Excerpts from Mary Trump’s book...

37 minutes ago, king of the county said:

From molly jong?let me guess she’s Chinese 

So what? There are millions of Chinese Americans, and this appears to be one that reads more than you do.

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

I’m saying who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares what his niece thinks 

I'd say the American people give a whole lot of fucks about what trump's niece has to say. Who the fuck knows? I'd say say a family member who has known him her entire life is someone who the fuck knows!! And if she makes a whole lot of money off it? More power to her! Trump has probably screwed her out of a whole lot more money than she'll ever make off the book. 

• Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, calguy said:

I'd say the American people give a whole lot of fucks about what trump's niece has to say. Who the fuck knows? I'd say say a family member who has known him her entire life is someone who the fuck knows!! And if she makes a whole lot of money off it? More power to her! Trump has probably screwed her out of a whole lot more money than she'll ever make off the book. 

She just wants her 15 seconds of fame... She is a lying hurt bitch

2 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

We've already heard about that. This book seems to be a collection of everything the left has been crying about for the last 3 years. 

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

We've already heard about that. This book seems to be a collection of everything the left has been crying about for the last 3 years. 

I like accumulating sources.  The more, & the closer, the merrier.  

Being Chinese does not mean a damned thing if what she is showing us is the actual Trump's niece's book. because this is NOT about her, it is about the book. It is written in English. Perhaps if it were written in Chinese, I might be warier.

Who fucking cares?

Anyone EVER heard of this person? Didn't think so.

I'll come out with a book airing my grievances with Trump.......and I'd probably sell 50 million of them to the dopes that are looking for anything anti-Trump. Stupid fucking people.

Here's a clue dumbass's. Trump is an idiot. Biden is an idiot. The DNC and RNC are full of idiots that could give a flying fuck about you. But hey, go ahead and pay your chump money to enrich those that laugh at your ignorance.

4 hours ago, calguy said:

As dry as the Sahara?   Sensational vocabulary over the top 

6 hours ago, calguy said:

Demonrats will do anything to make a lousy buck, they are pros at stealing from the tax payer then blaming the tax payer.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Demonrats will do anything to make a lousy buck, they are pros at stealing from the tax payer then blaming the tax payer.

This woman has not claimed to be a Democrat, nor has she stolen anything from any taxpayer.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

This woman has not claimed to be a Democrat, nor has she stolen anything from any taxpayer.

AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW MONKIEBOI?

10 hours ago, slideman said:

Mary avers that Trump hired someone to take the SAT for him and that's how he got into the Wharton School.

Can't be too stupid. He beat Hillary in 2016. 😂

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

But when democrats do you defend them