Jump to content
IcebergSlim

Garrot Them All, Let Baal Sort Them Out...

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

It was a sham. Democrats had no business impeaching purely down party lines. That was very stupid.

Sondland was a Trump appointee....as was Bolton...

 

They both confirmed it...Neither are democrats..

 

It was an act of collective cowardice unrivaled since the AUMF disaster.

 

14 minutes ago, kfools said:

don't watch much TV at all. Spare me your accusations. They are all assumptions and will all be wrong.

Bullshit...you're on the OAN fringe...a propaganda stuffed rube.

 

15 minutes ago, kfools said:

What was your prediction of the outcome of the 2016 election?

I stopped making predictions on presidents and sports after Bucky Dent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

No, ROTC....prove it...

 

 

I think you should tell everyone why...

 

Context, little coward...context...

 

 

Of course it was "general"....it was in support of a lie.

 

 

Why would you?

 

They had nothing to do with YOUR service..

 

But you had smart-ass comments to make about combat vets....cause you're a chickenshit REMF like that.

Not that it stops you from trying to leverage yourself into Sgt. York.

 

No...that's YOUR rep, Sheilagh..

 

And I'm good....I don't need to prove anything..

 

But you need to explain how I lie to the mods quoting YOU verbatim.

 

 

That may describe your week of "arctic service", but it has nothing to do with my experience in tkd..

I didn’t read beyond the first sentence.  I have nothing to prove.

 

i have posts to this forum dating back to 2011.  I have posts to .net dating back to 2013.  You accuse me of stolen valor because I got stupid and finally commented in a general manner concerning a topic I never discuss on line.

 

YOU are the new guy.  Post these stolen valor comments are go cuddle with Tavy.

 

no challenges.  No deals.  You wanna own me?  Here is your big chance.  You will fail.

 

As always.  You are a punk.  Always have been.  Always will be.  All because I honestly answered your question.

 

fuck off lil man.  Daddy ain’t here to rescue you.  You won’t the man he was.  And that fucking kills you.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

Sondland was a Trump appointee....as was Bolton...

So? Sondland never was told by Trump shit about a toy for tat. Democrats for reasons nobody understands never pushed for Bolton to testify when they could have. This is because it was demanded Bidens son also testify which they didn't want.

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

They both confirmed it...Neither are democrats..

So? Only the Democrats called witnesses.

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

It was an act of collective cowardice unrivaled since the AUMF disaster.

It was. Bton and Biden should have testified.

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

Bullshit...you're on the OAN fringe...a propaganda stuffed rube.

Propaganda? That's CNN son. 

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

I stopped making predictions on presidents and sports after Bucky Dent.

So you don't think Trump will lose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kfools said:

So? Sondland never was told by Trump shit about a toy for tat.

He didn't have to be...it was obvious to everyone. 

 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

Democrats for reasons nobody understands never pushed for Bolton to testify when they could have.

 

followed by

 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

This is because it was demanded Bidens son also testify which they didn't want.

Where are you hearing this garbage?

 

The Biden's weren't on trial.

 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

It was. Bton and Biden should have testified.

What was Biden to testify about?

 

This has nothing to do with the Bidens.

 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

Propaganda? That's CNN son. 

You won't even name your sources...

 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

So you don't think Trump will lose?

No...I believe he will..

 

I can't imagine anyone who didn't last time, being stupid enough to tell themselves that Grifty "proved himself"...

 

He is an atrocious president, and an even worse human being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Huey said:

I didn’t read beyond the first sentence.  I have nothing to prove.

 

i have posts to this forum dating back to 2011.  I have posts to .net dating back to 2013.  You accuse me of stolen valor because I got stupid and finally commented in a general manner concerning a topic I never discuss on line.

 

YOU are the new guy.  Post these stolen valor comments are go cuddle with Tavy.

 

no challenges.  No deals.  You wanna own me?  Here is your big chance.  You will fail.

 

As always.  You are a punk.  Always have been.  Always will be.  All because I honestly answered your question.

 

fuck off lil man.  Daddy ain’t here to rescue you.  You won’t the man he was.  And that fucking kills you.

 

 

Your ass kicked, here comes more stuff about my father...

 

You really should consider Rules, and playing by them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

He didn't have to be...it was obvious to everyone. 

 

 

followed by

 

Where are you hearing this garbage?

 

The Biden's weren't on trial.

 

What was Biden to testify about?

 

This has nothing to do with the Bidens.

 

You won't even name your sources...

 

No...I believe he will..

 

I can't imagine anyone who didn't last time, being stupid enough to tell themselves that Grifty "proved himself"...

 

He is an atrocious president, and an even worse human being.

It was literally all about the Bidens. All of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kfools said:

It was literally all about the Bidens. All of it.

You insist you don't watch TV so what, exactly, informs your certainty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

You insist you don't watch TV

Care to revise? Otherwise you will be a liar.

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

so what, exactly, informs your certainty?

Is media restricted to tv?

 

I don't pay any attention to MSN networks by and large.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

You insist you don't watch TV so what, exactly, informs your certainty?

What would it have hurt to have Biden testify? He is innocent according to Democrats. He accepted a lot of money to sit on a board where he had no experience at all while his daddy was VP but it most definitely wasn't to sell influence. Then Bolton could have testified. 

 

Seems like a win win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Care to revise? Otherwise you will be a liar.

Is media restricted to tv?

 

I don't pay any attention to MSN networks by and large.

ok...you don't watch "much"..

 

That indignity overcome, feel free now to address the question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kfools said:

What would it have hurt to have Biden testify?

Is that how you believe it works?

 

Joe Blow goes to court to court to fight a speeding ticket...

 

"What would it hurt to have Trump testify?"

 

 

"Bailiff, please taser that idiot into an irreversible coma..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

ok...you don't watch "much"..

 

That indignity overcome, feel free now to address the question. 

I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Is that how you believe it works?

I'm not talking about belief. I'm asking what it would have hurt to have Biden who is clearly innocent in all things testify if it got you Bolton?

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

Joe Blow goes to court to court to fight a speeding ticket...

 

"What would it hurt to have Trump testify?"

It wouldn't. 

Just now, IcebergSlim said:

 

"Bailiff, please taser that idiot into an irreversible coma..."

In court related parties to the complaint usually testify. 

 

Your murder trial may not have anything to do with your boss...but I bet you anything if you wrote "This bitch fucked my boss" in blood over her corpse....your boss is going to motherfucking testify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

That's funny, cause I can't see any sources named...

You didn't ask for sources. You asked where I got informed. I told you alternative media to MSN.

 

Pretty direct answer.  Did you want to know specific sources?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kfools said:

not talking about belief. I'm asking what it would have hurt to have Biden who is clearly innocent in all things testify if it got you Bolton?

You're talking about something much worse..it's delusion...

 

The no procedural standard like "what would it hurt", no motion so named...

 

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

It wouldn't

It would impose a burden on the entirely unrelated party..

 

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

In court related parties to the complaint usually testify. 

a) it's not court

 

b) the Biden's are, in no way, related to the offense under review.

 

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

Your murder trial may not have anything to do with your boss...but I bet you anything if you wrote "This bitch fucked my boss" in blood over her corpse....your boss is going to motherfucking testify.

I wouldn't bet on it....If the DA was satisfied that it was bullshit, I doubt boss could be compelled to testify in the absence of any evidence of his "involvement".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kfools said:

You didn't ask for sources. You asked where I got informed. I told you alternative media to MSN.

 

Pretty direct answer.  Did you want to know specific sources?

I'm beginning to see how this works, though I don't understand - given your acute sensibilities in this regard - why you would get jiggy when put on the spot...

 

I don't care about your broadband provider...

 

Now man up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Your ass kicked, here comes more stuff about my father...

 

You really should consider Rules, and playing by them.

My ass is far from kicked.  You have yet to prove anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman requested retirement from the military Wednesday in response to a White House "campaign of bullying, intimidation, and retaliation" led by the president, his lawyer said in a statement first reported by CNN.

 

Vindman, an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient who served on the National Security Council as a Ukraine expert, testified against Trump in House impeachment hearings, characterizing some of his actions as "improper."

 

https://www.businessinsider.com/senator-military-promotions-disgraceful-situation-impeachment-witness-vindman-2020-7

 

 

B...b...b...but did you see what those bastards did to Michael Flynn?

 

 

Paid by USA but then not working for the USA taxpayer or the person that they elected to be USA president.

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chongo said:

 

Paid by USA but then not working for the USA taxpayer or the person that they elected to be USA president.

Excellent Point.  And no one remembers when he testified he did not provide facts.  He provided opinion and feelings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

You're talking about something much worse..it's delusion...

What delusional? The complaint was Trump used his office to dig up dirt on a political opponent. The ONLY way to determine if this is true is if the opponent was innocent or guilty if he was guilty then Trump could investigate if he wants to.

 

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

The no procedural standard like "what would it hurt", no motion so named...

Procedure is Congress can call whoever the fuck they want as a witness.

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

It would impose a burden on the entirely unrelated party..

They aren't unrelated if they are the context for the complaint.

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

a) it's not court

Then why cite procedure like it is?

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

b) the Biden's are, in no way, related to the offense under review.

Without Biden what would the offense be then?

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

I wouldn't bet on it....If the DA was satisfied that it was bullshit, I doubt boss could be compelled to testify in the absence of any evidence of his "involvement".

Nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

I'm beginning to see how this works, though I don't understand - given your acute sensibilities in this regard - why you would get jiggy when put on the spot...

Because I answer honestly so you move the goal post. It's trickery. 

7 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

I don't care about your broadband provider...

 

Now man up.

About what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Bullied by POTUS, piece of shit..

And yes, Patton is reported to have been in tears when begging Ike to give him a command in Europe.

Not true.

 

But, even if it was, that has NOTHING TO DO WITH A COWARD LIKE VINDMAN WHO CRIES BECAUSE HE IS BEING "BULLIED!"

 

Got it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

Not true.

 

But, even if it was, that has NOTHING TO DO WITH A COWARD LIKE VINDMAN WHO CRIES BECAUSE HE IS BEING "BULLIED!"

 

Got it?

Even worse.....he LITERALLY cried because he didn't get his way....

 

But you'd have to be a hetero male to appreciate how girlie that is....much like spray tanning your face, badly, at 73....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...