONE on the left caught breaking the law and leaking a peep of his private tax returns. 

starting with Rachel Maddow. In fairness I think Trump leaked those to make her look like an idiot. 

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

starting with Rachel Maddow. In fairness I think Trump leaked those to make her look like an idiot. 

😁These fucking morons act like Trump doesn’t have the most scrutinized taxes in the country. 

They’re mad because they haven’t seen them and they never will. Americans have zero right to see anyone else’s tax returns.  

2 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

But my Mommy loves me, and that's what matters! And the whole world hates your guts!

Your whore mommy is ashamed of you...

6 hours ago, calguy said:

He's a keyboard warrior, like the other trump chumps on this site. Their days are numbered. November is coming swiftly.

Hey fuckface.....thought you were never posting again.

Liar.

4 hours ago, kfools said:

I just told you. I don't think you give a flying fuck about fraud. This is evidenced by the fact that you only care about TRUMP. Trump Trump Trump. So much fraud and back door dealing in our government and here you are celebrating Trump's taxes. Why? Cause you hope there is dirt there.Thats it.

That's because he knew the left would weaponize anything they could against him. True or not.

Trump's been around a long time. You never gave a fuck about his taxes until he became president. Suddenly it's "What is he hiding" and every time it turns out NOTHING!

Hah! Right. It's about nobody being above the law.

Except Biden and son.

Also Clinton....but you know....pick your winners and losers.

Concerning trump's lies about releasing his taxes, you're going to play the whataboutism  line of bullshit every time. What this decision is all about is turning over his taxes in regards to a CRIMINAL investigation. Trump lost big time. In a big way. He's going to get indicted. It's not political. It's criminal. 

8 hours ago, calguy said:

He said he would show us his taxes, why hasn't he done so?

Joe Biden has released 21 years of taxes returns.

Until trump releases his taxes all you punks can shut the fuck up!

listen  here faggot...  Biden is a career  politician  for  50 years and  corrupt,  yet only shows 21 years?

Trump was a  private citizen and has no responsibility to  show his  private tax returns.  Trump  said he would  show  his taxes when  Hillary showed  her  33,000  missing emails...   you have  not called for this  destruction of our property to be returned, so GFY

you are a coward, and an embarrassment 

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

Concerning trump's lies about releasing his taxes, you're going to play the whataboutism  line of bullshit every time.

It matters. Going after one shark when the sea if full of them looks vindictive to me. I don't care if Trump's taxes are released. You aren't gonna get Trump. You've never been able to. We won't let you. I still find it interesting that you only care about corruption when it's Trump. 

What this decision is all about is turning over his taxes in regards to a CRIMINAL investigation. Trump lost big time. In a big way. He's going to get indicted. It's not political. It's criminal. 

It's not the first Liberal investigation and won't be the last.

14 minutes ago, calguy said:

Concerning trump's lies about releasing his taxes, you're going to play the whataboutism  line of bullshit every time. What this decision is all about is turning over his taxes in regards to a CRIMINAL investigation. Trump lost big time. In a big way. He's going to get indicted. It's not political. It's criminal. 

OK...   name the  crime he allegedly committed .

What crime will he be  indicted for ?

You   MUST state a crime...

15 hours ago, calguy said:

Do you have a problem with exposing fraud?

What evidence do you have of Trump engaging in tax fraud?

None.    And you don’t have the balls to defend your claim

19 hours ago, calguy said:

He's freaking out because he knows vast amounts of fraud will be uncovered. Losing the election is a given, going to jail is looking for and more like his future.

Poor thing.

Looks like calgay just got his DAILY SMOKE HOSE INJECTION!!!

Psssst. SHITSTAIN, I handed you your ASS on the LAST ONE OF THESE you posted. Did you READ THE RULINGS or did you just play lemming and follow your HANDLERS PROPAGANDA LINES???

Oh let me guess. YOU just REGURGITATE THE VOMITARY your PROPAGANDISTS FEED YOU!!!

Psssst. Just do you know, BOTH cases were REMANDED. Do you know that means, SHITSTAIN??? Nah. SHITSTAINS are tooooooooo fucking STUPID to understand "big words" like REMANDED.

8 hours ago, calguy said:

What this decision is all about is turning over his taxes in regards to a CRIMINAL investigation. Trump lost big time. In a big way. He's going to get indicted. It's not political. It's criminal. 

Gee, that's FUNNY because the RULING said PLAINLY that "There were other LEGAL AVENUES that SHOULD be pursued by PRESIDENT TRUMP" to BLOCK THE subpoenas.

Such as PROBABLE CAUSE being one of the MAIN FACTORS in obtaining a SUBPOENA for records!!! OTHERWISE it's a FISHING EXPEDITION and those ARE ILLEGAL, SHITSTAIN!!!

Ever read the BILL OF RIGHTS??? Oh wait, that is WAY OVER YOUR FUCKING TINY LITTLE HEAD, RIGHT, SHITSTAIN!!!

When YOU depend on the PROPAGANDISTS BLOWING SMOKE UP YOUR ASS, YOUR BRAIN GETS FOGGED and your ABILITY TO COMPREHEND REALITY dies.

THERE IS NO CRIME, SHITSTAIN, just a bunch of WHINY ASS DEMOSHITS LIKE YOU that still can't accept that YOU FUCKING LOST!!!