• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gay for the stay 

^^^ stupid fuck ^^^   What for are you flying all the way to Orlando to meet a motherfucker you're glad you won't need to shake  hands with ?

Probably !   Plus, the guy will pay for the condoms !. . .  and for the hotelroom.

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Is it within the rules?  This place now has reputation of following the cancel culture as in banning people.

It's okay !

Just make sure you don't annoy the Prime Minister Kking or the emperor Kfools and you'll be just fine !

And just to make it safe . . .  just steer clear of their slave , Lucifer-the-hammered !

He got a sore shitchute from all the hammering he got and gets from his owners , that's why he gets easily triggered, see ?

You'd do good to just ignore . . .  los tres amigos !

35 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I try not to bug him with bs.

Not him ?

Okay, who else are you  bugging with bullshit ?

I mean, besides me ?

2 hours ago, Huey said:

Is it within the rules?  This place now has reputation of following the cancel culture as in banning people.

It has that reputation at .net you mean?

Lol.

What a stupid thing to say. All that cleared out of here were people who were rule breaker or people making back door deals with .net 

On 7/9/2020 at 4:04 PM, Vegas said:

In three concise bullet points, tell us exactly why we should give a fuck about your personal activities. 

Bullets not needed fer me...already filed in my WGAF drawer...

1 hour ago, Huey said:

No, sootedupCyndi.  She has an interesting method of communicating but is a good person.  She doesn’t attack people but because she use question marks to end sentences she pissed off the powers that be.

No. She was here promoting .net. 

Does .net promote .org?

2 hours ago, Johnnie said:

Well, I wouldn't know about that !

I never needed to "make" money . . .  money always found its way to me.

In some cases even when I tried real hard not to have it . . .  it just found its way into my pot.

proximate to the moment something else found its way into your mouth or ass, I'm sure.

2 hours ago, tunafish said:

Only those that go around bragging about business deals. I won't bother with you anymore. We already know the outcome... 

I haven't said anything much about the deal except that it would be good for a lot of people if it works out...

2 hours ago, tunafish said:

It is not with us, it is with you. You are a cheap bastard if you don't make a donation. You run your trap on here non-stop. God damn son, send a little $$ for the greatest forum in the world!

You ain't one who's making it great..

36 minutes ago, kfools said:

It has that reputation at .net you mean?

Lol.

What a stupid thing to say. All that cleared out of here were people who were rule breaker or people making back door deals with .net 

No sir.  The reputation of this particular forum is piss off off a mod and face a ban.

i have respect for you dude but I hAve been postin to forums since the 90s dos chat rooms.  You have done some good here but you also have done some fucked up shit.

You own it.  Do what you want.  I choose to post here or not regardless of the ducked up shot you do.  

36 minutes ago, kfools said:

No. She was here promoting .net. 

Does .net promote .org?

Bullshit junior.  You did not like her style of posting.

grow the fuck up.  I will donate here when you do. Until then? Not.

7 hours ago, Huey said:

Everywhere you go you become the object of humor and mockery.   You are the whipping boy.  Remember, I know a couple of your old stomping grounds and the pinata you were.  Same as here.  

I see a whole lot of narrative..

But one wonders why you would be so threatened you'd search the internet for victims..

Can you name any of them, or must you beg off on a technicality, Labia Minora....

6 hours ago, Huey said:

No sir.  The reputation of this particular forum is piss off off a mod and face a ban.

At .net where all the trash goes I'm sure that's true. There is only one moderator here and that is LH.

6 hours ago, Huey said:

i have respect for you dude but I hAve been postin to forums since the 90s dos chat rooms.  You have done some good here but you also have done some fucked up shit.

Like what? 

6 hours ago, Huey said:

You own it.  Do what you want.  I choose to post here or not regardless of the ducked up shot you do.  

Like WHAT?

6 hours ago, Huey said:

Bullshit junior.  You did not like her style of posting.

grow the fuck up.  I will donate here when you do. Until then? Not.

You can stuff your donations up your ass Senior.

I can prove absolutely she was doing just that. If I post absolute proof will you apologize or double down?

I use evidence and reason,not emotion.